Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Special Report
Rotten to the Core
Scott McKay
October 25, 2016, 1:35 am​

Rotten to the Core | The American Spectator

The guillotine is too humane for America’s governing class. Hillary Clinton is the foulest smelling piece of rotting garbage most qualified to run the economy for her kind. Every Democrat, and most Republicans, in the federal government would contaminate a cesspool. Everybody who works in television is afflicted with a horrible contagious flesh-eating disease being treated by theatrical makeup.

I can go on and on describing the people in government. I can post thousands of facts to support my opinion of the people in the federal government, but everything can be said in eight words. The income tax is responsible for it all.

So...

because we have income taxes left-leaning candidates should be beheaded.

I think something got left out.

The guillotine is too humane for America’s governing class.
because we have income taxes left-leaning candidates should be beheaded.
To Grandma: Humane is the key word. The method of execution should certainly be more inhumane than tax dollars butchering live infants for their organs is certainly inhumane.
I think something got left out.
To Grandma: You are right. I left out an economy specifically designed for the greediest and cruelest people living on tax dollars.

2016.10.21-Upside-Down-Hillary.jpg
http://cdn.spectator.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/21152337/2016.10.21-Upside-Down-Hillary.jpg

The guillotine is too humane for America’s governing class.

actually if the American people were super libertarian so would be the ruling class. Thus, your argument is really against the American people only you don't know it.

Forum List

Back