How long will the 15 or so here who support Hamas be protected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's their land. They accepted the Jews as refugees and we're then driven out of their homes by the said refugees. It doesn't require a college degree to tell who's on the right side.
1698963424629.jpeg

UN marks 75 years since displacement of 700,000 Palestinians

Not true.
HAMAS emerged in 1987 during the first Palestinian uprising, or intifada, as an outgrowth of the Muslim Brotherhood's Palestinian branch. The group is committed to armed resistance against Israel and the creation of an Islamic Palestinian state in Israel's place.

It might be a fact that the Arabs still to this day never formed a Government called Palestine nor voted for the government by that name. Because their actual goal is to kick out the Jews and then take the entire area to be ruled by Arabs.
The Jews involved in the creation of Hamas have admitted it. Netanyahu has bragged about it. Left wing outlets like The Guardian admit it. Right wing outlets like the Wall Street Journal admit it. Libertarians like Ron Paul and Spike Cohen admit it. The only people in the dark about it are Israel First Republicans.

Prove it. Prove that Biden was either convicted of child molesting.

But I can prove that your orange douchebag was liable for rape charges.

I can prove that your orange douchebag was found guilty of defrauding a charity.

I can also point out that your orange douchebag has been indicted four times and if found guilty can serve jail time.

Are you not ashamed that you adore this orange loser douchebag?
First let me examine your claims about trump.
Why do you believe saying he is orange is a big deal? Are you white or a black racist?
Talking of a feminine cleanliness product is what in your mind?

First there are the many hundreds of photos showing Biden sniffing on small girls. Tell me you never saw any? But the public sure has. Had Trump done this, what would you call him?

Sadly, many women who engage in heavy petting and kissing can tell stories of men that had sex with them though later to friends they will say they told him no. But who was hearing that word when it was the two of them?

What will you say to defend the tax fraud committed by Joe Biden and his whole family? Where are the tax records showing Biden paid taxes on his alleged loans?

Fuck yes the Democrats are still persecuting Trump. And you exemplify those up to dirty tricks.

Last edited:
The Jews involved in the creation of Hamas have admitted it. Netanyahu has bragged about it. Left wing outlets like The Guardian admit it. Right wing outlets like the Wall Street Journal admit it. Libertarians like Ron Paul and Spike Cohen admit it. The only people in the dark about it are Israel First Republicans.
All I said is what the Feds claim. So you do think the Feds are corrupt and that Biden heads the Feds?

35,000 rockets from Gaza have killed 65 people in Israel in the past few years. The idf killed over 10,000 Palestinians in the same time.

Palestine not a country. Israel is the overlord of Palestine. Palestine is governed by Jewish overlords. And for example you see it now Israel controls the water and electricity supply in the Gaza. Israel controls the Internet in Gaza.

Imagine if Canada controlled our resources and could shut off our Internet here in American…. how we would react to that.
Under international law Israel is the occupying power of Gaza with the obligation and the duty that entails:

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked

"As the occupying power of the Gaza Strip, and the Palestinian Territories more broadly, Israel has an obligation and a duty to protect the civilians under its occupation.

"It governs by military and law enforcement authority to maintain order, protect itself and protect the civilian population under its occupation.

"It cannot simultaneously occupy the territory, thus usurping the self-governing powers that would otherwise belong to Palestinians, and declare war upon them.

"These contradictory policies (occupying a land and then declaring war on it) make the Palestinian population doubly vulnerable."

From being singled out. They want to hurl their vitriol And avoid having that label stuck on them plus get assistance. Responsibility As Always a Big Problem .
I’m not Jewish. I denounce Hamas because I’m a human being.
See…thats honest and easy.

So, nobody needs to be run off posting wise if people will just be honest and stop skirting this issue about supporting the actions of Hamas.
USMB has an area for going one-on-one or even one-on-a-group. The Bull Ring

Take note of the rules for that particular area if you decide to use it. Anyone replying in that area that is not pinged in the opening post is subject to receiving a warning and/or temp ban.

This thread is being closed as it isn't a proper thread for Current Events and should have been started downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back