How Mass Immigration Hurts Black Americans

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But they won't stand up and fight back, because if they did they would be siding with conservatives.

Immigration is among the most wrenching political questions of the 2024 election. Yet, when Congress resumes debate on border security in January, the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) has an obligation to act on behalf of its base. That’s because the Black community is disproportionately impacted by the current policy on immigration—and the unpredictable border surges of “asylum seekers.”

How does it hurt them? Most are generational welfare recipients anyway.

What will happen is that they will be forced out of their Section 8 homes so the Hispanics can make their Barrios.

From what I have seen of that transformation I much prefer the Barrios....The one they made (after pushing the blacks out) over in the small city 20 miles from me is great, and to be honest nobody knows, or cares, what goes on there as it's neat and self-policing.

How does it hurt them? Most are generational welfare recipients anyway.

What will happen is that they will be forced out of their Section 8 homes so the Hispanics can make their Barrios.

From what I have seen of that transformation I much prefer the Barrios....The one they made (after pushing the blacks out) over in the small city 20 miles from me is great, and to be honest nobody knows, or cares, what goes on there as it's neat and self-policing.
Only problem is that they vote democrat.
If republicans were real, they would stress repeatedly to the highspanics that democrats support, endorse and celebrate abortion while the vast majority of highspanics are staunch, anti-abortion Catholics.

Forum List

Back