How many white supremacists are there?

Not as much anymore since today's GOP has brought them out from under their rocks.
Up until Obama’s election, racists mostly hid their views

Obama brought them out in the open where they found likeminded people more willing to spread their hate over whites no longer being in power

Trump exploited that hatred and used it to churn up fear and loathing of Mexicans, Muslims and Blacks

MAGA was formed with a thinly veiled reference to what made America “Great”

It strikes me as odd that someone still thinks white nationalism isn't a problem given the actions in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, El Paso, Charleston, Charlottesville.
Maybe because they don't think the actions in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, El Paso, Charleston, Charlottesville etc. are really problems.

Funny thing is democrats, liberals and a lot of blacks are the most racist people in America. I honestly believe they are actually creating white supremacists that are tired of being called a racist and shit on. Even John Stewart sat on tv with his "the problem with white people" bullshit.

I have no doubt there are a lot of Americans like me that never have been racist really, but in the past 2 years have slowly become one because we're sick of all this bullshit.

By pushing blacks to get special treatment and consideration, by shoving them into every commerical and tv show and movie, by pandering to them, by letting them get away with crimes, by calling whites racists and igoring racist blacks, and all this other nonsense they have actually made me not like blacks or the people who support them.

Mostly because if you try to force me to do or think something my reaction is to resist, and I also have a functioning brain and I know treating them as special is not treating them as equals.
More projecting.

And I note that you can't answer the question, but you can personally attack your enemies.

Rinse, Repeat

Your stupid question has been answered. Nobody has a fucking idea.
We do know they are a terrorist threat to the country

How many Al Qaeda operatives were in the US on 9-11?
Enough to execute an attack

:clap:

....and sad as hell that it even needs to be said.

When I see Mr Clean cite that to a black guy being proud of MLK, or some such crap, then I will believe he is not just a shit talker.

Until then, he is still wrong.

I am proud to be an American.

Everyone knows that me saying that, is not me claiming personal responsibility for making this great nation. THAT IS JUST SHIT TALK.

DHBgEUKVYAAqfwc
Less than 1,000.

Maybe because they don't think the actions in Pittsburgh, Buffalo, El Paso, Charleston, Charlottesville etc. are really problems.
Not to mention running over folks with their cars, shooting black guys in the back, kneeling on their necks, etc...

They should embrace the hate they so carefully cultivated

Up until Obama’s election, racists mostly hid their views

Obama brought them out in the open where they found likeminded people more willing to spread their hate over whites no longer being in power

Trump exploited that hatred and used it to churn up fear and loathing of Mexicans, Muslims and Blacks

MAGA was formed with a thinly veiled reference to what made America “Great”

You claim they came out into the open. BUt you also claim that they hide there views so much that no one can get even a rough estimate on how many there are.

YOu are just a shit talker.

Rinse, Repeat

Your stupid question has been answered. Nobody has a fucking idea.
We do know they are a terrorist threat to the country

How many Al Qaeda operatives were in the US on 9-11?
Enough to execute an attack

So what was all that talk about them being a significant portion of Trump's base?

I mean, TERROR ATTACKS? Al Qaeda? Those take handfuls of people, 5 or so, generally. It is rare that you see a terror attack with even dozens of operatives involved.

In the 100s of thousands minimum....But, again, this isn't a dating site for you.

Bodecea. Stop being an asshole. It's a serious and legitimate question.

What do you base your claim on?

Not to mention running over folks with their cars, shooting black guys in the back, kneeling on their necks, etc...

They should embrace the hate they so carefully cultivated

This thread is not about whether or not there is ANY violence directed at black people. Why are you trying to derail it?

The shooters Replacement Theory manifesto contains many of the themes you have been spouting for years
White replacement is a fact

But the reason for the murders in Buffalo is not as simple as you may think

It takes a very troubled person drenched in popular liberal culture to take the lives of strangers because of their dkin color

You can't just throw out an incendiary label like "white supremacist" without defining it.

The only actual attempt by anyone to answer, interestingly enough,

included the question in it's study,

"i “How important is it that whites work together to change laws that are unfair to whites?”

Implying that being for fair laws for white people, is W.S.

Do you think illegal immigration is a problem?

Tell me the exact number of illegal aliens in the us...as of this moment.

Otherwise, it's not a problem.
We can easily say there at least 25 million illegals in the US

But there are not 25 million white males who engage in mass murder

Probably not even 10

Forum List

Back