How many of you knew who Cowboy Hat Lady was?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Be honest, did you who this woman was before she pulled this publicity stunt on the condolence call? I sure didn't and I wish I still didn't. She is an empty hat going for her 15 minutes of fame.

I do now, but no I do not know who all the representatives are, and who does. I agree with her. Trump and Kelly owe her an apology, but they are little men, so I would not bother waiting for them.

Last edited:
I recall seeing her before but I dismissed her into the loony crowd with Maxine Waters as ring leader. POTUS is right though... she is indeed 'whacky'

-Geaux

I'd knew about the Rhinestone Cowgirl before because I pay attention to Florida news. That whacked out bitch has been on the impeachment train .

Seen her on tv before, but figured she was one of the former chorus girls at the Golden Corral, still living in her glory days

I do now, but no I do not know who all the representatives are, and who does. I agree with her. Trump and Kelly owe her an apology, but they are little men, so I would of bother waiting for them.

Piss on an apology to her. She's politicized this poor soldiers death to raise campaign funds and her profile. What a bitch.

Be honest, did you who this woman was before she pulled this publicity stunt on the condolence call? I sure didn't and I wish I still didn't. She is an empty hat going for her 15 minutes of fame.
I suspect you use the term "lady" very loosely. Bit of an empty barrel at that. Sorry, do we have to use "" the E-B word" now?

LOLOLOL....who the fuck gave a shit about Trump until he started his racist rants of bullshit? This whore ran for president how many times prior to Putin giving him the its gonna be okay nod? Did you vote for him in 2000 or 2011? If not than shut the fuck up

I do now, but no I do not know who all the representatives are, and who does. I agree with her. Trump and Kelly owe her an apology, but they are little men, so I would of bother waiting for them.

Piss on an apology to her. She's politicized this poor soldiers death to raise campaign funds and her profile. What a bitch.

I figured you'd feel this way.

LOLOLOL....who the fuck gave a shit about Trump until he started his racist rants of bullshit? This whore ran for president how many times prior to Putin giving him the its gonna be okay nod? Did you vote for him in 2000 or 2011? If not than shut the fuck up
Do you have a Cowboy hat?

The poor young man hadn't even been buried and the bitch was out there politicizing the hell out of the condolence call. No one else is freaking out over the President's call. He did make three other calls the same day.

The poor young man hadn't even been buried and the bitch was out there politicizing the hell out of the condolence call. No one else is freaking out over the President's call. He did make three other calls the same day.

No he needed to be called out on it. Two weeks he said nothing. I also wonder why. You do not tell a grieving widow he knew what he signed up for? Maybe you might. A normal person would not.

Well, between that hat, and that neck, I'd say she owns a turkey ranch

I do now, but no I do not know who all the representatives are, and who does. I agree with her. Trump and Kelly owe her an apology, but they are little men, so I would not bother waiting for them.
There was no reason for her to politicize a private phone call between the POTUS and the Mother of a dead soldier. No reason other than drawing attention to herself, which she apparently loves to do judging from her goofy hats.

Do you have a Cowboy hat?

How did IDB get blamed for triggers' post? Also, Michael Savage has called her "the Mad Hatter" today. I like that too.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

You are an empty barrel, Aunt Jemima so STFU.

Forum List

Back