How many mosques were in the region called Palestine around 1900?

I read a good point either in this thread or another.

If there was such an overwhelming Arab/Muslim population near the 1900, how many mosques were there in the area?

Why would the number matter?

If you have one mosque that can hold 10,000 people, or 1,000 mosques that can hold 10 people, does it make a difference?

In 1900 Palestine was a part of the Ottoman Empire, an Empire which was 1/3rd not Muslim, and for the most part the religions were allowed to coexist. Where problems occurred it usually had Russian backing, ie, with the Greeks and Armenians.

Now how did we get into discussing Zionism, while I was talking about the original al-Aqsa mosque initially?

Let's continue on the subject, and bring the discussion about Zionism into the appropriate thread.
I'm willing to discuss, it's just totally irrelevant here.
Because like most of your posts...you are easily distracted

No, You just deflected to Your usual racist blabbing, because I was talking about the mosque on top of the Temple Mount.

But it seems kinda appropriate since were're talking about mosques, and we both know what is being taught about Jews in most of them.

Wanna talk about it?
You Lost ...I WON as usual,you have become a BORE
Oh really You won? You had nothing relevant on topic.

Sounds exactly like Abdel Nasser speeches while his ass being kicked, and his soldiers running away from the battlefield without shoes...
Egyptian-Air-bases-67.3.jpg

If that's Your version of "winning" be my guest sweetheart.

It doesn't, this thread is just a pathetic attempt to infer that there was an "empty land" available for Zionist colonisation. In Islam, mosques are unnecessary for worship; Muslims can pray anywhere, they don't need churches or synagogues to "sanctify" their devotions. Villages without mosques would congregate in any open place available.

Now how did we get into discussing Zionism, while I was talking about the original al-Aqsa mosque initially?

Let's continue on the subject, and bring the discussion about Zionism into the appropriate thread.

No, You just deflected to Your usual racist blabbing, because I was talking about the mosque on top of the Temple Mount.

But it seems kinda appropriate since were're talking about mosques, and we both know what is being taught about Jews in most of them.

Wanna talk about it?

Sounds exactly like Abdel Nasser speeches while his ass being kicked, and his soldiers running away from the battlefield without shoes...

Oh look, a Zionist breech of the Geneva Convention (III) relating to the treatment of prisoners of war. (article 3.1(c)) Just another Zionist war crime documented by themselves to be used at the Hague...eventually. Thanks.

It doesn't, this thread is just a pathetic attempt to infer that there was an "empty land" available for Zionist colonisation. In Islam, mosques are unnecessary for worship; Muslims can pray anywhere, they don't need churches or synagogues to "sanctify" their devotions. Villages without mosques would congregate in any open place available.

Since when have facts mattered on this forum? That's all you get, today some guy was like "obesity isn't at the level you say it is", nothing to back his argument up, just a lame statement that isn't true. It's how most of the people on here thrive. Those who know the truth just get fed up of their nonsense.

Wanna talk about it?

Keep trying to defend your acts of ZIONIST TERRORISM against the Palestinians,you stole their Land but you could kill their spirit....You are a Cretin putting mildly and your diversion of the Egyptians above...merely signals what Revulsion people hold you in.

You are a failure as is clear for everyone to see,I'd rather be a sweetheart than a Heartless Prick like you

Wanna talk about it?

Oh look, a Zionist breech of the Geneva Convention (III) relating to the treatment of prisoners of war. (article 3.1(c)) Just another Zionist war crime documented by themselves to be used at the Hague...eventually. Thanks.

How cute. An Islamic terrorist hugger whining about alleged war crimes.

This thread is degenerating - please review the OP and discuss the topic.

Wanna talk about it?

Keep trying to defend your acts of ZIONIST TERRORISM against the Palestinians,you stole their Land but you could not kill their spirit....You are a Cretin putting mildly and your diversion of the Egyptians above...merely signals what Revulsion people hold you in.

You are a failure as is clear for everyone to see,I'd rather be a sweetheart than a Heartless Prick like you

Wanna talk about it?

Keep trying to defend your acts of ZIONIST TERRORISM against the Palestinians,you stole their Land but you could kill their spirit....You are a Cretin putting mildly and your diversion of the Egyptians above...merely signals what Revulsion people hold you in.

Please note.....between the Words COULD...and KILL THEIR SPIRIT I should have inserted the word NOT....therefore "But you could NOT kill their spirit"

Onwards and Upwards...steve

Wanna talk about it?

How cute. An Islamic terrorist hugger whining about alleged war crimes.
Yet another IGNORANT Post,sorry Coy., but it needed saying.

How true Challenger,we employ Muslim Team members here in Perth and our two manufacturing plants in the UK and Malaysia....They pray several times a day...at work.....steve

Jews too can pray anywhere, we only need to face the direction of Jerusalem and find another 9 men to join.

Jews are allowed to pray in mosques and Muslims are allowed to pray in the synagogues. However both found the need to build more mosques and synagogues separately...except for the Temple Mount - Bait al-Maqdis and the Cave of the Patriarchs.

All this noted, one cannot overlook the simple fact that Muslims and Christians turned each others' places of worship into their own.
However those places wouldn't be significant if not for the Jewish heritage.

Wanna talk about it?

I don't see anything inhumane in that picture.

Wanna talk about it?

That was just a deflection, from discussing the mosque on the Temple Mount.

Jews too can pray anywhere, we only need to face the direction of Jerusalem and find another 9 men to join.

Jews are allowed to pray in mosques and Muslims are allowed to pray in the synagogues. However both found the need to build more mosques and synagogues separately...except for the Temple Mount - Bait al-Maqdis and the Cave of the Patriarchs.

All this noted, one cannot overlook the simple fact that Muslims and Christians turned each others' places of worship into their own.
However those places wouldn't be significant if not for the Jewish heritage.

I was in a hostel in Hong Kong once, and a Jew was praying alone, well I was in the room too, but I'm not religious.

Wanna talk about it?

Probably because you are a Zionist.

Wanna talk about it?

You posted the deflection, and the Op has nothing to do with the Temple Mount.

You posted the deflection, and the Op has nothing to do with the Temple Mount.

Sure the Temple Mount where Bayt al-Muqaddas (al-Aqsa mosque), the claimed 3rd holiest site to Sunni Muslims stands - has everything to do with the topic.

But maybe we should talk about other mosques that had a similar story,
like the Al-Yaqoubi Mosque in Jerusalem, that was originally the Church of Saint James Intercisus. Or the Al-Omari Grand Mosque that was originally the Church of Saint John in Beirut...

Forum List

Back