How much exercise do you get?

Horse riding, pilates, pole dancing or zumba, walking.

LMAO!

We drove by a place the other day that advertised "Pole Dancing" exercise. I think it was called "Pole Ups" or something like that. My 15 yo daughter was like, "WTH"?

I heard it's good for toning the body, that must be why stippers are so fit! :lol:

I spend a lot of time doing this:

31ee00d242man-lounging-with-remote-333x500.jpg

I do need to exercise more I am just so lazy after work.

When I would get off work I'd drive straight to the gym to work out, that way I am there.

When you're home it's hard to get your ass off the couch and go back out to the gym.

Plus, you'll feel better after you work out, and have more energy!

LMAO!

We drove by a place the other day that advertised "Pole Dancing" exercise. I think it was called "Pole Ups" or something like that. My 15 yo daughter was like, "WTH"?

I heard it's good for toning the body, that must be why stippers are so fit! :lol:

Welllll, it depends on which club you go to.......or so I've heard. :eusa_whistle:

Just think, if you play pool, and use the cue sticks as a pole dancing device, you're getting twice the exercise! :D

LMAO!

It is great exercise... and really good fun. I love it. But.... one must dress for it... and not rush there without considering the potential wardrobe malfunction of hanging upside down. :eek::redface: If you're gonna give it a try, this is wise advice. :eusa_angel:

I do need to exercise more I am just so lazy after work.

When I would get off work I'd drive straight to the gym to work out, that way I am there.

When you're home it's hard to get your ass off the couch and go back out to the gym.

Plus, you'll feel better after you work out, and have more energy!

I used to go to the gym after work daily when I had a member ship at the YMCA but that was last year, I need to get back into a routine for every day.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal

LMAO!

It is great exercise... and really good fun. I love it. But.... one must dress for it... and not rush there without considering the potential wardrobe malfunction of hanging upside down. :eek::redface: If you're gonna give it a try, this is wise advice. :eusa_angel:

So my tube top and diamond enhanced daisy dukes would be ok?

P90X 4-5 times a week but I wasn't losing much weight so I started following the diet suggestions this blog:
Welcome to Mark’s Daily Apple | Mark's Daily Apple
I used to lift weights and jog but I'm just tired of all that (40 minutes of jogging is SO boring). Plus I'd just rather have the physique of a "fit gymnast" than a weight lifter now.

LMAO!

Pictures or it don't count! :badgrin:

LMAO!

Absolutely.

*Snickers*

Oh, I also do Krav Maga quite often.... class is over for the summer so I forgot that one. If you haven't tried it, it's really cool.... except.... it's quite easy to break a finger. (Yea, I found out that the hard way too.) :lol:

I do a couple dozen 12 oz curls daily.

I got a new teak wood rocker for my patio. My son got home from work yesterday and came out on the patio to chat. I'm sitting there rocking to beat the band and told him this was my new exercise routine and all I need was a couple of cans of corn to do some curls with while I rocked. He just rolled his eyes. :dunno:

Forum List

Back