How many taxpayer dollars did Obama burn in losing the 2016 Olympics?

In my opinion, the President had no constitutional business traveling abroad to try and help get the Olympic bid for Chicago. He should reimburse us for the expense.

How about if he traveled abroad to meet with General Crystal in Copenhagen? Then met with the Olympic committee while he was there? Would that be OK?

Hopefully, when Bush went to the Olympics in China and stayed there in the crowd with all the security and jets for FOUR days, you complained. You did complain? Didn't you?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

It was an EXCUSE. And a Paultrey 25 minutes spent with General McChrystal.

But here we go again...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

BDS really has yer ass, doesn't it? Maybe the Government can come up with a Vaccine for BDS much like H1N1?

Get yer facts straight bub, and of course? you look like a fool when you do the shit I highlighted.

In my opinion, the President had no constitutional business traveling abroad to try and help get the Olympic bid for Chicago. He should reimburse us for the expense.

How about if he traveled abroad to meet with General Crystal in Copenhagen? Then met with the Olympic committee while he was there?
But he didn't.

And that's the fact, Jack.

How about if he traveled abroad to meet with General Crystal in Copenhagen? Then met with the Olympic committee while he was there?
But he didn't.

And that's the fact, Jack.
more proof rdean is a fucking moron

Had to be a whole lot of cash. They're still refusing to tell us so you know it had to be stacks and stacks.

If we consider all of the international airline trips, housing, parties, government employees time, etc that went into Obama's attempt to win the 2016 Olympic games for his fellow Chicago cronies.... I can't help but wonder how many tens of millions of US taxpayer dollars he burned in the process. I wonder if he and Michelle will need to go on another taxpayer funded date to raise their spirits over this terrible failure?

Anybody care to guess how much taxpayer money he blew?

I only ask that the Obama bashers get their story straight...

was it GOOD that we lost the olympics as MANY of you chanted initially or was it not good?

If we consider all of the international airline trips, housing, parties, government employees time, etc that went into Obama's attempt to win the 2016 Olympic games for his fellow Chicago cronies.... I can't help but wonder how many tens of millions of US taxpayer dollars he burned in the process. I wonder if he and Michelle will need to go on another taxpayer funded date to raise their spirits over this terrible failure?

was it GOOD that we lost the olympics as MANY of you chanted initially or was it not good?
i didn't see many saying it was "good" so much as we couldn't afford it
and for me, it was a mistake for Obama to put himself into it
and i fault his advisers for not protecting him from the humiliation

It was a good thing Chicago lost. We don't need the rest of the civilized world seeing the failed social policies that have led to the deaths of hundreds of children in the Chicago area. Chicago style politics is a failure...and Obama's attempt to run the country the same way is a failure thus far.

My God,Chicago is one of the most dangerous & failed cities on this Planet. We have been spared from the sad embarrassment that is now Chicago. So it is probably a good thing we didn't get the Olympics. Chicago would have been a shocking embarrassment in front of the entire World. It really has become a very dangerous Third World H*ll-Hole at this point. So Hopey Changey's failure really was probably a good thing for this country in the end. Hey just my opinion anyway.

I know this explanation isn't going to change any of you liberal sheep's minds, but here's the real deal...

We weren't happy that Obama failed...well, let me change that... I wasn't happy he failed. But I was happy that he and his elitist wife, strolled into that hall thinking that their shit don't stank and thought that just because they had "made great sacrifices to be there" was all they would need to win the hearts and minds of the IOC and the world. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It was clear that we were not in the running at all. And after all the horrible ways that Obama had described America, it was a real longshot for us.

Anyway, the point is this....Obama is proving our point. That's what I'm happy about. He's proving us "wingnuts" to be right and proving you leftwing lunatics to be very very very wrong. He's not the prized savior you thought he was. He isn't going to win every challenge because he makes a good speech. He isn't going to CHANGE America with his poor mouthing and he isn't going to influence anybody he tries to hypnotise with his smile.

Yeah...sure, Olympic games are a good bandaid for a local economy with all the construction and infrastructure improvements...but Chicago would be the LAST place that I would support sending BILLIONS...well, second to ACORN. Chicago has proven itself to be totally corrupt and the potential millions that should go to those who need it, would somehow find it's way into all the wrong pockets.

My God,Chicago is one of the most dangerous & failed cities on this Planet. We have been spared from the sad embarrassment that is now Chicago. So it is probably a good thing we didn't get the Olympics. Chicago would have been a shocking embarrassment in front of the entire World. It really has become a very dangerous Third World H*ll-Hole at this point. So Hopey Changey's failure really was probably a good thing for this country in the end. Hey just my opinion anyway.

and Rio which has more than double the murder rate and crime than chicago....it was better that they got it, less of an embarrassment?:confused:

ok, so you are still saying it was GOOD the USA lost the bid? you rooted against us getting it???

I know this explanation isn't going to change any of you liberal sheep's minds, but here's the real deal...

