How Many Victims Are Enough?

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
Now that President Trump has followed through on his campaign promise and started the deportation process for criminal illegal aliens, Democrats and the media are united in outrage. One talking point dominates all others: Immigrants have a much lower crime rate than Americans do, so it’s unfair to target them. This begs the question: To these liberals, how many American victims of illegal alien crime would it take to for it to matter to you?

There are regular reports of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens – horrific gang-related murders have occurred recently in New York, Washington, D.C., and Houston – but the true crime rate among illegal aliens is not known. Most states do not keep those records for reasons we can only guess, plus there is no way of knowing the real number of illegals in the country. That fact hasn’t stopped liberal commentators and politicians from stating unequivocally that we Americans are the real crime problem in this country.

Although it may be true, and from a sheer numbers standpoint it undoubtedly is, it’s also irrelevant. Victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens would not have been victims if those people were not in this country. Every person murdered by an illegal alien would still be alive.

This is a simple fact those who spout this made-up “statistic” hope people don’t realize, because their entire argument would fall apart if they did.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Makes sense to me ...

If we deport you, you can't commit crimes.

Hence, by your logic, it would be immoral to not deport you.

I had no doubt that intentional perversion of the truth would, once again, allow you say something stupid all the while thinking just how cute you are.

You need to grow up ...

Your logic implies that prevention of crime is the end-goal, more important than any other goal. Why not mandate a curfew, since most violent crimes occur in the hours of darkness? If those criminals weren't out at night, those victims wouldn't be victimized.

Your logic implies that prevention of crime is the end-goal, more important than any other goal. Why not mandate a curfew, since most violent crimes occur in the hours of darkness? If those criminals weren't out at night, those victims wouldn't be victimized.
. Kidding me right ? So because of your sympathy we have to lose our freedoms in order to accommodate non-citizens now ???? How about let's get this nation back, and lets make it great and most importantly safe again.

You know, you're right .... prevention of crime is, in fact, the end-goal. It is the job of the government to ensure that YOUR actions do not interfere with MY actions. When the two collide, there is a crime.

As for the rest of your absurdum reductio argument, there is no defense against sheer stupidity.

. Kidding me right ? So because of your sympathy we have to lose our freedoms in order to accommodate non-citizens now ???? How about let's get this nation back, and lets make it great and most importantly safe again.

Oh, I don't want a curfew. But then again, I'm not afraid of people, and I know that immigrants (even the illegal ones) have a lower rate of criminality than Americans in general. But your ultimate goal seems to be safety, so why don't you wrap yourself in bubble wrap and whimper in a warm corner of your house?

You know, you're right .... prevention of crime is, in fact, the end-goal. It is the job of the government to ensure that YOUR actions do not interfere with MY actions. When the two collide, there is a crime.

As for the rest of your absurdum reductio argument, there is no defense against sheer stupidity.

So, crime prevention is more important than any other goal?

If we deport you, you can't commit crimes.

Hence, by your logic, it would be immoral to not deport you.
Now you've got the picture short of the fact that he isn't an illegal immigrant and therein cannot be deported. Go tell those who are defending illegal immigration that if we deport them they cannot commit crimes here. Enforce the laws on the books. After all, it's the right thing to do.

Now that President Trump has followed through on his campaign promise and started the deportation process for criminal illegal aliens, Democrats and the media are united in outrage. One talking point dominates all others: Immigrants have a much lower crime rate than Americans do, so it’s unfair to target them. This begs the question: To these liberals, how many American victims of illegal alien crime would it take to for it to matter to you?

There are regular reports of violent crimes committed by illegal aliens – horrific gang-related murders have occurred recently in New York, Washington, D.C., and Houston – but the true crime rate among illegal aliens is not known. Most states do not keep those records for reasons we can only guess, plus there is no way of knowing the real number of illegals in the country. That fact hasn’t stopped liberal commentators and politicians from stating unequivocally that we Americans are the real crime problem in this country.

