How many of you are posting from work?

It depends on my day. There are days like today, that I'm straight out for the morning and then things quiet down mid-afternoon, so I stop in for a visit. The census dictates how my day is going to go, as well as a few other factors. For the most part I try to be pro-active with my job responsibilities yet sometimes it's more reactionary.

As far as the lunch time hour in concerned ... I don't mind enjoying my usual field green salad, loaded with veggies and a protein of my choice, while I sit and read through some threads. But if one of my girlfriends is working, I'm sitting and chatting with them instead.

Currently I am posting from another dimension. One of sight and sound and of mind. A journey if you will, into the wonderous land of the Twilight Zone!

It depends on my day. There are days like today, that I'm straight out for the morning and then things quiet down mid-afternoon, so I stop in for a visit. The census dictates how my day is going to go, as well as a few other factors. For the most part I try to be pro-active with my job responsibilities yet sometimes it's more reactionary.

As far as the lunch time hour in concerned ... I don't mind enjoying my usual field green salad, loaded with veggies and a protein of my choice, while I sit and read through some threads. But if one of my girlfriends is working, I'm sitting and chatting with them instead.

Currently I am posting from another dimension. One of sight and sound and of mind. A journey if you will, into the wonderous land of the Twilight Zone!

You are amazing.

Well, I should be cleaning the bathroon, but,, no, I'm posting. We had a big fried shrimp sandwich with home made tartar sauce for lunch.

Forum List

Back