How Many

• Banned
Thats a lot of people,the cost to America must be huge,mind you a lot of American must leave America each year for work etc.,in economic times like this would you be cutting down on previous immigration of recent years ?.Patrick what I really like on this site is how quickly folk quip.......as in the reply above re the migratory birds :lol::lol:you guys are bloody funny in a clever way,I will no doubt have to be on my metel in the future or not have proclivity for vagueness :lol::lol::lol:just saying, steven by the way how many illegals do you think you have each year......I know is a problem as I read so much about it.

The US is like Australia,you can't blame folk for trying to get in...although I don't agree with it.
Migrants does the US recieve each year?:cool:

about 1 million LEGAL immigrants a year.

Thats a lot of people,the cost to America must be huge,mind you a lot of American must leave America each year for work etc.,in economic times like this would you be cutting down on previous immigration of recent years ?.Patrick what I really like on this site is how quickly folk quip.......as in the reply above re the migratory birds :lol::lol:you guys are bloody funny in a clever way,I will no doubt have to be on my metel in the future or not have proclivity for vagueness :lol::lol::lol:just saying, steven by the way how many illegals do you think you have each year......I know is a problem as I read so much about it.

The US is like Australia,you can't blame folk for trying to get in...although I don't agree with it.

Do you rehearse or are you naturally stupid?

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.

Source:

Homeland Security Report: A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border

http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

P.S. It's not in the politician's best interest to keep track.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Unlike you Girl I asked a relevent question........you abuse everyone all the time,which makes you a very unattractive person,I think you have issues and low self esteem,no one likes, as a norm to be nasty but you seem to thrive on it.

Show a modicum of respect if that's possible for you and STOP this facile commenting that is merely a habit you have gotten into...its :eusa_whistle:_and boooooorrrrriiiinnnggg.

I'm theliq and say it as it is because I only deal in truth and right.you have the mind of a pea.

Do you rehearse or are you naturally stupid?

Last edited:
The number of illegal immigrants in the United States may be as high as 20 million people, more than double the official 9 million people estimated by the Census Bureau. 1/3/05
http://www.bearstearns.com/bscportal/pdfs/underground.pdf

In 2007, DHS apprehended nearly 961,000 foreign nationals. Nearly 89 percent were natives of Mexico. The leading countries of origin of those removed were Mexico. DHS removed 99,900 known criminal aliens from the United States."
Immigration Enforcement Actions: 2007http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/enforcement_ar_07.pdf Or http://www.hsdl.org/hslog/?q=node/4572

Migrant what?

Geese?

Yeah, Canadian Geese are the problem here. Defoliate the parks, poop everywhere. As opposed to those nice illegal immigrants from South America, that just wreck our culture and help greedy employers deny jobs or homes to our jobless homeless poor folks. It’s ok to mock the issue, these migrants are Hispanic! Everything is just FINE!

The 1,000,000 legal immigrants coming in each year are golden to me. We were built on immigration. The cummulative total of immigration over the past 40 years is massive, nearly as much as every other country on earth combined! I love it. Our diversity makes us great! I don't care if we double the maximum number of legal immigrants... or triple it!

Immigrant Population number of immigrants statistics - countries compared - NationMaster Immigration

However, we also have another 1,000,000-1,500,000 illegal immigrants. We don't know who they are, we don't know where they are, we don't know what they are doing here. That is not golden. Every other country on the planet is allowed to secure its borders and enforce its own immigration policy. I don't see what the USA should be any different in that regard.

New Topics

Forum List

Back