How much does Travis Kelce get for pushing Pfizer's fake boosters?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
WTH Kelce? That 5 million a year you get in endorsements isn't enough? You become a snake oil salesman for Big Pharma too? This guy's a phony, he's got a phony relationship with Taylor Swift and an unethical relationship with Pfizer.

WTH Kelce? That 5 million a year you get in endorsements isn't enough? You become a snake oil salesman for Big Pharma too? This guy's a phony, he's got a phony relationship with Taylor Swift and an unethical relationship with Pfizer.

They bought him a month or two with the town whore. Pretty nice perk in the benefits packages there.

What fake boosters?

How is it a phony relationship?

How is it unethical?

Those were a couple of things your link left out.

He drinks Bud Lite! In public!
Damn, That's gotta hurt your feels, huh?

Oh the little things that trigger you.
You seem so miserable.
Get some help.

And the OP is going to vote for the guy who developed the fake vaccine.

You've got to wonder about the intellect of some people. If they put a gun to their head and pulled the trigger; they would hit nothing.

Football players aren't known for being clever... head injuries, yes... analyses on sophisticated geopolitical issues, not so much.

None of those fuckers actually took the jab, including Briben. The CEO of phyzer wouldn't let his kids take it. It's all theater to find the line where the citizens finally take to the streets. Stolen elections, killing millions, driving the country into poverty, vaxx mandates, "arrest and imprison" as the 2024 campaign strategy - they haven't found the line yet, obviously.

Have fun Travis - enjoy your slut. There's a ton of miles on those inputs but you're not going to marry it.... right?

The nerve! It's almost as if he doesn't give a fuck what the anti-vaxxers think.

They bought him a month or two with the town whore. Pretty nice perk in the benefits packages there.

This is the funniest conspiracy theory to me. The woman has made 4 billion dollars in her tour and her movie in the hundreds of millions, but yeah, for sure Big Pharma told her to date Kelce and she lined up and said "Sure, I need the money and the fame"

yeahrightokay

How is it a phony relationship?

How is it unethical?

Those were a couple of things your link left out.

People talk the craziest crap here and I swear it's getting worse.

Taylor Swift IS the music industry right now, love her or hate her. How stupid do you want to seem--stupid enough that anyone could "make" her or a two-time Superbowl winner date one another?

The 4D chess BS was always idiotic and just gets worse and worse. Some people didn't learn after 2020 and just keep going with it.

This is the funniest conspiracy theory to me. The woman has made 4 billion dollars in her tour and her movie in the hundreds of millions, but yeah, for sure Big Pharma told her to date Kelce and she lined up and said "Sure, I need the money and the fame"

yeahrightokay

She made her money writing songs about breaking up with her former johns boyfriends.

She made her money writing songs about breaking up with her former johns boyfriends.

Interestingly, no one says male singer/songwriters made their money sleeping with God only knows how many chicks along the way and writing songs about that.

The standard is not the same. We know and understand that, and frankly, I love that Taylor's $$$$ gets so deeply under your skin.

Interestingly, no one says male singer/songwriters made their money sleeping with God only knows how many chicks along the way and writing songs about that.

The standard is not the same. We know and understand that, and frankly, I love that Taylor's $$$$ gets so deeply under your skin.

I don't give a shit about Taylor Swift. You are the one getting bent out of shape over her reputation. If dumbasses weren't spending $4B on her movie and "dynamically-priced" tickets, then they would be spending it on something else so it is economically a wash in the grand scheme of things.

Forum List

Back