How much does race really separate us, genetically?

A study I've read showed that Africans immigrating here now, have higher IQs than native african americans. Maybe that shows africans aren't genetically inferior buti african americans are being oppressed to the point that their community can not reach its natural potential.
politics section?
Where should I have posted?
It likely has not occurred to you that those from Africa migrating today were not stupid enough to find themselves on slave ships. It is commonly called the brain-drain.

Still, they are few and far apart.

My post had nothing to do with racism, you closed minded prick. They GENERALLY have a lower IQ. That's fact, its not racism. Grow up.

Lets look at what you actually said

Sure, blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else,

Your statement is that blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else- presumably every non-black.

Not 'generally'.

So what you were saying is that you think that you and Honey Boo Boo have higher IQ's than Condeleeza Rice.

Now you have been called on it- you want to back peddle from what you said.

Figures.
Shove your semantics up your ass. You know damn well you came into this thread defensive. Grow up FFS

You racists sure do get touchy when your racism is pointed out.

I wonder what race that gene comes from?
You are fucking pathetic. Isnt calling something racist when its not, actually racism? Think about that, dumbfuck.
What fucking pathetic is what you said

Your statement is that blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else- presumably every non-black.

Not 'generally'.

So what you were saying is that you think that you and Honey Boo Boo have higher IQ's than Condeleeza Rice.

Figures.
[/
Im not backpedaling you stupid fuck. Go argue your pathetic semantics with another douchebag.
Good day!

People might argue there are mental differences but idk if that is just because of culture. Sure, blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else, but why is the important question. Its not because of their melatonin.

So you think that you and Honey Boo Boo have a higher IQ than Condaleeza Rice?

I think that says more about you racists than anything else.
My post had nothing to do with racism, you closed minded prick. They GENERALLY have a lower IQ. That's fact, its not racism. Grow up.
A study I've read showed that Africans immigrating here now, have higher IQs than native african americans. Maybe that shows africans aren't genetically inferior but african americans are being oppressed to the point that their community can not reach its natural potential.
politics section?
Indeed. That's EXACTLY what I am saying lol.
Not in politics. Maybe race relations? General discussion?

People might argue there are mental differences but idk if that is just because of culture. Sure, blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else, but why is the important question. Its not because of their melatonin.

A study I've read showed that Africans immigrating here now, have higher IQs than native african americans. Maybe that shows africans aren't genetically inferior but african americans are being oppressed to the point that their community can not reach its natural potential.
politics section?

As the root cause of "racism" is in-group preference, and all groups, even groups in other species exhibit these traits, after all, this hypothesized to be one of the primary causes of speciation, this topic is a anthropologically based topic. It belongs to a discussion around biology. Thus, I would either put it in Science or Race relations.

Evolution of in-group favoritism : Scientific Reports

politics section?
lol.

This says something about your IQ.
Because I am unfamiliar with all the forums after only being on here less than a month? To be honest I don't know how most of this website works. I go to politics and discuss.

politics section?

As the root cause of "racism" i

While there is some inherent racism- frankly most modern racism is more driven by unconscious economic pressure.

Which is why there are such differences in regional 'racism's.

In California there was far more racism directed towards the economically competitive Chinese- than the barely represented African Americans- while in the South, the situations were reversed

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
Shove your semantics up your ass. You know damn well you came into this thread defensive. Grow up FFS

You are fucking pathetic. Isnt calling something racist when its not, actually racism? Think about that, dumbfuck.

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
[/
Im not backpedaling you stupid fuck. Go argue your pathetic semantics with another douchebag.
Good day!

LOL- you racists- as usual- you lose the argument and then are left with nothing more than your usual expletives.

Not 'generally'.

Figures.

politics section?
lol.

This says something about your IQ.
Because I am unfamiliar with all the forums after only being on here less than a month? To be honest I don't know how most of this website works. I go to politics and discuss.
images

Seriously though, I kept my mouth shut and just read the site for three months before I ever posted.

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
[/
Good day!

LOL- you racists- as usual- you lose the argument and then are left with nothing more than your usual expletives.

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
You should lay off it, you are making yourself look like an idiot. He wasn't being "racist." He was referring to a well known sociological controversy, that has been discussed ad infinitum.

Race and intelligence - Wikipedia

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
[/
Good day!

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
You should lay off it, you are making yourself look like an idiot. He wasn't being "racist." He was referring to a well known sociological controversy, that has been discussed ad infinitum.

Let me point out his exact words again

Do you agree with that statement?

