This is the FOURTH FREAKING DAY IN A ROW

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
That they have canceled school.

It's not because of the snow, but all the ice everywhere.

Roofs are collapsing, ice sheets are falling off of cars and trucks on the highways and breaking windshields.
My friend Lauren came out to find an ice sheet fell on her car (from a roof) and damaged her hood and shattered her windshield.

I am going to venture out today anyway............because I have CABIN FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh just drop your pants and slide on the ice :)

We are supposed to get a winter mix here in central KY later today, rain , ice, snow, etc. I think it may slide south of you this time.

Yes, two snow or bad weather days is about all I can take, too.

Snowshoes (or crampons?) to the ready! Sally forth!

I hear ya.

Snow days here Tuesday and Wednesday, and yesterday I spent inside watching snow fall.

I don't have a car...but I'm determined to get the fuck out of the house today!! Probably walk over to the Rec-Center

Yeah, you know it's bad when you WANT to go back to work.

My daughter's district had school today, but they had a 2 hour delay. I drove her to the bus stop, watched her get on the bus, and waved goodbye------------ then went back to bed.

At least I have some peace and quiet today! :D

Echo, today is the perfect day to clean out your closets!!!

Think of it as Spring Cleaning, a few months early. This way you can spend the Spring getting your body ready for your bikini, this Summer.

If you need more suggestions, I'm all mouth!

That they have canceled school.

It's not because of the snow, but all the ice everywhere.

Roofs are collapsing, ice sheets are falling off of cars and trucks on the highways and breaking windshields.
My friend Lauren came out to find an ice sheet fell on her car (from a roof) and damaged her hood and shattered her windshield.

I am going to venture out today anyway............because I have CABIN FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need a time out young lady....when I was kid and we had a snow day I had to stay all day in my cardboard box, I couldn't get warm by going to school and ate gravel from the side of the road because there was no school meal...:evil:

now go to your cabin....I mean room...:eusa_hand:

Streets are fine here but the country blacktops are still solid ice. Probably 1/3 of the kids ride buses so...

Never thought I'd hear the daughter say she misses school LOL.

I think this is setting a bad precedence because now the kids expect to just get the whole day off when it snows, but when you enter the real world and have a job there is no guarantee you will have it off, most of the time you have to man the fuck up and find a way to get to work if you want to keep your job.

Schools here are back, though they took off Wed. & Thurs., two days nearly never happens. Now the big fear would be too quick of a thaw, where would all that water go? I said on Tues., I'd rather deal with lots of snow than ice. I hate ice if not confined to a glass. ;)

Ah sorry to hear that. If you can get out do.

We only had snow days on Tuesday and Wednesday. However, it snowed yesterday, it's snowing today, it's going to snow all weekend. Oh, and it's going to snow on Monday and Tuesday too.

:(

Sunny. Gonna be in the mid 60's today, no wind. Gotta go soon, got an afternoon tee time and have to pick up some steaks to Bar-B-Que for the Superbowl as its gonna be 80 on sunday.
You poor bastards.

Sunny. Gonna be in the mid 60's today, no wind. Gotta go soon, got an afternoon tee time and have to pick up some steaks to Bar-B-Que for the Superbowl as its gonna be 80 on sunday.
You poor bastards.

I got one word to say to you:

Go Fuck Yourself!

(Only kidding. Enjoy your day!)

Forum List

Back