How many of 452 suicide attacks perpetrated by Muslim extremists?

450 out of 452. Staggering numbers for the Islamapoligists :confused:

Of 452 Suicide Attacks Worldwide Last Year, How Many Do You Think Were Perpetrated by Muslims?

A new study by Israel’s Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University found that of the 452 suicide attacks it tallied last year, 450 were carried out by Muslims.

The Times of Israel reported:

Of course, we cannot avoid mentioning the religious element as the most significant factor that motivates the suicide terrorists throughout the world. Here’s the most dramatic statistic: 450 of 452 suicide terror attacks in 2015 were perpetrated by Muslim extremists. One of the remaining two attacks was carried out by the Kurdish underground. The other was perpetrated by a woman supporter of a leftist group in Turkey.

Even the attack in Turkey initially attributed to a “leftist group” may actually also have been carried out by a Muslim. According to media reports, police were investigating if the perpetrator was a Russian woman “radicalized by Wahhabi ideology.” If that turns out to be the case, that would mean 451 of the 452 attacks were perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

Of 452 Suicide Attacks Worldwide Last Year, How Many Do You Think Were Perpetrated by Muslims?

It all comes down to the Democrats wanting the Muslim vote. Much like their other race based.. race baiting that they embrace, employ and are quite successful at..

Democrats... do nothing, say nothing, hear nothing when it comes to Radical Islamist's in this case acting out in non-civilized ways. They do attack those who point out, judge and present solutions to the inhumanities .. as racists.
Bullshit, Lumpy.

Death, rapes, starvation, wasted lives, threats to America .. etc. is well worth the cost to them as long as they end up with the votes.
I've heard lots of bullshit on this board, but I gotta say, this wins BS of the week.

Everything Lumpy said here is true. The Muslim American political groups have signed on with the Dhimmicrats and now the Dhimmicrats protect them, their reputations and image as well as their economic interests here in the USA.

That is the same old ward politics the Dhimmicrats have been practicing since Tamanay Hall, dude.
Yuck. One of the reasons I've been an Independent for over 40 years. But honestly, when the front running Republican presidential candidate wants to ban all Muslims could you expect our Muslim citizens to flock to the Republican tent?
lol, Trump does not want to ban all Muslims.

He has been vague about everything except the desire to place the security of Americans as his top priority, and what I have read is that he wants to ban any immigration of any kind of any Muslim nationals that have government sanctioned terrorism or civil war going on back home.

wahabi believed : if you kill 7 enemy of god or Unbeliever or pagan .heaven will be garantee

But what about the pigs fat that they use in their explosives? Many of the accelerants and catalysts are derived from pigs fat.

A new study by Israel’s Institute for National Security Studies at Tel Aviv University found that of the 452 suicide attacks it tallied last year, 450 were carried out by Muslims.

Of course, we cannot avoid mentioning the religious element as the most significant factor that motivates the suicide terrorists throughout the world. Here’s the most dramatic statistic: 450 of 452 suicide terror attacks in 2015 were perpetrated by Muslim extremists. One of the remaining two attacks was carried out by the Kurdish underground. The other was perpetrated by a woman supporter of a leftist group in Turkey.

Even the attack in Turkey initially attributed to a “leftist group” may actually also have been carried out by a Muslim. According to media reports, police were investigating if the perpetrator was a Russian woman “radicalized by Wahhabi ideology.” If that turns out to be the case, that would mean 451 of the 452 attacks were perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

Wahhabi ideology is coming from republican friends. basterds suidi arabia

Facts are facts, sorry they don't fit your narrative

It all comes down to the Democrats wanting the Muslim vote. Much like their other race based.. race baiting that they embrace, employ and are quite successful at..

Democrats... do nothing, say nothing, hear nothing when it comes to Radical Islamist's in this case acting out in non-civilized ways. They do attack those who point out, judge and present solutions to the inhumanities .. as racists.
Bullshit, Lumpy.

Death, rapes, starvation, wasted lives, threats to America .. etc. is well worth the cost to them as long as they end up with the votes.
I've heard lots of bullshit on this board, but I gotta say, this wins BS of the week.

Everything Lumpy said here is true. The Muslim American political groups have signed on with the Dhimmicrats and now the Dhimmicrats protect them, their reputations and image as well as their economic interests here in the USA.

That is the same old ward politics the Dhimmicrats have been practicing since Tamanay Hall, dude.
Yuck. One of the reasons I've been an Independent for over 40 years. But honestly, when the front running Republican presidential candidate wants to ban all Muslims could you expect our Muslim citizens to flock to the Republican tent?
When did he say that?
Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com
But you know what I was referring to, and you're quibbling over my choice of words rather than acknowledging that what I said makes sense.

Bullshit, Lumpy.

When did he say that?
But you know what I was referring to, and you're quibbling over my choice of words rather than acknowledging that what I said makes sense.

UNTIL the government can get a handle on it.....

CNN left that out in the title and it's why left loons fell for it

fact:terrorist killed moslem more than others........
fact:terrorist funding by suidi arabia.
fact:suidi arabia is republican dog
fact: moslem is real victim

I guess you missed Muslims are responsible for 450 of 452 attacks?

Bullshit, Lumpy.

When did he say that?
First of all, YOU said he said "wants to ban all muslims" which is a complete fabrication.
He wanst to TEMPORARILY stop muslim immigration until we get a hold of the situation. The people that do the vetting said they cant do it properly. THAT is what he was referring to. A lot of what that clown says makes sense if you will pay attention to what he ACTUALLY SAYS.

was it the republicans fault for the ottoman empire?
was it the republicans fault for Al-Hashshashince the Islamic terrorist group of the 11th century?
Didn't think so.
Try THINKING

they arent moslem.they are wahabis

Sounds like Muslims to me....

Wahhabism (Arabic: وهابية‎, Wahhābiya(h)) or Wahhabi mission (/wəˈhɑːbi, wɑː-/; Arabic: الدعوة الوهابية‎, ad-Da'wa al-Wahhābiya(h) ) is a religious movement or branch of Sunni Islam.

was it the republicans fault for Al-Hashshashince the Islamic terrorist group of the 11th century?
Didn't think so.
Try THINKING
ottoman empire was just bad empire.like germany empire by adolf hitler.
there isnt related with islam or christianity

Wahhabism (Arabic: وهابية‎, Wahhābiya(h)) or Wahhabi mission (/wəˈhɑːbi, wɑː-/; Arabic: الدعوة الوهابية‎, ad-Da'wa al-Wahhābiya(h) ) is a religious movement or branch of Sunni Islam.
they just claim it.but they arent.wahabis isnt islam

Salafi Wahabism is anti Islam

The Contradiction between the Salafi Wahabism and real Islam

Difference Between Sunni and Wahabi

Didn't think so.
Try THINKING
ottoman empire was just bad empire.like germany empire by adolf hitler.
there isnt related with islam or christianity
The Ottoman empire was an Islamic caliphate. WTF are you even talking about?

they just claim it.but they arent.wahabis isnt islam

The Contradiction between the Salafi Wahabism and real Islam

Difference Between Sunni and Wahabi

I think you're making excuses

you cant blame catholic for Orthodoxy actions?
can you?

Forum List

Back