Trump like leaders popping up around the world

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
All the president's men and women: Trump-like leaders proliferate

Call them the political offspring of President Trump if you like: Wealthy, controversial, outspoken and skilled at delivering electoral upsets and victories by appealing to voters' nativist instincts on immigration, Islam, trade, jobs and law and order.

In at least two cases, the Philippines and Czech Republic, Trump's influence has spawned elected leaders made in his own image. Several other leaders or would-be leaders resemble the U.S. president in at least some ways.

Here's a look at the international Trump effect:

Andrej Babis, 63, Czech Republic

This entrepreneur and billionaire is set to become the Czech Republic's next prime minister after his ANO party won more than three times the number of votes as the conservative ODS party, which came in second, in Saturday's national election.

More at the link and this doesn't surprise me at all. People are tired of ass kissers and liberals.

There's little doubt that Trump is a thunderbolt whose energy other countries are trying to harness. Gone are the days of the sour technocrats and conforming lefties. The elites are aghast, but the people get it.

I suggest one perform an objective study of the truculently reprobate leaders of a variety of African nations and note the material similarities between their approach to their presidency and Trump's approach to being POTUS. There'll be a lot of similarity and not much difference. I point that out merely to call attention to the fact that "Trump-like" leaders are not new on the planet and that it's Trump who's adopted their model approaches, not the other way round; it is he who is like them, not they who are like him.

• Banned
I suggest one perform an objective study of the truculently reprobate leaders of a variety of African nations and note the material similarities between their approach to their presidency and Trump's approach to being POTUS. There'll be a lot of similarity and not much difference. I point that out merely to call attention to the fact that "Trump-like" leaders are not new on the planet and that it's Trump who's adopted their model approaches, not the other way round; it is he who is like them, not they who are like him.
You "forget" that they are being accepted by the people. Why is that? another dodge?

Which African leaders??? How is Trump similar to "truculently reprobate" African leaders? Hyperbole much?

Which African leaders??? How is Trump similar to "truculently reprobate" African leaders? Hyperbole much?

You need to get out more....

2d0.jpg

Last edited:

2d0.jpg

None of those draw any similarities with Trump. They are quite opposite. Did you read any of them?

How does Trump use the military to suppress us?

How does Trump steal foreign aid all for himself?

How does Trump steal imports for himself?

2d0.jpg

None of those draw any similarities with Trump. They are quite opposite. Did you read any of them?

Oh, Lord. I've got an absolutist responding to me....

Whatever...I've no more tolerance for that sort of thinking and expression...by all means, think whatever suits you...Just do me the courtesy of not replying to my remarks unless and until you have discarded your predilection for literalism and absolutism.

2d0.jpg

Whatever...I've no more tolerance for that sort of thinking and expression...by all means, think whatever suits you...Just do me the courtesy of not replying to my remarks unless and until you have discarded your predilection for literalism and absolutism.

FFS, you're one of those Trump is like Hitler people and you're annoyed when your hyperbole is called out. I deal in reality, not overly dramatic fearmongering.

Africa...Drug Lords!
Holy Shit you are fucked up!

Looks like the regressive liars are here right on cue! World leaders are becoming more like Trump and you idoits can't stand it! ha ha..

2d0.jpg

FFS, you're one of those Trump is like Hitler people and you're annoyed when your hyperbole is called out. I deal in reality, not overly dramatic fearmongering.
you're one of those Trump is like Hitler people
You would do well to ask me whether I am rather than to unequivocally declare as much before doing so.

Looks like the regressive liars are here right on cue! World leaders are becoming more like Trump and you idoits can't stand it! ha ha..

Regressive? Cool word. Where'd ya get it?
You call yourself Progressive, so I got it from that. Fits you perfect.
LL will not be happy until The White Man is no longa in chagg.
If that ever happens, one generation until they are all stone age level.

Regressive? Cool word. Where'd ya get it?
You call yourself Progressive, so I got it from that. Fits you perfect.
LL will not be happy until The White Man is no longa in chagg.
If that ever happens, one generation until they are all stone age level.
Don't bee know pwoblem az loong az Whitey no longa in chagg.

All the president's men and women: Trump-like leaders proliferate

Call them the political offspring of President Trump if you like: Wealthy, controversial, outspoken and skilled at delivering electoral upsets and victories by appealing to voters' nativist instincts on immigration, Islam, trade, jobs and law and order.

In at least two cases, the Philippines and Czech Republic, Trump's influence has spawned elected leaders made in his own image. Several other leaders or would-be leaders resemble the U.S. president in at least some ways.

Here's a look at the international Trump effect:

Andrej Babis, 63, Czech Republic

This entrepreneur and billionaire is set to become the Czech Republic's next prime minister after his ANO party won more than three times the number of votes as the conservative ODS party, which came in second, in Saturday's national election.

More at the link and this doesn't surprise me at all. People are tired of ass kissers and liberals.
A lot of little Mussolini's out there. May they suffer the same fate.

Forum List

Back