We have all heard it- Black people are this, jews are that, mexicans are rapists but-

"Scientists have long suspected that the racial categories recognized by society are not reflected on the genetic level.

But the more closely that researchers examine the human genome -- the complement of genetic material encased in the heart of almost every cell of the body -- the more most of them are convinced that the standard labels used to distinguish people by "race" have little or no biological meaning.

They say that while it may seem easy to tell at a glance whether a person is Caucasian, African or Asian, the ease dissolves when one probes beneath surface characteristics and scans the genome for DNA hallmarks of 'race.'"

"If you ask what percentage of your genes is reflected in your external appearance, the basis by which we talk about race, the answer seems to be in the range of .01 percent,"

"Dr. Venter and scientists at the National Institutes of Health recently announced that they had put together a draft of the entire sequence of the human genome, and the researchers had unanimously declared, there is only one race -- the human race."

Do Races Differ? Not Really, DNA Shows

Do you people EVER think of anything but race and sex?

Ever?

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
[/
Good day!

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
He was referring to a well known sociological controversy, that has been discussed ad infinitum.

Declaring that all blacks are more stupid than everyone else- is far different than acknowledging that there is a scientific controversy regarding race and IQ-a controversy that is far from resolved.

Hell there is far more scientific consensus regarding Global warming than Harley's claim that "blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else," but something tells me he doesn't believe inhuman caused global warming.

politics section?

While there is some inherent racism- frankly most modern racism is more driven by unconscious economic pressure.

In California there was far more racism directed towards the economically competitive Chinese- than the barely represented African Americans- while in the South, the situations were reversed
Bullshit. I quoted a scientific study, you edited my quote, deleted what I wrote, and deleted the link to the study because it did not suit your agenda.

The reason "racism" exists is because of in-group preference. Dispense with your politics.

Bigotry goes both ways, on all sides. It is encouraged by the ruling elites as a marginalizing tactic.

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
[/
Good day!

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
He was referring to a well known sociological controversy, that has been discussed ad infinitum.

Declaring that all blacks are more stupid than everyone else- is far different than acknowledging that there is a scientific controversy regarding race and IQ-a controversy that is far from resolved.

Hell there is far more scientific consensus regarding Global warming than Harley's claim that "blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else," but something tells me he doesn't believe inhuman caused global warming.

Well, I guess it is all in how you want to spin it. You would make a great commentator/liar on MSNBC.

This was the quote;

How do you get "Declaring that all blacks are more stupid than everyone else"
from that?

I understand that to mean he is familiar with the information that is in that Wikiarticle that I posted. Added to that, you know as well as I, if folks limit their reading to sites like Gateway Pundit or Breitbart, which side of that controversy do you think they are going to continually be exposed to? Yet you want to blame them?

And your used handle is "Syriusly,"

We have all heard it- Black people are this, jews are that, mexicans are rapists but-

"Scientists have long suspected that the racial categories recognized by society are not reflected on the genetic level.

But the more closely that researchers examine the human genome -- the complement of genetic material encased in the heart of almost every cell of the body -- the more most of them are convinced that the standard labels used to distinguish people by "race" have little or no biological meaning.

They say that while it may seem easy to tell at a glance whether a person is Caucasian, African or Asian, the ease dissolves when one probes beneath surface characteristics and scans the genome for DNA hallmarks of 'race.'"

"If you ask what percentage of your genes is reflected in your external appearance, the basis by which we talk about race, the answer seems to be in the range of .01 percent,"

"Dr. Venter and scientists at the National Institutes of Health recently announced that they had put together a draft of the entire sequence of the human genome, and the researchers had unanimously declared, there is only one race -- the human race."

Ever?
My topics are inspired by the other threads. Some topics are spoken about more ignorantly than others, those are the ones I like to explore.

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
[/
Good day!

Not 'generally'.

Figures.

Let me point out his exact words again

Do you agree with that statement?
Yes. That much is clear, PC is a goner and it's refreshing!

politics section?

Bullshit. I quoted a scientific study, you edited my quote, deleted what I wrote, and deleted the link to the study because it did not suit your agenda.

The reason "racism" exists is because of in-group preference. Dispense with your politics.

Bigotry goes both ways, on all sides. It is encouraged by the ruling elites as a marginalizing tactic.

You quoted a single study. And I am not denying that study- I am saying that in modern societies that economics drives racism more.

Ever?
My topics are inspired by the other threads. Some topics are spoken about more ignorantly than others, those are the ones I like to explore.

Again.

Forum List

Back