How long will the 15 or so here who support Hamas be protected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They removed themselves from Gaza many years ago. Yet the Arabs in Gaza kept killing Jews. So you do not believe that Jews should defend themselves? Why is that. These are not Palestinians. They are however Arabs.
Jews should defend themselves. Palestinians shd defend themselves as well. Any man of honor will defend his family.

Not talking about Gaza….. in the West Bank settlements Jews have butchered innocent Palestinians. It’s been going on for years. This thing goes both ways and there’s also good people on both sides.

He only admitted that Hezbollah is smart. While you and I many presume they are not, look at how Americans even support Hezbollah. Don't you support them as well?
I know what he said. I wrote it. So, you are okay with your fuhrer calling Hezbollah, smart?

Not here in the US message board. In the United States as a whole there’s all sorts of whack jobs if you will and they support all sorts of bad things. It’s always been like that.
Who can you name that talks bad against the Jews that defend Israel? Hmmm?

Why even Arabs HATE Palestinians

No, that’s a government issue. The Egyptian government, the Jordanian government is choosing not to take on more refugees. They’ve already taken out a ton. Japan and China should take on some of the Palestinian refugees.

Why do you attack Americans? Trump did not harm you. And he in fact did what Biden won't do, and that was to protect Americans. When will you call out Mr Pasty face open borders champion?
I think your orange fuhrer is a douchebag and a traitor. A traitor who will encourage his rabid followers to hang his own VP because he would not do his bidding.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Who can you name that talks bad against the Jews that defend Israel? Hmmm?
I don’t know you tell me.

Show us any person who has said Jews are monsters. I’ve seen some people say terrible things about Muslims in general.

in the thread about which group is most hateful …. Muslims got over 15 Votes …Jews got no votes.

Criticizing Israeli policy is our God given right it is also in line with the first amendment.

Jews should defend themselves. Palestinians shd defend themselves as well. Any man of honor will defend his family.

Not talking about Gaza….. in the West Bank settlements Jews have butchered innocent Palestinians. It’s been going on for years. This thing goes both ways and there’s also good people on both sides.
Arabs in that area have had decades to form a country called Palestine. As they do things, they seem to be miscreants not able to form a country. When Arabs fire at Israelis, as happens so often, surely the right to defend themselves exists?

I think your orange fuhrer is a douchebag and a traitor. A traitor who will encourage his rabid followers to hang his own VP because he would not do his bidding.

Let me know if you are still confused.
Trump also protected you. And you are so ungrateful. Are you not ashamed you are an American living under the child molester president now in office?

Arabs in that area have had decades to form a country called Palestine. As they do things, they seem to be miscreants not able to form a country. When Arabs fire at Israelis, as happens so often, surely the right to defend themselves exists?
35,000 rockets from Gaza have killed 65 people in Israel in the past few years. The idf killed over 10,000 Palestinians in the same time.

Palestine not a country. Israel is the overlord of Palestine. Palestine is governed by Jewish overlords. And for example you see it now Israel controls the water and electricity supply in the Gaza. Israel controls the Internet in Gaza.

Imagine if Canada controlled our resources and could shut off our Internet here in American…. how we would react to that.

Hamas supporter 101
Troll response

All the more unfortunate because we used to like each other’s post, and I still like you and yet you and a few other people constantly personally attacking me for criticizing Israel

Notice what the price of a tire here is in America. We as a country cannot give away billions of dollars to Israel or Ukraine.

I don’t know you tell me.

Show us any person who has said Jews are monsters. I’ve seen some people say terrible things about Muslims in general.

in the thread about which group is most hateful …. Muslims got over 15 Votes …Jews got no votes.

Criticizing Israeli policy is our God given right it is also in line with the first amendment.
If you criticize Israel in light of this recent Hamas attack Then you are a Hamas supporter, can’t have it both ways while trying to hide in the shadows. They have both done bad things in the past. We are addressing the present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back