"Fox News masquerades as a defender of traditional family values..."

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
"...but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny."

As reported by ex FOXNEWS host, Andrea Tantaros.

After Months of Silence, Tantaros Claims Fox News Is a ‘Sex-Fueled, Playboy Mansion-Like Cult’

My only thing about this is that, why does it actually have to happen TO a self-proclaimed conservative for them to see the forest for the trees?

I suspect we're witnessing the genesis of the downfall of the entity known as FOXNEWS. I think we're just beginning to understand the depths of the degenerate behavior that goes in that cesspool.

Is anyone surprised? I'm not.

Whereas the other media outlets masquerade as legitimate news sources...

"...but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny."

After Months of Silence, Tantaros Claims Fox News Is a ‘Sex-Fueled, Playboy Mansion-Like Cult’

My only thing about this is that, why does it actually have to happen TO a self-proclaimed conservative for them to see the forest for the trees?

I suspect we're witnessing the genesis of the downfall of the entity known as FOXNEWS. I think we're just beginning to understand the depths of the degenerate behavior that goes in that cesspool.

It's good. It's equally as good the NYT is worthless and planted stories in the AP Wire are going down. As well as that NBC nonsense. Amiright?

It's good. It's equally as good the NYT is worthless and planted stories in the AP Wire are going down. As well as that NBC nonsense. Amiright?
Please speak English. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Please speak English. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

You understand perfectly.

yep the war on christmas channel

Last edited:

Forum List

Back