Wacky Roy Moore Calls Critics ‘Unforgivable’ & ‘Pure Evil’, attacks Soros 'sexual' agenda(seriously)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Roy Moore on abuse allegations. “What they’ve done to me is not only unforgivable, it’s just pure hatred, and it’s pure spite and it’s pure evil and wrong.”

Moore on Soros: " His agenda is sexual in nature..No matter how much money he’s got, he’s still going to the same place that people who don’t recognize God & morality & accept his salvation are going. And that’s not a good place."

Roy Moore Calls His Critics ‘Unforgivable’ and ‘Pure Evil’ | Right Wing Watch

He is correct and the sexual agenda of freaks and perverts is why the liberals are attacking Moore so.

He is correct and the sexual agenda of freaks and perverts is why the liberals are attacking Moore so.

Yes, Moore's sexual agenda involving little girls is exactly why the liberals are attacking Moore.

I can't wait for next week to affirm the disgusting character of all Alabamians when they decide to elect a perv to be their senator! Nothing new; the hypocrisy is mind-numbing! These same Bible-thumpers will show up criticizing the least little thing a Dem does and if Republican, child molestation and even murder's not a deal breaker with these losers! "Congratulations HICKS, you've made the region PROUD!" :9: :argue: :cuckoo: :dunno: :frown: :talktothehand: :shock:

Not one of you liars have any proof on anything. You go from subject to subject like flies lighting on shit. You stay there and spread your stink and move on. Tomorrow, lather rinse repeat.

Not one of you liars have any proof on anything. You go from subject to subject like flies lighting on shit. You stay there and spread your stink and move on. Tomorrow, lather rinse repeat.

Just keep living in denial; sorta like the amnesiacs who don't believe there's a Russia connection with the last election in '16! Just keep your head in the sand, take orders from your party, and pray all will be ok for your family and heirs! You're doomed as far as I can see since you keep allowing these people to lie to you again and again; rewarding them even when busted with crimes! There are no words! :9: :bang3: :blahblah: :dunno: :cuckoo: :fu:

I see what you mean. One day, it's the 14 year old girl he diddled when he was in his 30's. and the next it's the 16 year old girl he diddled when he was in his 30's, and the next day, it's another little girl he diddled when he was in his 30's. Just all over the place.

• Banned
"Roy Moore won’t talk to the media, won’t talk to voters, won’t campaign, won’t debate, and couldn’t even handle me calling him embarrassing- he thinks he gets a free pass to the senate even with his disturbing history." - Doug Jones takes the gloves off!

I see what you mean. One day, it's the 14 year old girl he diddled when he was in his 30's. and the next it's the 16 year old girl he diddled when he was in his 30's, and the next day, it's another little girl he diddled when he was in his 30's. Just all over the place.
All well and good, except you ALWAYS conveniently forget the proof.

Roy Moore on abuse allegations. “What they’ve done to me is not only unforgivable, it’s just pure hatred, and it’s pure spite and it’s pure evil and wrong.”

Moore on Soros: " His agenda is sexual in nature..No matter how much money he’s got, he’s still going to the same place that people who don’t recognize God & morality & accept his salvation are going. And that’s not a good place."

Roy Moore Calls His Critics ‘Unforgivable’ and ‘Pure Evil’ | Right Wing Watch

The righteous indignation of a child predator...

Breathtaking...and sickening at the same time.

Forum List

Back