how long should it continue?

Show me the quote from the FBI where they said they have any evidence of wrongdoing by Trump or someone is his campaign that indicates collusion with the Russians over the DNC hacking.
That is the subject of a serious ongoing FBI investigation.

Yes, I know. Do I need to ask my question again? It's been a fucking year, how long does it take to find any incriminating evidence? Are you seriously trying to tell me if the FBI or anyone else had incriminating evidence against Trump or his campaign vis-a-vis the hacking/collusion that we wouldn't know about it by now?
The FBI is aware of sufficient evidence to continue their investigation of the Trump personnel's suspicious contacts with the Russians. When all the information is known, a report will be made to Congress and the Dept. of Justice.

Where did you get this from? I think you made it up out of thin air.
The Acting FBI Director said so when testifying before the Senate Intelligence when he explained that the agency considers the investigation of the Trump campaign is a serious and ongoing.

Another bald-faced lie. He was talking about the investigation into the Russian hacking, NOT the Trump campaign.

It is the subject of liberal hysterics. Nothing more
The FBI protects Americans and upholds the Constitution by investigating crime seriously. Not even a billionaire president is above the law.
When he's charged with a crime let me know. Until then I will keep laughing at you fools
Keep tuned to TV news (except Fox News) and you will be informed.

As I suspected, you got absolutely nothin'. Does it bother you to spread outright lies like that?
I am only repeating what was said by the Acting Director of the FBI.

Yes, I know. Do I need to ask my question again? It's been a fucking year, how long does it take to find any incriminating evidence? Are you seriously trying to tell me if the FBI or anyone else had incriminating evidence against Trump or his campaign vis-a-vis the hacking/collusion that we wouldn't know about it by now?
The FBI is aware of sufficient evidence to continue their investigation of the Trump personnel's suspicious contacts with the Russians. When all the information is known, a report will be made to Congress and the Dept. of Justice.

Where did you get this from? I think you made it up out of thin air.
The Acting FBI Director said so when testifying before the Senate Intelligence when he explained that the agency considers the investigation of the Trump campaign is a serious and ongoing.

Another bald-faced lie. He was talking about the investigation into the Russian hacking, NOT the Trump campaign.
The Acting Director of the FBI was asked if the Trump people were under investigation and he replied that they were. I watched the whole testimony live.

The FBI protects Americans and upholds the Constitution by investigating crime seriously. Not even a billionaire president is above the law.
When he's charged with a crime let me know. Until then I will keep laughing at you fools

As I suspected, you got absolutely nothin'. Does it bother you to spread outright lies like that?

He did not say that. You are lying.

how long should it continue?
Oops my bad. Looking at the above question in the subject line, I just assumed you were referring to the trump administration, and I was going to answer that this clusterfuck of an admin should have been washed away with a fire hose months ago.

I know differently.
FBI will continue with Russia probe, and it won't consult the White House

I know differently.
Russia probe is a separate investigation from the so called collusion investigation, dummy.

You're so fucking giddy to try being an internet know it all that you're making a fool of yourself

I know differently.
Russia probe is a separate investigation from the so called collusion investigation, dummy.

You're so fucking giddy to try being an internet know it all that you're making a fool of yourself
Have the decency to quit calling people names when you lose an argument.

I know differently.

Have the decency to quit calling people names when you lose an argument.
I'll keep that in mind if I ever lose

We know the investigation into Russia and trump has gone on for almost a year. As of this day we have on the record testimony that there is no evidence of collusion between trump and Russia. How long do we continue this investigation when there is no evidence? If you are for more investigations, at what point would you be satisfied that no evidence exists? If there is no evidence in six months? In a year? 4?

Have you now seen the entire interview with trumpery today? Did you hear his lies?

If so, do you still think the US does not need answers to what trumpery is up to?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

We know the investigation into Russia and trump has gone on for almost a year. As of this day we have on the record testimony that there is no evidence of collusion between trump and Russia. How long do we continue this investigation when there is no evidence? If you are for more investigations, at what point would you be satisfied that no evidence exists? If there is no evidence in six months? In a year? 4?
At least as long as Benghazi lasted....

Hillary's emails - investigation goes on and on
Benghazi - investigation goes on and on
Russian Election Tampering - end it
People died and Intel was compromised

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush.

