Zone1 How long have leftists been obsessed with trump?

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
What 7 years now? These people are terrified of trump, or they are insane maybe both. I've never seen a witch as huge as this one is! What gives folks?

Obsessed?

I have watched Trump since the mid 80s.
I considered him a pompous asshole back then and nothing has changed

Since....

iu

What 7 years now? These people are terrified of trump, or they are insane maybe both. I've never seen a witch as huge as this one is! What gives folks?
Since they were told to be because they have no opinion of their own. Insane is also out because to be insane you need some sort of thought train, stupid seems the best bet.

I agree with rightwinger but Trump made one hell of a president. These democRats should realize stupid, mentally retarded, traitors, rapist, and pedifiles don't make good presidents or voters either. Any of these democRats care to try to prove me wrong? Please try. Cause I really for once I would like to let them know how wrong they are wrong on the issues and not about how it's Trump's fault. 2 1/2 years and still harpping on it. For sure there have to be some serious mental issues going on.

Last edited:
Any of these democRats care to try to prove me wrong? Please try. Cause I really for once I would like to let them know how wrong they are wrong on the issues and not about how it's Trump's fault.
After four years of nonstop drama, indictments, petty feuds, two impeachments and an attack on our Democracy, America has returned to steady, consistent government.
Biden has avoided the nonstop crisis we saw under Trump. For the first time in decades he has passed bipartisan legislation. He has delivered the much needed legislation that he promised and provided global leadership on Ukraine

These democRats should realize stupid, mentally retarded, traitors, rapist, and pedifiles don't make good presidents or voters either.
They do. That's why they constantly complain about Trump.
...about how it's Trump's fault. 2 1/2 years and still harpping on it. For sure there have to be some serious mental issues going on.
2015 was 8 years ago. At that time all party leaders, including Republicans, knew that Trump was completely unfit to be president. Republicans did a 180 as soon as Trump won the nomination, so, you're right, there are some serious mental issues going on.

Forum List

Back