How Many Of You Listen To Rush Limbaugh's Radio Show?

You know what he is going to say before he says it so why bother?
i find just the opposite, rush has been and continues to usually be consistently days ahead of the mainstream media. same for savage.
That is what he tells his mindless skulls of mush, and they blindly swallow it, as your post shows.
seems a bit harsh, since my vote will go to elect the next president. hey remember morton downy ?

AR-AK540_TV_J_20150813180533.jpg

Morton was good, too. I can even remember the Joe Pine TV show, and his beat down of Abby Hoffman. Great stuff. Joe Pine is the first media talking head I can remember who was into that sort of show; as far as I know he invented it.

We tuned in on a road trip, but I couldn't stand all of the commercials...he'd talk for 5 minutes and then 5 minutes of ads. No thanks. I remember watching his tv show back in college...not as entertaining as chain smoking Mort though.:D

I couldn't even spell it right; it's Joe Pyne.

Joe Pyne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

... and speaking of Savage ...

Pyne's signature line was "Take a hike" (a line still used by Michael Savage), usually followed by a rude, but not vulgar, epithet, such as "jerk," "dummy," or "jackass." Often, he would stand when he said it, adding a subtle threat;[7] he always wore a suit, and his jacket would be open when he stood, giving him the mien of a plain-clothes cop.

lol ...

Rush calls Democrats "liberals" when nothing could be further from the truth.

"Totalitarian" and "liberal" are not the same thing.

We tuned in on a road trip, but I couldn't stand all of the commercials...he'd talk for 5 minutes and then 5 minutes of ads. No thanks. I remember watching his tv show back in college...not as entertaining as chain smoking Mort though.:D
JoeyB Dolezal would beg to differ. And might even, in the immortal word of Truthmatters, call you a...lair!

As I recall the futile liberal wet dream radio network spiraled down into Chapter 11 bankruptcy, failed at reorganizing, and finally swallowed the Chapter 7 death pill, may it rot in peace. The good news though was as a result they woulldn't be around to fleece any more childrens' charities.

Did you guys hear what happened on fatso's show today?

You know what he is going to say before he says it so why bother?
i find just the opposite, rush has been and continues to usually be consistently days ahead of the mainstream media. same for savage.
What are you talking about? The typical Rush show is basically whatever the headlines are on Drudgereport.

I used to listen to Rush 25 years ago after Bob Grant

I thought Rush was funny and witty and had an interesting spin on politics. I even heard the broadcast where one of his callers first said "ditto"

But once Bill Clinton got elected, Rush started taking himself seriously. Those dittoheads believed whatever nonsense he spit out. Rather than being funny and witty, the show turned mean

Haven't listened since

Speaking of Rush Limbaugh, how many USMBers actually listen to his show?

Why? Why not?

I've had one USMB libtard after another accuse me of listening to him; but I almost never listen to him; the times that I do are very much happenstance, as I couldn't even tell you what radio station or time he's on for my local area. On occasion, I'll read some of his articles.

I find it interesting to read comments by people who profess they don't listen to Rush but somehow think they're aware of what he's doing, espousing, etc.

The reality is Rush has been at war with the RNC establishment as well as notable elected GOP stalwarts such as McConnell, Boehner, Graham, McCain, etc. for years now, and that's a big part of his appeal for lots of Republicans and conservatives IMO. He's as down on RINOs as he is liberals, very fair and balanced when it comes to them.

Why? Why not?

I've had one USMB libtard after another accuse me of listening to him; but I almost never listen to him; the times that I do are very much happenstance, as I couldn't even tell you what radio station or time he's on for my local area. On occasion, I'll read some of his articles.

We use Rush Limbaugh as a generic description for the rightwing media
Which rightwing sources do you get your information from?

The reality is Rush has been at war with the RNC establishment
Pure hogwash. Your MessiahRushie is an establishment shill first and a CON$ervative last, always has been and always will be! He only pretends to be anti-establishment to convince the anti-establishment SUCKERS to keep voting GOP no matter how many times the GOP lies to them.

Why? Why not?

We use Rush Limbaugh as a generic description for the rightwing media
Which rightwing sources do you get your information from?

The truth is out there. I don't make sure I go to a "right wing source."

Forum List

Back