How Much of the "It Ain't My America Anymore"

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
dialogue I hear from the pissed off righties at the so called grass roots townhalls meetings is based on the fact that a black man is president?

Just wondering?:eusa_whistle:

dialogue I hear from the pissed off righties at the so called grass roots townhalls meetings is based on the fact that a black man is president?

Probably not much.

Why is it you only come out when you think you have a steak to wave at the dogs?

Why are you Lefties still harping on his race? You're the only ones who bring it up. We voted against his policies, not his race.

You obviously voted for his race which makes you the racist!

Typical Liberal thought on voting for Obama: "Look at me! I voted for the NeeGrow! I'm not a racist"! :lol:

Remember this from earlier this year?

porksticker2.jpg

They didn't stick with that very long. Wonder why....

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7m4p5-vtBc]YouTube - Van Jones the hits just keep coming[/ame]

Are you paying attention now?

WE don't care that he's black, WE don't care that he's half black, WE don't care that his mother was white. WE DON'T CARE.

Apparently the left cares, very much, and ridicules those who oppose his policies and his ideals . . .and calls us racists instead of listening to our concerns. Call away, we don't give a damn.

Obama, his crew and his agenda are taking America down the road to . . . I don't even know where. Oligarchy? Communism? Hell?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4alvzhOEM]YouTube - EXPOSED: Congresswoman Diane Watson Praises Communist, Suggests Obama's Healthcare Critics Racist[/ame]

Last edited:

ray-boy-usmc... hmmm... let's see, his name might be ray, I don't believe he was ever in the Marines, but he damn sure the **BOY** part right... and he's nothing more than a liberal partisan hack, talking head.

The people at FoxNews keep saying, "This isn't the America I grew up in."

You mean the racist segregated America?

The people at FoxNews keep saying, "This isn't the America I grew up in."

You mean the racist segregated America?

Why does someone always have to bring this up, it's a non-sensical argument and only shows biased ignorance and true racist tendancies. It's no longer the 50s / 60s and that is not what the majority of these people mean. Jeeze!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's brought up by elitist whites who have never had anything else to do.

ray-boy-usmc... hmmm... let's see, his name might be ray, I don't believe he was ever in the Marines, but he damn sure the **BOY** part right... and he's nothing more than a liberal partisan hack, talking head.

Just like you are a conservative partisan hack, my friend. As to you believing I was in the Corps, that really doesn't matter does it? As to talking heads, your side is the master of these. Just watch Fox any day and you will get the latest version of the RNC sound bite du jour.:lol:

No white guilt here, but if you believe that there are no Americans out there who are upset just because a black man is president you are:

Naive

A republican

A liar

Living on a fucking island

To answer your question, since Obama won in a fair election, these boards have become the whining wall for righties who seem to have a problem with the left winning. But I get board and come back occasionally.

There is no real dialogue between right and left, just attacks.

Forum List

Back