Trump: If Hillary wins Pennsylvania, she cheated

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Note: Hillary is leading in Pennsylvania by TEN points

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

What an irresponsible idiot. You cannot steal an election by any means unless it is very, very, very close.

What an irresponsible idiot. You cannot steal an election by any means unless it is very, very, very close.
Keep in mind, Trump believes every conspiracy theory he hears

To him, it is very real

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

I'm waiting for trump to come out and say "I think we need to check into Hillary's past games of checkers, I mean no one's checked that as far as I know, I think it's possible, I mean, you don't know, it's possible, if she won a single game of checkers she cheated. There's no way she could win a game of checkers, so, and you can't say one way or the other but seriously, have you ever seen Hillary Clinton win at checkers? I don't think anyone has so you just don't know, but I think, I've heard, that her checker games could have been rigged, much like the election."

Bat --- shite --- cray --- cray

To him, it is very real
Well this could also be a ploy to get supporters to stalk polling places and attempt to intimidate minority voters. It sounds too Machiavellian for him to come up with but he has a bunch of like-minded yes men who could have put the idea in his ear.

To him, it is very real
Well this could also be a ploy to get supporters to stalk polling places and attempt to intimidate minority voters. It sounds too Machiavellian for him to come up with but he has a bunch of like-minded yes men who could have put the idea in his ear.

I couldn't argue with that, he certainly is using con code word for 'go harm people for me'. Likely in urban areas in Pennsylvania they'll meet up with Black Panthers at polling places making sure there isn't any intimidation for minority voters.

To him, it is very real

I couldn't argue with that, he certainly is using con code word for 'go harm people for me'. Likely in urban areas in Pennsylvania they'll meet up with Black Panthers at polling places making sure there isn't any intimidation for minority voters.
If we were talking about any other group of supporters an added measure of discrete poll watching could not hurt but Trump supporters don't do discrete. I can see them now just outside the 100ft (?) limit acting like jackasses and yelling at passerby demanding to know how many times they are going to vote.

I'm waiting for trump to come out and say "I think we need to check into Hillary's past games of checkers, I mean no one's checked that as far as I know, I think it's possible, I mean, you don't know, it's possible, if she won a single game of checkers she cheated. There's no way she could win a game of checkers, so, and you can't say one way or the other but seriously, have you ever seen Hillary Clinton win at checkers? I don't think anyone has so you just don't know, but I think, I've heard, that her checker games could have been rigged, much like the election."

I don't think we need any more evidence that Hillary is the cheating type.

We're just waiting for others in authority to acknowledge that, much less do anything about it.

I surely would not put steering an election past her (although I don't think that will be necessary). Many have done it.

Philadelphia is a faucet city.....

We're just waiting for others in authority to acknowledge that, much less do anything about it.

I surely would not put steering an election past her (although I don't think that will be necessary). Many have done it.

Yes please, explain how that is 'done'.

She has a ten point lead. Why cheat?

In 2008 Minnesota Senate race incumbent republican Norm Coleman narrowly defeated democrat Al Franken. Close enough that a recount was mandated. In the recount, Al Franken was declared the winner by a 312 vote edge. Rampant voter fraud charges followed. And yet, nothing came of it for reasons I cannot recall? But it was Franken’s election that gave Obama the vote he needed to pass Obamacare.

One case of voter fraud alone found in many links shows how Franken could have tipped the election. The whole system is absolutely bogus and corrupt. Is everyone blackmailed to shut up?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Widespread Voter Fraud Documented in New Minnesota Supreme Court Case - American Experiment

But for voter fraud in Minnesota, we would not have Obamacare. That is the scenario of a case being heard by the Supreme Court of Minnesota, over likely voter fraud that made the difference in the 2008 election of Senator Al Franken, whose vote was absolutely necessary for the passage of Obamacare.

After a grueling recount, the Minnesota Voters Alliance (MVA) found 941 ineligible felons who were allowed to vote in 2008 alone, exceeding the 312 vote margin separating DFL candidate Al Franken and GOP Sen. Norm Coleman after a grueling recount.

This is stunning. It was Franken’s razor-thin “victory” over incumbent Senator Norm Coleman that allowed the Democrats to ram Obamacare down the throats of the American people. If we assume that 80% of the 941 ineligible felons voted for Al Franken–a conservative assumption, as nearly all convicted felons are Democrats–then Franken’s victory is attributable to voter fraud.

The lawyers representing plaintiffs in the case have done a great deal of digging, and have come up with names, dates and places–illegal votes that likely swung Minnesota elections toward Democratic candidates. The illegal votes that plaintiffs have been able to document are only a small fraction of the actual total:

Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants [who are not citizens] and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

“The 1,366 identified felons who have been permitted to vote is believed to be only a fraction of the true total,” the 110 page court petition filed by MVA and former Rep. Kirk Stensrud states. “Cooperation from the Secretary of State would have allowed for a more complete accounting of the number of ineligible persons who have been permitted to vote.”

