How many white supremacists are there?

White replacement is a fact

But the reason for the murders in Buffalo is not as simple as you may think

It takes a very troubled person drenched in popular liberal culture to take the lives of strangers because of their dkin color
Yet it's right wing gun nuts who keep doing it.

Yet it's right wing gun nuts who keep doing it.
For instance there was a shooting at a flea market in Texas that libs are trying to limp in with the buffalo shooter

But reports are that they were hispanic gang members who could have been here illegally

And an old man in california who shot up a Christian church which is godless liberal violence

It makes a difference to the left that claim it’s the most significant threat in America today.

Agreed. The one guy claimed 11 million, but that was counting "alt right" people, which is an insanely broad umbrella term, INVENTED BY A W.S. with the intent of inflating the perception of w.s.

rightwinger is talking like they are a handful of people, akin to the number of Al kadea operatives in the country at the time of 9-11.

I actually think that is TOO low, but that is just a gut feeling.

For instance there was a shooting at a flea market in Texas that libs are trying to limp in with the buffalo shooter

But reports are that they were hispanic gang members who could have been here illegally

And an old man in california who shot up a Christian church which is godless liberal violence

Vs. "godly" violence:

Up until Obama’s election, racists mostly hid their views

Obama brought them out in the open where they found likeminded people more willing to spread their hate over whites no longer being in power

Trump exploited that hatred and used it to churn up fear and loathing of Mexicans, Muslims and Blacks

Correct, and look at what happened more recently. We elected a presidential nominee who said the most racist things about blacks in the last few generations.

Agreed. The one guy claimed 11 million, but that was counting "alt right" people, which is an insanely broad umbrella term, INVENTED BY A W.S. with the intent of inflating the perception of w.s.

rightwinger is talking like they are a handful of people, akin to the number of Al kadea operatives in the country at the time of 9-11.

I actually think that is TOO low, but that is just a gut feeling.

candycorn laughed at this? Why?

I mean, alt right was a term coined by Richard Spencer, a known w.s. leader. If you didn't know that, you might want to read up on it.

And I answered it. :heehee:

And I'm asking what you base your answer on. A link would be great. A good explanation would be good.

At "at least" is.... very open ended. I'm open to estimates.

But no upper limit mentioned at all? That seems, a not very useful guess.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction..... Race is no different.... Blame white men for every evil and the white man will push back... Its sick and I don't endorse it but its real....

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

So, does ANYONE have any data on how many w.s. there really are in this country? So that we can even have an idea how much of a POLITICAL factor they are, or are not.

It is hard to tell......the equation is this...

Take the total number of white supremacists that fit in an old phone booth...which is about all the actual white supremacists in the country....divide that number by 2, because half of those guys are undercover FBI agents, and take the rest, divide by two again, because half of that number are people who aren't FBI agents, but are paid by the FBI to pretend to be white supremacists...

There...that should give you the accurate number....

Forum List

Back