How long until the left start putting up statues of the convicted sex offenders Rittenhouse killed in Kenosha?

Sorry, did I offend you?

LOL

I know Rosenbaum did like 10 years on a sex conviction. I don't know what he did but rape gets like 2-3 years. He was also mentally ill, like staying in the mental hospital kind of mentally ill.

The other guy had a domestic abuse complaint though I don't think he spent any time in jail.

I know Rosenbaum did like 10 years on a sex conviction. I don't know what he did but rape gets like 2-3 years. He was also mentally ill, like staying in the mental hospital kind of mentally ill.

The other guy had a domestic abuse complaint though I don't think he spent any time in jail.
All three are felons...
The first guy killed; Rosenbaum had an 11 count indictment for raping five little boys ranging from 5-9 years old.
Huber kidnapped, bound and tied up and beat his girlfriend for three days...
Grosskreutz had several various convictions involving robbery, theft, drunken brandishing of a firearm and intoxication while driving and disrespect/defying of police officers orders (Antifa member) but a couple days before he testified the DA withdrew all charges.

The last DUI was just two weeks before the trial.

They're all scumbags, and you people are now calling them heroes.

That chomo was severely runted at 5'3". He raped 9-11 year old boys because he was their size.

A 13-year old would have beat it to death... saving Kyle the trouble.

Forum List

Back