How long will the 15 or so here who support Hamas be protected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
35,000 rockets from Gaza have killed 65 people in Israel in the past few years. The idf killed over 10,000 Palestinians in the same time.

Palestine not a country. Israel is the overlord of Palestine. Palestine is governed by Jewish overlords. And for example you see it now Israel controls the water and electricity supply in the Gaza. Israel controls the Internet in Gaza.

Imagine if Canada controlled our resources and could shut off our Internet here in American…. how we would react to that.
I am seriously willing and trying very hard to work with you and not against you.

First we owe it to the world to tell the truth. And not merely act as a mouthpiece for the Arabs.
Do you truly believe when they fired the 35,000 rockets at Israel it was just a fun event? They intended to kill double that with those rockets. Israel happens to be able to practice self defense. Imagine if the Arabs had that ability? Do you blame the Arabs in Gaza and the West Bank for supporting Hamas and even Hezbollah?

I believe had the Arabs created Palestine (or a name they prefer) by this time a Government operated by Arabs in a peaceful manner would prosper by now.

Let's try to think of Gaza and the West Bank as we think of Monaco. Notice Monaco is not firing rockets at any other nation.

The first part of obtaining the moral high ground is silencing dissent

Well humanity is about to descend into dark times , and you folks that want to advocate it by just such means are tools for it

~S~

The first part of obtaining the moral high ground is silencing dissent

Well humanity is about to descend into dark times , and you folks that want to advocate it by just such means are tools for it

~S~
It is very frequently not even dissent but rather facts that cause liberals to shriek st the sky. They wish so badly that reality wasnt real. Have tried to make it so.

Condemn The criminal Jews who have killed innocent Palestine women and children. In settler areas Jews have butchered Palestinians not from the sky, but face-to-face.
Link please. But start your own damn life bread about this relationship instead of trying to derail this thread

It is very frequently not even dissent but rather facts that cause liberals to shriek st the sky. They wish so badly that reality wasnt real. Have tried to make it so.
well here's a fact for you weatherdude, if you need to shut down the opposition because YOU can't handle the facts , you're lookin' to live your own reality

~S~

well here's a fact for you weatherdude, if you need to shut down the opposition because YOU can't handle the facts , you're lookin' to live your own reality

~S~
I think we are on the same team as to liberals not being able to handle reality and thus wanting expression of reality shut down.

Troll response

All the more unfortunate because we used to like each other’s post, and I still like you and yet you and a few other people constantly personally attacking me for criticizing Israel

Notice what the price of a tire here is in America. We as a country cannot give away billions of dollars to Israel or Ukraine.
Not to derail your discussion FDR, but are you one that admires him a lot? (Franklin Roosevelt)

Who would you name if asked to name the president that invented severely high taxes to pay for his wars?

From being singled out. They want to hurl their vitriol And avoid having that label stuck on them plus get assistance. Responsibility As Always a Big Problem .
I’m not Jewish. I denounce Hamas because I’m a human being.
See…thats honest and easy.

So, nobody needs to be run off posting wise if people will just be honest and stop skirting this issue about supporting the actions of Hamas.
Hamas was created by Israel To denounced Hamas is to denounce Israel. To denounce Israel is to denounce Jews. Good job Nazi.

~S~

Thanks for discussing how Democrats deal with facts.

Trump also protected you. And you are so ungrateful. Are you not ashamed you are an American living under the child molester president now in office?
Prove it. Prove that Biden was either convicted of child molesting.

But I can prove that your orange douchebag was liable for rape charges.

I can prove that your orange douchebag was found guilty of defrauding a charity.

I can also point out that your orange douchebag has been indicted four times and if found guilty can serve jail time.

Are you not ashamed that you adore this orange loser douchebag?

because you and your fellow leftists are suffering from a victimhood mentality .. you view the conflict as unfair because Israel is the stronger more prosperous of the combatants in the war started by the terrorists .. you want so called equity even in war .
That wasn't the question, retard.

Do you agree with your orange douchebag that Israel deserves this outrage and that Hezbollah is smart? Yes or No?

Hamas was created by Israel To denounced Hamas is to denounce Israel. To denounce Israel is to denounce Jews. Good job Nazi.
Not true.
HAMAS emerged in 1987 during the first Palestinian uprising, or intifada, as an outgrowth of the Muslim Brotherhood's Palestinian branch. The group is committed to armed resistance against Israel and the creation of an Islamic Palestinian state in Israel's place.

It might be a fact that the Arabs still to this day never formed a Government called Palestine nor voted for the government by that name. Because their actual goal is to kick out the Jews and then take the entire area to be ruled by Arabs.

We are already almost past 15 due to those who have flocked to the rescue of zHamas in this thread
I was prohibited from naming you but you are now doing so On Your Own!
Joy and Thank You!!!
I'm just curious, what rule is violated if you name names? Did they just create one?

Prove it. Prove that Biden was either convicted of child molesting.

But I can prove that your orange douchebag was liable for rape charges.

I can prove that your orange douchebag was found guilty of defrauding a charity.

I can also point out that your orange douchebag has been indicted four times and if found guilty can serve jail time.

Are you not ashamed that you adore this orange loser douchebag?
You don't accept Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back