How long before someone gets violent?

I read fine DarkShorts
Have you considered your failure to understand what you think you wrote?
So, the word "suggest" is meaningless to you? Do you also discount the belief in the presumption of innocence?

Since you seem to think that making 3-year-old namecalling is an acceptable way to discuss things, I won't bother with you until I can see a marked improvement in your maturity.

So, the word "suggest" is meaningless to you? Do you also discount the belief in the presumption of innocence?

Since you seem to think that making 3-year-old namecalling is an acceptable way to discuss things, I won't bother with you until I can see a marked improvement in your maturity.
I would not hold my breath until that happens.

Suggest = Intent
The clown is telling his followers to get violent.

Got reading?

AND

"presumption of innocence" is for the jury. At this point in history anyone actually believing Trump to be innocent is fooling only themselves.
Even Trump doesn't believe he is innocent.

Suggest = Intent
The clown is telling his followers to get violent.

Got reading?

AND

"presumption of innocence" is for the jury. At this point in history anyone actually believing Trump to be innocent is fooling only themselves.
Even Trump doesn't believe he is innocent.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The latest Leftist outrage against Trump is an assertion by some of the Leftists that Secretaries of the individual States have the power to unilaterally, without trial or hearing, simply remove Trump's name from the Presidential ballot in 2024. This is based on a rather loose, rather illiterate reading of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which reads as follows:

"No person shall...hold any office, civil or military, under the United States...who, having previously taken an oath, as...an officer of the United States...to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. "

Those with even a modicum of historical comprehension know that this provision was directed at Confederate officials and officers, all of whom are now very much deceased.

As noted in the linked article, not a single person persecuted (I use that word intentionally) by the January 6th committee or the U.S. Justice Department has even been accused of "insurrection" or "rebellion," let alone convicted of same, and there is a very good reason for that: it is unsustainable at law.

But the assertion is that Secretaries of State can do this on their own authority...no trial, no hearing...just DO IT.

As a practical matter, this probably makes no difference because only the Secretary of a looney, out-of-touch Leftist State (e.g., Massachusetts, California), would do such a thing, and Trump would have about as much chance of winning the Electoral Votes of such a State as I would.

But still, there are millions and millions of Republicans - some of them (us) "extreme MAGA Republicans" in California, Massachusetts, Illinois, etc., who might seriously take umbrage with such a gambit.

It is a curiosity already that there have been no successful assaults on any of the anti-American bastards who have been carrying out the atrocities against Trump thus far. With the new blizzard of bullshit indictments, the number of possible targets is increasing geometrically. You can bet that the NYT, CNN, and so on are just salivating at the prospect of such an attack, so they can call it "yet another Republican assault on democracy."

I'd never do anything like that, but there are some crazy bastards out there.
There are crazy people on both sides, and Trump is enabling these people with his antics, people on both sides, for and against him...

Forum List

Back