How long until the left tries to put tight controls on the internet?

Sooner or later they will find a way to censor the internet. It is their "best interest" to do it. Their propaganda machine (MSM) is being challenged by the free dissemination of news and truth by internet news sites and blogs.
you mean like newsman, whirly nut daily, breitbart, national review, glenn beck,dailymail, fox noise,all those types of news and bloggers seems you haven't a clue what the truth is ...
:wtf: It doesn't matter what you call it as long as it disseminates the truth...
thats the problem these news agencies have been caught lying more then ant so called news site ... at least when msm makes a untrue statement they come out and make the correction ... none of this rags have ever done that

You know, since the hackers are making fools out of them.
Damn Librals taking over the interweb
It's an algore thing, right?? :lol:
and the fascist makes a fool of himself again
Hahaha... yet another ad hom to discredit the messenger... I'll tell you what. I'll help you. Here is some info for repairing brain damage:
logo.png
Home - The Brain Repair Centre
coming from brains dead you your beyond fix

They are already putting controls on the internet. Just look at the censorship of twitter and facebook. Google searches are obviously designed to return pro conservative results at the bottom rather than the top.

View attachment 85484
Sooner or later they will find a way to censor the internet. It is their "best interest" to do it. Their propaganda machine (MSM) is being challenged by the free dissemination of news and truth by internet news sites and blogs.
you mean like newsman, whirly nut daily, breitbart, national review, glenn beck,dailymail, fox noise,all those types of news and bloggers seems you haven't a clue what the truth is ...
And then, there is you....l
coming fro fascist you really doesn't mean much now does it
see obozos and his favorite insignia of his fascist ways

Damn Librals taking over the interweb
It's an algore thing, right?? :lol:
and the fascist makes a fool of himself again
Hahaha... yet another ad hom to discredit the messenger... I'll tell you what. I'll help you. Here is some info for repairing brain damage:
logo.png
Home - The Brain Repair Centre
coming from brains dead you your beyond fix
Cool....playing badminton. Sending back the same shuttlecock... very original! Hahaha...
th

Actually most of the countries that put blocks on the internet are generally right wing countries.

global-internet-censorship-map.jpg

I'd so all of those in black are right wing.

In China the term "right wing" is a little strange seeing as there isn't any party politics, as it's a one party state, and while they claim to be Communist, they're simply not. And they're quite right wing in terms their political stance.

Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Syria, you're looking at very right wing states.

Actually most of the countries that put blocks on the internet are generally right wing countries.

In China the term "right wing" is a little strange seeing as there isn't any party politics, as it's a one party state, and while they claim to be Communist, they're simply not. And they're quite right wing in terms their political stance.

How do you define right wing? It isn't the same in every country. Here the conservatives want a smaller government, it's the left that pushes for more and more control by central government. Confusing the issue is ignorant or dishonest.

Regarding the OP, I just learned this morning that trade is only a portion of the TPP agreement. One of the things it would regulate is the internet. Also wages, environment, etc. And the signers would have to agree for any change to be made.

It's vital the People have as many information sources as possible. It's unwise and dangerous to allow just a handful of large Corporations to own and control all media information. Right now, all tv, radio, newspaper, film, and music media is controlled by just a few Corporations. And they work very closely with Government. Some would even say, they own our Government.

The message, especially 'news information', is carefully crafted and controlled by these Corps and Government. Fewer and fewer Corporations controlling everything, is a very dangerous trend for our country. We need more information sources, not less. The Internet is probably our last chance for real freedom of information.

So what did Republicans do? They passed a law that our internet providers can sell our search history to whoever wants it. Sad.

And they want those internet providers to rule the internet which could limit peoples freedom....

The democrats wanted it to be free.

Liberals blocked the internet being sold to the highest bidder
Well, you think Al Bore inventing it would count for something...

Want to read Hillary's emails???

How about the DNC's???

Fat Al for President!!!

Where we can combat "Global Warming" by not letting Bernie supporters buy beans and having a "fart-in" and contributing to CO2 levels???
actually gore never made that statement about the internet typical uneducated repair-lie tard

Despite the derisive references that continue even today, former Vice-President Al Gore never claimed that he "invented" the Internet, nor did he say anything that could reasonably be interpreted that way. The "Al Gore said he 'invented' the Internet" put-downs were misleading, out-of-context distortions of something he said during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN's "Late Edition" program on 9 March 1999. When asked to describe what distinguished him from his challenger for the Democratic presidential nomination, Senator Bill Bradley of New Jersey, Gore replied (in part):
During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.
Although Vice-President Gore's phrasing might have been a bit clumsy (and perhaps self-serving), he was not claiming that he "invented" the Internet in the sense of having designed or implemented it, but rather that he was responsible, in an economic and legislative sense, for fostering the development the technology that we now know as the Internet. To claim that Gore was seriously trying to take credit for the "invention" of the Internet is, frankly, just silly political posturing that arose out of a close presidential campaign. Gore never used the word "invent," and the words "create" and "invent" have distinctly different meanings: the former is used in the sense of "to bring about" or "to bring into existence" while the latter is generally used to signify the first instance of someone's thinking up or implementing an idea.
Hahahaha..... tl;dr
You seem desperate.....

He seems completely uneducated.

China is a "rightwing" country? They all look leftwing to me.

Forum List

Back