The Minnesota Voters Alliance group behind the challenge alleges the actual number of illegal ballots submitted by ineligible voters far surpasses the 1,670 votes documented through a painstaking search of voting records hampered by a lack of cooperation by Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon.images

Altogether, more than 100,000 Minnesota felons had their right to vote restricted and reported to the Minnesota Secretary of State between 2003 and 2015. But the Minnesota Secretary of State only notifies local election officials of the ineligible status of felons and others if they’re already registered to vote in the Statewide Voter Registration System.

Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

“The 1,366 identified felons who have been permitted to vote is believed to be only a fraction of the true total,” the 110 page court petition filed by MVA and former Rep. Kirk Stensrud states. “Cooperation from the Secretary of State would have allowed for a more complete accounting of the number of ineligible persons who have been permitted to vote.”

Secretary of State Simon has refused to release the data that would enable MVA to verify the actual number of ineligible people that have illegally cast a vote. In holding back the critical government data, Simon has ignored a Minnesota Department of Administration opinion stating that the voting records in question should be made public. “The Secretary of State plays a significant role with other election officials in permitting known ineligible felons to register or to vote,” court documents state.

I think The Donald is misjudging the level to which the average American despises whiny bitches who make excuses and blame others every time they don't succeed.

The GOP nominated America's most accomplished whiny-assed bitch.

In 2008 Minnesota Senate race incumbent republican Norm Coleman narrowly defeated democrat Al Franken. Close enough that a recount was mandated. In the recount, Al Franken was declared the winner by a 312 vote edge. Rampant voter fraud charges followed. And yet, nothing came of it for reasons I cannot recall? But it was Franken’s election that gave Obama the vote he needed to pass Obamacare.

One case of voter fraud alone found in many links shows how Franken could have tipped the election. The whole system is absolutely bogus and corrupt. Is everyone blackmailed to shut up?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Widespread Voter Fraud Documented in New Minnesota Supreme Court Case - American Experiment

But for voter fraud in Minnesota, we would not have Obamacare. That is the scenario of a case being heard by the Supreme Court of Minnesota, over likely voter fraud that made the difference in the 2008 election of Senator Al Franken, whose vote was absolutely necessary for the passage of Obamacare.

After a grueling recount, the Minnesota Voters Alliance (MVA) found 941 ineligible felons who were allowed to vote in 2008 alone, exceeding the 312 vote margin separating DFL candidate Al Franken and GOP Sen. Norm Coleman after a grueling recount.

This is stunning. It was Franken’s razor-thin “victory” over incumbent Senator Norm Coleman that allowed the Democrats to ram Obamacare down the throats of the American people. If we assume that 80% of the 941 ineligible felons voted for Al Franken–a conservative assumption, as nearly all convicted felons are Democrats–then Franken’s victory is attributable to voter fraud.

The lawyers representing plaintiffs in the case have done a great deal of digging, and have come up with names, dates and places–illegal votes that likely swung Minnesota elections toward Democratic candidates. The illegal votes that plaintiffs have been able to document are only a small fraction of the actual total:

Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants [who are not citizens] and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

The Minnesota Voters Alliance group behind the challenge alleges the actual number of illegal ballots submitted by ineligible voters far surpasses the 1,670 votes documented through a painstaking search of voting records hampered by a lack of cooperation by Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon.images

Altogether, more than 100,000 Minnesota felons had their right to vote restricted and reported to the Minnesota Secretary of State between 2003 and 2015. But the Minnesota Secretary of State only notifies local election officials of the ineligible status of felons and others if they’re already registered to vote in the Statewide Voter Registration System.

Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

Secretary of State Simon has refused to release the data that would enable MVA to verify the actual number of ineligible people that have illegally cast a vote. In holding back the critical government data, Simon has ignored a Minnesota Department of Administration opinion stating that the voting records in question should be made public. “The Secretary of State plays a significant role with other election officials in permitting known ineligible felons to register or to vote,” court documents state.
The fact you went for a cut-paste reply is ample evidence you are not at all knowledgeable on this subject. There is no way Trump can close the gap to the point cheating becomes necessary or even possible.

Wow... it's like he's probing the entire moral structure of society, looking for weaknesses.

Riiight. Norm Coleman's lawyers couldn't get anywhere in court? Hmm, wonder why.

I think The Donald is misjudging the level to which the average American despises whiny bitches who make excuses and blame others every time they don't succeed.

The GOP nominated America's most accomplished whiny-assed bitch.
I agree....GOP'ers were behind hitlery for years....

Riiight. Norm Coleman's lawyers couldn't get anywhere in court? Hmm, wonder why.
Liberal judge......

The fact you went for a cut-paste reply is ample evidence you are not at all knowledgeable on this subject. There is no way Trump can close the gap to the point cheating becomes necessary or even possible.

Don't use the fall back "cut and paste" excuse to discredit the message.

Secondly, I never implied Hillary would cheat to defeat Trump. In fact, I said it was not necessary which implies I do not think she would.

I said, given her past and character if it were a very close race in some state I would not put it past powers that be in either party to try to manipulate the results --- and surely Hillary is of that ilk, imo. That is all that I said and I provided a recent example of it.

Because there are a lot of competing forces at work int he political world, and sometimes they influence judgments. This one is hardly a precedence.

Forum List

Back