How Much Does Illegal Immigration Cost The Taxpayers? (YOU!)

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

The quick answer is enough to substantially repair our crumbling infrastructure, or provide a college education for every citizens' children, or provide health care for every American citizen, and on and on.

The quick answer is enough to substantially repair our crumbling infrastructure, or provide a college education for every citizens' children, or provide health care for every American citizen, and on and on.

Keep in mind that this video was made in 2011, during the Obama reign. I don't know the difference in the today's numbers under Trump but I'm sure they are impressively lower and will soon be even better.

33ml6cm.jpg

Really?

1501216659414.jpg

I'd like to know what's going rate for a mason jar full of illegal tears?

My first post. How much does the entry of illegal aliens cost? Can someone put a price on this?
Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
I believe we already have enough home grown monsters to sort out. Who in their right mind would allow the importation of more? No doubt, most illegals are not involved in violent criminal activity. So, anyone figure the above is worth the risk? I believe Kate is now number 30 on this particular list. Wasn't Harry ( there's a reserved spot waiting for me in Hell ) Reid instrumental in squashing Kate's Law. He was; and yet he is able to sleep at night. Possibly the lack of a soul.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back