trump Has Lost Most Of The Rural Vote In My State

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I own a vacation house out in rural deep red trump country part of my state. I was there 2 weeks ago. On the drive there I saw zero trump signs. While I was at the house and in that area I saw zero trump signs. This time in 2016 the trump signs were everywhere. Many had multiple trump signs in their yards.

I went to another rural very deep red part of the state yesterday. I wore my WORST PRESIDENT EVER with an image of trump on it and my TRUMP SUCKS mask while there. Not one person had a problem with it. In fact many came up to me thanking me for the shirt and mask. Saying they loved it. Asking where they could get one.

This was in deep, deep red trump part of my state. I saw one trump sign the whole time I was in that area.

I'm going to another red part of my state later today. I will look for trump signs. I'm wearing my PUTIN'S PUPPET with an image of putin and trump on his knee with puppet strings tee shirt today. Will wear my TRUMP SUCKS mask. It will be interesting to see what happens.

trump has lost a lot of his supporters here.

By the way, the only way anyone can vote in my state is by mail. We've been 100% mail in ballot since 2005. I'm sure those former trump supporters aren't very happy trump is trying to take their right to vote from them with his war on the post office. They get a lot of things through the mail since they have no access to a store.

A lot of the actions trump is taking now only seem to drive people away from him.

The microcosm you live in is not indicative of the state just like Trump supporters claiming all they see are Trump sign everywhere and nothing for Biden has no bearing either. I remember being in Ohio in October of 2012 and seeing Romney signs all over the place and barely anything for Obama and thinking to myself, wow, no way Obama gets reelected. How did that turn out?

I own a vacation house out in rural deep red trump country part of my state. I was there 2 weeks ago. On the drive there I saw zero trump signs. While I was at the house and in that area I saw zero trump signs. This time in 2016 the trump signs were everywhere. Many had multiple trump signs in their yards.

I went to another rural very deep red part of the state yesterday. I wore my WORST PRESIDENT EVER with an image of trump on it and my TRUMP SUCKS mask while there. Not one person had a problem with it. In fact many came up to me thanking me for the shirt and mask. Saying they loved it. Asking where they could get one.

This was in deep, deep red trump part of my state. I saw one trump sign the whole time I was in that area.

I'm going to another red part of my state later today. I will look for trump signs. I'm wearing my PUTIN'S PUPPET with an image of putin and trump on his knee with puppet strings tee shirt today. Will wear my TRUMP SUCKS mask. It will be interesting to see what happens.

By the way, the only way anyone can vote in my state is by mail. We've been 100% mail in ballot since 2005. I'm sure those former trump supporters aren't very happy trump is trying to take their right to vote from them with his war on the post office. They get a lot of things through the mail since they have no access to a store.

A lot of the actions trump is taking now only seem to drive people away from him.

Oh look, another lefty lie from the resident loon.

So the state of Wuhan will not vote to Trump then?

I don't believe you. You are entitled to your OPINION but acting like it is a fact is pretty dumb.

BTW....

morning.jpg

yea signs tell the story....

Yes....with joe biden voters burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans, and democrat party prosecutors charging people who defend their homes from joe biden voters, Trump supporters are going under ground........and now that the joe biden voters in the terrorist group black lives matter are marching through suburban neighborhoods demanding the White owners give up their homes....you will likely not see Trump supporters revealing their homes to people like you.

This was in deep, deep red trump part of my state.

What state?

Then you must be in a state full of morons.

The microcosm you live in is not indicative of the state just like Trump supporters claiming all they see are Trump sign everywhere and nothing for Biden has no bearing either. I remember being in Ohio in October of 2012 and seeing Romney signs all over the place and barely anything for Obama and thinking to myself, wow, no way Obama gets reelected. How did that turn out?

I see your point.

However just 4 short years ago trump signs were everywhere. They aren't anywhere now.

I've been wearing anti trump tee shirts for a couple years. I used to get frowns and scowls and negative reactions to them. Especially at my place by Rainier. Not anymore. People thank me or ask me where to get one. It's very different now.

I'm going to more red areas today and will see what happens.

Yes, I live in a very liberal state in the nation. We have conservatives too who at least in 2016 were very excited about trump with trump signs everywhere in those areas.

People in those areas aren't excited about trump anymore. Some are now asking where they can get my tee shirts and mask.

Yes.....the absence of signs is a great indicator of what everyone is feeling.....despite the constant harassment from BLM and ANTIFA....the destruction of private property by Bernie supporters against Trump supporters we've seen for the last 3+ years.

I see your point.

However just 4 short years ago trump signs were everywhere. They aren't anywhere now.

I've been wearing anti trump tee shirts for a couple years. I used to get frowns and scowls and negative reactions to them. Especially at my place by Rainier. Not anymore. People thank me or ask me where to get one. It's very different now.

Yes, I live in a very liberal state in the nation. We have conservatives too who at least in 2016 were very excited about trump with trump signs everywhere in those areas.

People in those areas aren't excited about trump anymore. Some are now asking where they can get my tee shirts and mask.

They aren't there for the same reason I dont put up signs or put stickers on my truck.

Is your state California, or just a state of derp?

I see your point.

They aren't there for the same reason I dont put up signs or put stickers on my truck.
There's a reason we have secret ballot.

Who would put a Trump sign in their yard, knowing how violent, destructive and vindictive democrats are?

Forum List

Back