How many of you knew who Cowboy Hat Lady was?

Be honest, did you who this woman was before she pulled this publicity stunt on the condolence call? I sure didn't and I wish I still didn't. She is an empty hat going for her 15 minutes of fame.
Nope. Never heard of this publicity seeker.

LOLOLOL....who the fuck gave a shit about Trump until he started his racist rants of bullshit? This whore ran for president how many times prior to Putin giving him the its gonna be okay nod? Did you vote for him in 2000 or 2011? If not than shut the fuck up
Do you have a Cowboy hat?
Jeez...I don't remember smoking that!!!

Be honest, did you who this woman was before she pulled this publicity stunt on the condolence call? I sure didn't and I wish I still didn't. She is an empty hat going for her 15 minutes of fame.
LOLOLOL....who the fuck gave a shit about Trump until he started his racist rants of bullshit? This whore ran for president how many times prior to Putin giving him the its gonna be okay nod? Did you vote for him in 2000 or 2011? If not than shut the fuck up

I'm sure a sentence is in there somewhere....

Meet Democrat party presidential nominee 2020.

2pqp30k.png

Forum List

Back