How long before this #MeToo “movement” backfires in the faces of female politicians?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This is actually awesome to watch...the worst thing that could possibly happen to women in America is for them to lose the power of the vagina.
Just wait until dangling their vagina in the faces of men for advancement loses its effect.....they’re so fucked!

DiFi needs to be removed from the Senate. Besides having a spy on her staff for 20 fucking years, her conduct around Kavanaugh means she no longer fit to serve.

My wife, who is highly educated believes this #MeToo bullshit was cleverly orchestrated by fat, gross, sloppy women hoping to disarm hot chicks of their “power”....the dumbass, retarded hot chicks not realizing it have got behind the very movement that is destined to fuck them over...haha...AWESOME!

My wife, who is highly educated believes this #MeToo bullshit was cleverly orchestrated by fat, gross, sloppy women hoping to disarm hot chicks of their “power”....the dumbass, retarded hot chicks not realizing it have got behind the very movement that is destined to fuck them over...haha...AWESOME!

You should show your wife your OP here and let us know his reaction.

This is actually awesome to watch...the worst thing that could possibly happen to women in America is for them to lose the power of the vagina.
Just wait until dangling their vagina in the faces of men for advancement loses its effect.....they’re so fucked!
What a marvelous play on words, may I borrow that? this >>> dangling their vagina in the faces of men for advancement loses its effect.....they’re so fucked! ;)

But,alas I agree.

The Me Too movement is another in the long list of Bolshevik plots on American sovereignty.

The Real Objective is communism. It always has been, and it still is.

Commies only go away when we kill them. More commies need to go away.

What a marvelous play on words, may I borrow that? this >>> dangling their vagina in the faces of men for advancement loses its effect.....they’re so fucked! ;)

But,alas I agree.

Hey man...that’s my thing. Haha
I try my best to be as transparent and blunt as possible. It’s not always easy coming up with this shit ya know.

TIL that highly educated means getting a G.E.D. in less than 6 years.

The Me Too movement is another in the long list of Bolshevik plots on American sovereignty.

I am sorry but I don't use this type of words when posting, but it does seem that the Progressives have discovered the (Power of the Pussy) to undermined anything that they don't like. Case and Point.

I am sorry but I don't use this type of words when posting, but it does seem that the Progressives have discovered the (Power of the Pussy) to undermined anything that they don't like. Case and Point.

My wife cleans it up a little and refers to it as the “power of the triangle”.

How long before this #MeToo “movement” backfires in the faces of female politicians?
Haha...whoopsie...I guess Katie Hill is first up.
I’m sure the #MeToo’ers are poised and ready to strike any day now.

You seem intimidated by women who are comfortable with their bodies and sexuality...
Ms Cleo, you are NOT. lol

maybe not, but he was 100% correct in that post.

Are you sure he's not cleverly exposing the foolishness of the #MeToo tards?

Very. This has nothing to do with the #me too.

only morons think it does.

This has nothing to do using the power of the vagina for personal gain?
Wasn't the #MeToo 'movement' founded on the power of the vagina and how terrible the demand for vagina is?

This has nothing to do using the power of the vagina for personal gain?
Wasn't the #MeToo 'movement' founded on the power of the vagina and how terrible the demand for vagina is?
Every woman must be believed....(except for those who accuse Bill)

Its already backfirup. Me Too was supposed to be a Leftist's tool.

Epstein, Franken, Weinstein and other powerful leftists have all been taken down.

Even Bill Clinton's speaking fee have dried up.

Yes, if they dangle a vagina in my face they will be f*cked!

What I meant to say....WAS
"How long before this #MeToo “movement” backfires in the faces of female politicians DEMOCRATS?"

Forum List

Back