How many taxpayer dollars did Obama burn in losing the 2016 Olympics?

rdean...you're a fucking dope. Oprah claimed on national television that Obama WAS CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM attempting to bring the games to Chicago. So......

anyone else notice how fucking FAT Michele Obama's ASS has become?.....and that pooch belly in the front? I thought she had 2 hams in a duffel bag under that hideous gold tent...errrr .... skirt.

Democrat women...fat asses, bad breath, no life.

rdean...you're a fucking dope. Oprah claimed on national television that Obama WAS CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM attempting to bring the games to Chicago. So......

anyone else notice how fucking FAT Michele Obama's ASS has become?.....and that pooch belly in the front? I thought she had 2 hams in a duffel bag under that hideous gold tent...errrr .... skirt.

is she fat, or is she pregnant?
i'm thinking the later is more than likely

Conservatives are so against President Obama that they actually hoped America would lose the 2016 bid for the Olympics. That would have been a huge stimulus package, but republicans show their true colors about job creation for their own country.C/L

Apparently it was a good thing that he did. According to posters here, he personally, thru his ineptitude, blew the good chance Chicago had to host the Olympics. And, according to posters here, Olympics are money losing events. So....I figure, by going to Copenhagen and personally losing the bid, Obama saved the U.S. millions of dollars.
STRAWMAN ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, his ineptitude was becoming involved
as i TOLD you in that other thread

And yet, you cannot explain why his becoming involved turns to ineptitude. Chicago is HIS CITY. The U.S. is HIS COUNTRY. Bravo to him for trying. :clap2:

But some people are too petty and wish failure on our president and our chances for Olympic hosting.

I am amazed at how libturds like yourself are so absorbed with Obama YOUR Messiah that you would describe Chicago as HIS city and the USA as HIS country. You seem to think he owns everything. Note that you did not say he REPRESENTS those places. You intimated ownership of same. It is no wonder that we see libturds getting children to forcibly sings songs of his praises like is done in communist coutries for their beloved leaders.

Libturd thinking on full display here folks. Believe it or not this is what she believes! :eek:

This is a fair question. It would be interesting to see how much tax payer cash was flushed on this one. I know the Hopey Changeys have been busy attacking the original poster of this thread but i really do think it's a fair question. Hmm?

The libturds are completely trying to dodge my original question, aren't they? They love their DEAR LEADER so much that they can't possibly question his actions.

In my opinion, the President had no constitutional business traveling abroad to try and help get the Olympic bid for Chicago. He should reimburse us for the expense.

In my opinion, the President had no constitutional business traveling abroad to try and help get the Olympic bid for Chicago. He should reimburse us for the expense.

Agreed. We have people that are paid for this task. All his intent was is to repay thosecriminals that run Chicago for their support of him.

Same as he's trying to repay the Unions that supposrted him with healtcare, and his takeover of the Auto industry, which he had NO business in either.

Axelrod uses barry as the whipping boy!! Akelrod the commie prez and rambo emmanuel the commie vice prez!! They have to go!!!

i dont see how it was constitutionally forbidden either
i just see it as another example of his advisers failing to advise him properly

i dont see how it was constitutionally forbidden either
i just see it as another example of his advisers failing to advise him properly

This right here. It's not forbidden, just stupid. It can be considered Presidential Business anyway since he went in the capacity of the POTUS.

Are you serious? Can he go on trade missions, or is that constitutionally forbidden too? It's incredible the stuff you can find in the Constitution! There is now a ban on helping secure the Olympic games.

is she fat, or is she pregnant?
i'm thinking the later is more than likely

I guess anything is possible but one would think the media would be slobbering all over themselves trying to find out if in fact this were true. With how much she has grown it looks like she would be 4-5 months along...surely enough time for the rabid MSM to make a 24/7/365 news cycle out of her pregnancy.

So how much tax payer cash was flushed on this one? I'm still looking for the answer. Hopey Changey doesn't seem too willing to come clean on this. Must have been stacks & stacks. :(

obama.gif

How about if he traveled abroad to meet with General Crystal in Copenhagen? Then met with the Olympic committee while he was there? Would that be OK?

Hopefully, when Bush went to the Olympics in China and stayed there in the crowd with all the security and jets for FOUR days, you complained. You did complain? Didn't you?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

Forum List

Back