“How much more evidence do we need that the Mueller operation has been irredeemably compromised...

How is child molester Moore related to Mueller? Please explain
He is not a child molester just because you say he is..... and the comparison was the word evidence...two faces of the left all in one post!!!! Wow in broad daylight...

Moore's multiple accusers say he is a child-molesting pervert. If Moore makes it to the U.S. Senate - will McConnell pursue a thorough ethics investigation? I have my doubts...

Moore's multiple accusers say he is a child-molesting pervert
Well that is a lie...one person made an accusation that he touched her when she was 14...still unproven. The others were not children and their stories keep falling apart. Where is Gloria Allred after Moore called for the writing expert to look at the yearbook? Answer she is no where to be found. She does not want her license to practice law revoked and she knows it was forged...Too many holes in the whole story if you ask me....just more DNC dirty election tricks. Too bad they can't win by playing it straight...maybe it's because they know they no longer have the support they once did.

Moore's multiple accusers say he is a child-molesting pervert
Well that is a lie...one person made an accusation that he touched her when she was 14...still unproven. The others were not children and their stories keep falling apart. Where is Gloria Allred after Moore called for the writing expert to look at the yearbook? Answer she is no where to be found. She does not want her license to practice law revoked and she knows it was forged...Too many holes in the whole story if you ask me....just more DNC dirty election tricks. Too bad they can't win by playing it straight...maybe it's because they know they no longer have the support they once did.

Yes. 16 is considered a grown woman in Roy Moore land.

Yes. 16 is considered a grown woman in Roy Moore land.
Sit down Bulldog......this is going to shock you!
40 years ago the legal age to marry was 16 in Alabama!
Ohhhh the vapors!

Reading history really does enlighten one...

...by anti-Trump partisans?”

Mueller deputy praised DOJ official after she defied Trump travel ban order: 'I am so proud'

A top prosecutor who is now a deputy for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe praised then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates after she was fired in January by President Trump for refusing to defend his controversial travel ban.

The email, obtained by Judicial Watch through a federal lawsuit, shows that on the night of Jan. 30, Andrew Weissmann wrote to Yates under the subject line, “I am so proud.”

The disclosure follows confirmation that another Mueller investigator, FBI official Peter Strzok, was fired over the summer after allegedly sending anti-Trump texts to an FBI lawyer with whom he was romantically involved.

His alleged actions revived concerns about the objectivity of the FBI probes of both Hillary Clinton’s email setup and Russia election meddling.

Andrew Weisman, a key prosecutor on Robert Mueller’s team, praised Obama DOJ holdover Sally Yates after she lawlessly thwarted President Trump,” he said in a statement. “How much more evidence do we need that the Mueller operation has been irredeemably compromised by anti-Trump partisans?”

Um, where in the email does it say "I'm going to break the law in order to get Trump..."

No where?

YOU FAIL.

And a 30 year old man marrying a 16 year old girl 30 years ago was still scum
But not illegal and before you call people from our past scum for something you know nothing about you should walk in their shoes...the growth of population was on everyone's mind back when these marriage laws were passed. Things are very different today but that doesn't make the people of the past scum...you are scum for calling them scum without knowing squat about life in the early 1900's if you ask me...

And a 30 year old man marrying a 16 year old girl 30 years ago was still scum
But not illegal and before you call people from our past scum for something you know nothing about you should walk in their shoes...the growth of population was on everyone's mind back when these marriage laws were passed. Things are very different today but that doesn't make the people of the past scum...you are scum for calling them scum without knowing squat about life in the early 1900's if you ask me...

So Moore was molesting little girls in the early 1900s too? I didn't think he as that old.

How much more evidence?
Well, you could start 10 more threads on the same exact topic, maybe that's the ticket.

Evidence is piling up ... against Mueller, Comey, Hillary, Strozk, Barry...while snowflakes still look for any against Trump.

:p

How much more evidence?
Well, you could start 10 more threads on the same exact topic, maybe that's the ticket.

Evidence is piling up ... against Mueller, Comey, Hillary, Strozk, Barry...while snowflakes still look for any against Trump.

:p

The premise of this thread makes no more sense than when Trump whined that a Mexican judge couldn't rule fairly on anything concerning him.

Forum List

Back