We weren't happy that Obama failed...well, let me change that... I wasn't happy he failed. But I was happy that he and his elitist wife, strolled into that hall thinking that their shit don't stank and thought that just because they had "made great sacrifices to be there" was all they would need to win the hearts and minds of the IOC and the world. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It was clear that we were not in the running at all. And after all the horrible ways that Obama had described America, it was a real longshot for us.

Anyway, the point is this....Obama is proving our point. That's what I'm happy about. He's proving us "wingnuts" to be right and proving you leftwing lunatics to be very very very wrong. He's not the prized savior you thought he was. He isn't going to win every challenge because he makes a good speech. He isn't going to CHANGE America with his poor mouthing and he isn't going to influence anybody he tries to hypnotise with his smile.

Yeah...sure, Olympic games are a good bandaid for a local economy with all the construction and infrastructure improvements...but Chicago would be the LAST place that I would support sending BILLIONS...well, second to ACORN. Chicago has proven itself to be totally corrupt and the potential millions that should go to those who need it, would somehow find it's way into all the wrong pockets.

We weren't happy that Obama failed...well, let me change that... I wasn't happy he failed. But I was happy that he and his elitist wife, strolled into that hall thinking that their shit don't stank and thought that just because they had "made great sacrifices to be there"

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS PARTISAN TRIPE THAT YOU just SPEWED out of your mouth tex?

that, is the kind of unnecessary personal, factless crap that gets you nowhere and makes you lose credibility imho....a deaf ear will be turned to you by the left....the 'right' will eat it up...but is it only a circle jerk that republicans want, or do they want to be heard on real concerns?

care

We weren't happy that Obama failed...well, let me change that... I wasn't happy he failed. But I was happy that he and his elitist wife, strolled into that hall thinking that their shit don't stank and thought that just because they had "made great sacrifices to be there"

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS PARTISAN TRIPE THAT YOU just SPEWED out of your mouth tex?

that, is the kind of unnecessary personal, factless crap that gets you nowhere and makes you lose credibility imho....a deaf ear will be turned to you by the left....the 'right' will eat it up...but is it only a circle jerk that republicans want, or do they want to be heard on real concerns?

care
OH PLEASE
you have been as partisan if not more, than that since the election
give him a break since he was absolutely correct

care
Actually, it's pretty close to the truth.

Neither Boyking nor the little missus sacrificed a single thing, besides seven figures worth of taxpayer money, to go begging to the IOC.

Moreover, I'd wager that their two incredibly self-centered and self-serving presentations to the IOC cemented the last place position for Chicago.

Well I'm American and not Brazilian so saying that they're an even bigger Third World disaster than Chicago doesn't make me feel better. Chicago really is a sad Third World Disaster at this point and probably would have been a huge embarrassment for this country. In the end it really is probably a good thing Hopey Changey failed. Hey just my opinion anyway.

Last edited:

care

How do I know that partisan tripe??? I WATCHED IT!!! You can't see it because you've got your shit shades on. I don't think my credibility with you is much of a concern. I could care less if you ignored my or not. You're bullshit responses don't back up ANY kind of an arguement that what I said ISN"T true. All you could do is insult me and all that agree with me. But I don't give a damn...if you paid ANY attention whatsoever to the reality of the President and his wife, you'd be on the right side...instead of the left.

care

How do I know that partisan tripe??? I WATCHED IT!!! You can't see it because you've got your shit shades on. I don't think my credibility with you is much of a concern. I could care less if you ignored my or not. You're bullshit responses don't back up ANY kind of an arguement that what I said ISN"T true. All you could do is insult me and all that agree with me. But I don't give a damn...if you paid ANY attention whatsoever to the reality of the President and his wife, you'd be on the right side...instead of the left.

you watched president obama and michelle...''But I was happy that he and his elitist wife, strolled into that hall thinking that their shit don't stank and thought that just because they had "made great sacrifices to be there"

can you give us a youtube of how he and his wife were elitist, how they strolled in to the hall, and also a video on how they thought their shit didn't stink...

thanks....in advance!

care

maybe this will help....and show how FAT Michelle is now! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3myg2l16js&feature=fvw]YouTube - Obama Expresses Regret at Chicago's Loss[/ame]

rdean...you're a fucking dope. Oprah claimed on national television that Obama WAS CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM attempting to bring the games to Chicago. So......

anyone else notice how fucking FAT Michele Obama's ASS has become?.....and that pooch belly in the front? I thought she had 2 hams in a duffel bag under that hideous gold tent...errrr .... skirt.

Democrat women...fat asses, bad breath, no life.
is she fat, or is she pregnant?
i'm thinking the later is more than likely

Wow, that would be historic......wouldn't it be.

rdean...you're a fucking dope. Oprah claimed on national television that Obama WAS CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM attempting to bring the games to Chicago. So......

anyone else notice how fucking FAT Michele Obama's ASS has become?.....and that pooch belly in the front? I thought she had 2 hams in a duffel bag under that hideous gold tent...errrr .... skirt.

Democrat women...fat asses, bad breath, no life.
is she fat, or is she pregnant?
i'm thinking the later is more than likely

Wow, that would be historic......wouldn't it be.
yes, it would

Forum List

Back