I'm calling that partisan bullshit.
He didn't lie about them and make up a phony story to cover his ass.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

No evidence?

That's ril funny but how is it you RWNJ Pootarian traitors haven't noticed the constant flow of very incriminating evidence. Just the lies are more than enough.

This same thing went on during both the Nixon and Reagan investigations went on for what seemed like forever and the nutters were lined up, whining and bitching, every inch of the way.

Why aren't the RWNJs demanding his investigation continue nail were certain our democracy and elections are safe from foreign meddling?

Why are they okay with the enormous lies from ALL players associated with rump? Including Eric the Sleaze, Little DonDon and the daughter-wife.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Where is this "constant flow of evidense?"

As soon as the FBI or DOJ announces that the evidence that they are investigating has yielded proof or no proof of criminal actions. Of course there is evidence, what do you think they have been investigating for a year? There wouldn't be an investigation if there wasn't evidence. What hasn't been shown is proof that the evidence shows criminal activity or not.

Do you really think that with all the leaks that have occurred that if there was ANY damaging evidence against Trump that we wouldn't know about it by now? The only reason why the investigation is still ongoing is for political purposes and that's it.
utter bull crud

russian speak

We know, the investigation is a wet dream for you, TDS at it's finest.

From when Donald Trump was on the Primary debate stage and compared his hand size to his pee pee size, I have not been a fan of him ever being President...knew he was over his head then and since then....

:D

before that, I thought he was kind of funny, a real bizarre self centered showman, and followed him from way young....since he and Ivana went through their troubles and mistress problems and divorced.... :)
You have never voted Republican in your life.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Just answering a question. The truth is that the democrats will seize on ANYTHING to delay and disrupt the Trump agenda, and that includes trying to prolong this investigation all the way to 2020 if they can, in an attempt to smear Trump. Which would be okay if there was anything behind the story to indicate any wrongdoing, you know like classified emails that should have been protected but were found on a unprotected server. But after all this time, over year and there is nothing. NOTHING. It's about time to pull the plug on this fishing expedition IMHO.
The FBI sees it differently from you.

Show me the quote from the FBI where they said they have any evidence of wrongdoing by Trump or someone is his campaign that indicates collusion with the Russians over the DNC hacking.
Apparently Hillary is above the law.

As soon as the FBI or DOJ announces that the evidence that they are investigating has yielded proof or no proof of criminal actions. Of course there is evidence, what do you think they have been investigating for a year? There wouldn't be an investigation if there wasn't evidence. What hasn't been shown is proof that the evidence shows criminal activity or not.

Do you really think that with all the leaks that have occurred that if there was ANY damaging evidence against Trump that we wouldn't know about it by now? The only reason why the investigation is still ongoing is for political purposes and that's it.
utter bull crud

russian speak

From when Donald Trump was on the Primary debate stage and compared his hand size to his pee pee size, I have not been a fan of him ever being President...knew he was over his head then and since then....

before that, I thought he was kind of funny, a real bizarre self centered showman, and followed him from way young....since he and Ivana went through their troubles and mistress problems and divorced.... :)

Who said I did? :lol:

the only 2 Republicans I have voted for up here are senator snow and senator collins, and you guys don't consider them Republicans

utter bull crud

russian speak

the only 2 Republicans I have voted for up here are senator snow and senator collins, and you guys don't consider them Republicans

You said you haven't been a fan "SINCE" he made a joke about his penis size. That would imply you were a fan prior to that. We all know that's a lie.

Hillary's emails - investigation goes on and on
Benghazi - investigation goes on and on
Russian Election Tampering - end it
People died and Intel was compromised

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush.

I'm calling that partisan bullshit.
He didn't lie about them and make up a phony story to cover his ass.

Neither did she - most of what was said that was wrong was said in the initial assessments when no one new what was happening.

But thanks for making your hypocrisy obvious.

utter bull crud

russian speak

You said you haven't been a fan "SINCE" he made a joke about his penis size. That would imply you were a fan prior to that. We all know that's a lie.
Or perhaps she was keeping an open mind and getting to know the man. Damn you are a dimwit aren't ya?!

Forum List

Back