How many tens of million have the GOP wasted trying to find something or Obama or the Clintons?

I don't know much much they spent trying to say Obama is a kenyan, a muslim, a marxist, a communist, an atheist, a baby eater... Probably millions.

I don't know much much they spent trying to say Obama is a kenyan, a muslim, a marxist, a communist, an atheist, a baby eater... Probably millions.

Hmmm...let's see. "Obama is a kenyan, a muslim, a marxist, a communist, an atheist, and a baby eater". Wow that didn't cost me a dime.
Do you actually believe that? It's what many right tards seemed to believe.

Hmmm...let's see. "Obama is a kenyan, a muslim, a marxist, a communist, an atheist, and a baby eater". Wow that didn't cost me a dime.

Actually if you look at how many papers, magazines, ad spots for news media, etc such concepts generated, the "Obama is a kenyan, a muslim, a marxist, a communist, an atheist, and a baby eater" stuff probably made more money than it cost.

Actually if you look at how many papers, magazines, ad spots for news media, etc such concepts generated, the "Obama is a kenyan, a muslim, a marxist, a communist, an atheist, and a baby eater" stuff probably made more money than it cost.
It probably did, don't you understand a joke?

Sorry. Judging by your previous posts you don't strike me as the kind of guy who wears an ape suit or is well known for his one liners. No offense. You just come off as a pretty intense guy. Here's a tip...when you are making a joke put a wink face at the end. ;)

Sorry. Judging by your previous posts you don't strike me as the kind of guy who wears an ape suit or is well known for his one liners. No offense. You just come off as a pretty intense guy. Here's a tip...when you are making a joke put a wink face at the end. ;)
Alright then, and for the record, I am no liberal.

It really helps stay out of jail if you are in charge of the prosecutors................and have money to buy off witnesses......and the power to threaten witnesses with the police power of the IRS and other federal agencies.......that helps just a teeny, tiny bit...........
What are you? Nuts? Politicians go to jail every day. Nixon may not have gone to jail, but he lost his job. And look at Scoot Libby, when Republicans had total control of the government.

That's the problem with right wingers. Their delusional paranoid drives their politics. That's why everything they do fails and makes them even more enemies.

We don't have to spend squat.

You people are the gift that keeps on giving

Wonder Why Haitians Despise The Clintons? How Haitian Earthquake Enriched The Clintons

How Haiti earthquake helped enrich the Clintons | http://video.foxnews.com/v/4194000586001/how-haiti-earthquake-helped-enrich-the-clintons/…

Fox News
How Haiti earthquake helped enrich the Clintons
Bret Baier reports in 'Fox News Reporting: The Tangled Clinton Web'

View on web

Haitians have been protesting the looting of billions in recovery money, but not many have been paying attention. Here’s one protest last month in NYC after the email scandal hit.

I'd wonder more about Bush than Clinton. Look at Bush wiping himself off after touching a Haitian.

House Republicans defunded Obamacare 55+ times while Congress was in session, and they were collecting their paychecks paid for by taxpayers.

Republicans keep trying to find something on the Clintons and Obama.

With all that money spent, has either been convicted of anything? How much more tax payer money do Republicans plan on spending? Doing the same thing over and over again with the same result is the definition of insanity.

Not one cent has been spent 'trying to find something on the Cult'... as what the cult is presents itself, everyday, in every way.

As the cult is the manifestation of Evil... and there's no means for it to BE anything else.

Republicans keep trying to find something on the Clintons and Obama.

With all that money spent, has either been convicted of anything? How much more tax payer money do Republicans plan on spending? Doing the same thing over and over again with the same result is the definition of insanity.

Not one cent has been spent 'trying to find something on the Cult'... as what the cult is presents itself, everyday, in every way.

As the cult is the manifestation of Evil... and there's no means for it to BE anything else.
What the fuck are you talking about you idiot child.

It really helps stay out of jail if you are in charge of the prosecutors................and have money to buy off witnesses......and the power to threaten witnesses with the police power of the IRS and other federal agencies.......that helps just a teeny, tiny bit...........
What are you? Nuts? Politicians go to jail every day. Nixon may not have gone to jail, but he lost his job. And look at Scoot Libby, when Republicans had total control of the government.

That's the problem with right wingers. Their delusional paranoid drives their politics. That's why everything they do fails and makes them even more enemies.
Their delusional paranoid drives their politics.
dean if there is anyone around here that is a delusional paranoid, its you,and it drives your politics.....

We don't have to spend squat.

You people are the gift that keeps on giving

Wonder Why Haitians Despise The Clintons? How Haitian Earthquake Enriched The Clintons

How Haiti earthquake helped enrich the Clintons | http://video.foxnews.com/v/4194000586001/how-haiti-earthquake-helped-enrich-the-clintons/…

Fox News
How Haiti earthquake helped enrich the Clintons
Bret Baier reports in 'Fox News Reporting: The Tangled Clinton Web'

View on web

Haitians have been protesting the looting of billions in recovery money, but not many have been paying attention. Here’s one protest last month in NYC after the email scandal hit.

I'd wonder more about Bush than Clinton. Look at Bush wiping himself off after touching a Haitian.

and yet Bush touched many Africans.....how do you explain that?....

Can you prove any of that?

You can fund at least 100 of these investigations using the money Obama paid to Michelle's roommate to design the planets only website that can't tell you when someone bought your product

The Clintons are probably the most crooked politicians in modern history.. shit, they make Nixon look like a piker.

What's it to you? It's their money... or do you feel you have a right to the GOP's coffers just like you think you have a right to everyone else's money?

You fucks kill me...

So now you claim all the silly republican led house investigations of Benghazi are privately funded? That's just silly.

Go read the title of the thread.... it specifically says GOP. It doesn't say anything about the House of Representatives.. are you mentally challenged or just being a dopey cement-head?

Forum List

Back