How many of 452 suicide attacks perpetrated by Muslim extremists?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
450 out of 452. Staggering numbers for the Islamapoligists :confused:

Of 452 Suicide Attacks Worldwide Last Year, How Many Do You Think Were Perpetrated by Muslims?

A new study by Israel’s Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University found that of the 452 suicide attacks it tallied last year, 450 were carried out by Muslims.

The Times of Israel reported:

Of course, we cannot avoid mentioning the religious element as the most significant factor that motivates the suicide terrorists throughout the world. Here’s the most dramatic statistic: 450 of 452 suicide terror attacks in 2015 were perpetrated by Muslim extremists. One of the remaining two attacks was carried out by the Kurdish underground. The other was perpetrated by a woman supporter of a leftist group in Turkey.

Even the attack in Turkey initially attributed to a “leftist group” may actually also have been carried out by a Muslim. According to media reports, police were investigating if the perpetrator was a Russian woman “radicalized by Wahhabi ideology.” If that turns out to be the case, that would mean 451 of the 452 attacks were perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

Of 452 Suicide Attacks Worldwide Last Year, How Many Do You Think Were Perpetrated by Muslims?

I'd like a list, and well one can't count Syria or Iraq, since they are in a state of war.

Also if a Palestinian fires a stone at an IDF and the IDF shoots the stone thrower dead, is that considered a suicide attack?

First give a list verifying this and then give proof of who actually committed the suicide attacks.
Without that their report is useless.

I'd like a list, and well one can't count Syria or Iraq, since they are in a state of war.

Also if a Palestinian fires a stone at an IDF and the IDF shoots the stone thrower dead, is that considered a suicide attack?

First give a list verifying this and then give proof of who actually committed the suicide attacks.

You're trying to pick the fly shit out of the pepper

Ha Ha never heard that one before. No I want proof, until then I'll see this just as another propaganda report.

Ha Ha never heard that one before. No I want proof, until then I'll see this just as another propaganda report.

Only because it came from the ISRAEL Times. Eh?;)

Everybody knows Baptists are as big a threat!!! Plus we make the Muslims mad, and thereby force them to blow themselves, and others, up. Christians are scary! Make Christianity illegal!

Just helping out posters who feel obliged to say how scary Christians are every time somebody the danger of Islam.

450 out of 452. Staggering numbers for the Islamapoligists :confused:

A new study by Israel’s Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University found that of the 452 suicide attacks it tallied last year, 450 were carried out by Muslims.

The Times of Israel reported:

Of course, we cannot avoid mentioning the religious element as the most significant factor that motivates the suicide terrorists throughout the world. Here’s the most dramatic statistic: 450 of 452 suicide terror attacks in 2015 were perpetrated by Muslim extremists. One of the remaining two attacks was carried out by the Kurdish underground. The other was perpetrated by a woman supporter of a leftist group in Turkey.

Even the attack in Turkey initially attributed to a “leftist group” may actually also have been carried out by a Muslim. According to media reports, police were investigating if the perpetrator was a Russian woman “radicalized by Wahhabi ideology.” If that turns out to be the case, that would mean 451 of the 452 attacks were perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

Oh Lord! Obama is gonna come down on Christians really hard because of this violence.

There have only been 452 world wide last year? I would have guessed a lot more. And 452 suicide bombers don't mean all billion Muslims are dangerous. Just had to remind everyone of that. Again.

There have only been 452 world wide last year? I would have guessed a lot more. And 452 suicide bombers don't mean all billion Muslims are dangerous. Just had to remind everyone of that. Again.

Nobody is saying all Muslims are dangerous...but obviously the odds of getting blown up by one are greater

Yes, I think we all know that not all Muslims are terrorists.

I wish those who keep reminding us of this obvious fact would also remind us that all Christians are not as painted by the Regressive Left.

Somehow they forget to remind us of that one.

Well, we got our assignments in church this morning. My assignment was to hunt down Guno and take him out.

No. It doesn't mean all Muslims are terrorists. It just means that a Muslim is 225 times more likely to be a terrorist. Just had to remind everyone of that.....

Forum List

Back