Although it may be true, and from a sheer numbers standpoint it undoubtedly is, it’s also irrelevant. Victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens would not have been victims if those people were not in this country. Every person murdered by an illegal alien would still be alive.

This is a simple fact those who spout this made-up “statistic” hope people don’t realize, because their entire argument would fall apart if they did.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Makes sense to me ...

Actually, CA and a few other states keeps accurate records, and the percentage of illegals in CA is estimated at 7%, but the percentage of illegal alien felons in prison are 13%. Here are some helpful links:

Criminal Aliens

The Remembrance Project – A Voice for Victims Killed by Illegal Aliens

The low level of intelligence of people today as evidenced by this post, does not give me tremendous hope for the future.

Oh, I don't want a curfew. But then again, I'm not afraid of people, and I know that immigrants (even the illegal ones) have a lower rate of criminality than Americans in general. But your ultimate goal seems to be safety, so why don't you wrap yourself in bubble wrap and whimper in a warm corner of your house?

You do not know WHAT THE FUCK you are talking about. Become educated before spouting lies and bullshit on a public internet forum, jackass.

So, crime prevention is more important than any other goal?

. Then open the doors to your hippie commune, and let love flow freely amongst you all, but don't whine when it don't go so well after you find out that the hippie age didn't end so well. The live and let live gang destroyed probably at the least about 4 generations in this nation or more.

You do not know WHAT THE FUCK you are talking about. Become educated before spouting lies and bullshit on a public internet forum, jackass.

I doubt you're really a Rhodes scholar. Or you would have provided some evidence for your rebuttal.

Remember when libs would spout endlessly....."if it saves just one life" to justify every and anything

Being that illegal immigration is a crime, then YES, the end goal would be to stop THAT crime. And, secondly any other crimes illegals also commit. Being that illegal aliens aren't fickle about what laws they ignore, deportation is a great first step.

I doubt you're really a Rhodes scholar. Or you would have provided some evidence for your rebuttal.

How fucking many times for these retarded losers do I have to post the same fucking link? Fine chimp, for the 3rd time:

Criminal Aliens

"Using data collected in the SCAAP system for 2009, an average share of 5.4 percent of the prisoners in state and local prisons were criminal aliens. The share was more than double that average in California (12.7%) and Arizona (11.7%). Another seven states also had criminal alien shares higher than the national average. They were: Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, Utah, New York, New Jersey, and Texas.

The shares of the incarcerated population comprised of criminal aliens are generally higher than the shares of the estimated illegal alien population in the state. For example, the estimated 2,365,000 illegal aliens in California represent 7.1 percent of the state's overall population compared to the 12.7 percent criminal alien population. Nationally, the estimated 11,920,000 illegal aliens in 2010 represented 3.9 percent of the overall population compared to the 5.4 percent criminal alien incarceration rate.
"

The UN said today that America belongs to the world and we have no right to limit access to our nation. WOW Thank God Trump won...

Thirteen members of the notorious gang MS-13 were charged on March 2 by the U.S. Attorney's Office, Eastern District of New York, with 41 crimes, including racketeering, seven murders, attempted murders, assaults, arson, and other illegal acts and, according to prosecutors, 10 of the 13 suspects are illegal aliens.

"This indictment has 13 defendants and 10 of those defendants are illegal aliens, who are not lawfully in the United States," said U.S. Attorney Robert L. Capers during a March 2 press conference. "Two [of the 13 defendants] are U.S. citizens and one is a green card holder."

STOCKHOLM (AP) — A Swedish appeals court has overturned a lower court's ruling and ordered that five Afghan teenagers convicted of the aggravated rape of an underage boy should be expelled from the country.

The Svea Court of Appeal said Wednesday "the reasons for the expulsion outweigh those against."

The Uppsala District Court had ruled in December that the teens couldn't be expelled because they are under 18 and because of the security situation in Afghanistan. The unaccompanied, asylum-seeking minors had been sentenced to youth custody of up to 15 months for dragging another Afghan boy into a forest in October, threatening him with a knife and raping him.

Forum List

Back