How long will the 15 or so here who support Hamas be protected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
From being singled out. They want to hurl their vitriol And avoid having that label stuck on them plus get assistance. Responsibility As Always a Big Problem .
I’m not Jewish. I denounce Hamas because I’m a human being.
See…thats honest and easy.

So, nobody needs to be run off posting wise if people will just be honest and stop skirting this issue about supporting the actions of Hamas.

From being singled out. They want to hurl their vitriol And avoid having that label stuck on them plus get assistance. Responsibility As Always a Big Problem .

So, nobody needs to be run off posting wise if people will just be honest and stop skirting this issue about supporting the actions of Hamas.
You condemn the orange douchebag for praising Hezbollah and blaming the Israelis for the attack, right?

I mean, it is easy to denounce the terrorists if you are a human being and not a bigot. That would be the honest and easy thing to do.

Nobody cares about the Palestinians...hated by the Arab world. It's a culture of subhumans...let's be honest.
It’s astounding that USMB has so many who either will not denounce Hamas or outright state their actions are justified
I think some of that is fake, some paid but even still over 50% support these demons and should not be permitted to display that in these forums, it caters to a new low of sub humans .
Let’s say I was jumping into threads all the times saying that a nationally known mass rapist and murderer(which Hamas are) needs to be “understood”

You condemn the orange douchebag for praising Hezbollah and blaming the Israelis for the attack, right?

I mean, it is easy to denounce the terrorists if you are a human being and not a bigot. That would be the honest and easy thing to do.
Soon as your 4th grader “orange” came up (4th word TDS) I stopped reading
TDS

Last edited:
lol @ the tds anytime a trumper is given facts they cover their ears and chant tds looking like the fools they are
You're projecting again.

347408~1.JPG

I long ago lost hope that all of Americans would unite against dictators. And there is no doubt at all that Hamas is a major dictatorship.

He only admitted that Hezbollah is smart. While you and I many presume they are not, look at how Americans even support Hezbollah. Don't you support them as well?

Sure, you did. :itsok:
Why do you attack Americans? Trump did not harm you. And he in fact did what Biden won't do, and that was to protect Americans. When will you call out Mr Pasty face open borders champion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back