Gallup: 7X more people rank "Immigration/Illegal Immigrants" as No. 1 problem facing US than taxes

Immigrants help the economy.

Unlike Trump's tax plan.

Ergo, deport Trump!

Immigrants help the economy.

Unlike Trump's tax plan.

Ergo, deport Trump!

So dishonest, the liberal way! There is a big difference between legal and illegal immigration. Illegal immigration is by and far a burden on society: they bring down wages, increase criminal activity, over-saturate industries like construction and carpentry and cost the tax payer $135 bil in medical, school, welfare, prison and other costs.

Most people support legal immigration. Allow us to vet the person, show they won’t be a danger or burden society, provide a needed skill, pay taxes, speak the language etc.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

there's bipartisan consensus that the Gallup poll is accurate.

also, 6 times more people say "Jobs/Unemployment" is more important than "Taxes."

Most Important Problem

Umm, you're a troll, right?

I mean, your own link says the biggest issue people think this country has is dissatisfaction with our government. Wonder who that is referring to?

My question. Is the OP an idiot or a liar?

Because in no way shape or form has illegal immigration ever been the #1 concern of Americans according to your own data.

And if you use the current data in your own sheet, immigration is listed as 6% and taxes as 2%. 6% is certainly not 7x more than 2%.

So which is it? Dumb or a liar?

Last edited:
The OP has to be a professional troll.

My bet is he doesn't believe this shit either, he just posts it because he knows it will rile up the conservatives who don't actually read anything.

Forum List

Back