How long before someone gets violent?

The latest Leftist outrage against Trump is an assertion by some of the Leftists that Secretaries of the individual States have the power to unilaterally, without trial or hearing, simply remove Trump's name from the Presidential ballot in 2024. This is based on a rather loose, rather illiterate reading of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which reads as follows:

"No person shall...hold any office, civil or military, under the United States...who, having previously taken an oath, as...an officer of the United States...to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. "

Those with even a modicum of historical comprehension know that this provision was directed at Confederate officials and officers, all of whom are now very much deceased.

As noted in the linked article, not a single person persecuted (I use that word intentionally) by the January 6th committee or the U.S. Justice Department has even been accused of "insurrection" or "rebellion," let alone convicted of same, and there is a very good reason for that: it is unsustainable at law.

But the assertion is that Secretaries of State can do this on their own authority...no trial, no hearing...just DO IT.

As a practical matter, this probably makes no difference because only the Secretary of a looney, out-of-touch Leftist State (e.g., Massachusetts, California), would do such a thing, and Trump would have about as much chance of winning the Electoral Votes of such a State as I would.

But still, there are millions and millions of Republicans - some of them (us) "extreme MAGA Republicans" in California, Massachusetts, Illinois, etc., who might seriously take umbrage with such a gambit.

It is a curiosity already that there have been no successful assaults on any of the anti-American bastards who have been carrying out the atrocities against Trump thus far. With the new blizzard of bullshit indictments, the number of possible targets is increasing geometrically. You can bet that the NYT, CNN, and so on are just salivating at the prospect of such an attack, so they can call it "yet another Republican assault on democracy."

I'd never do anything like that, but there are some crazy bastards out there.
I doubt Trump will ever hold office again. Some scumbag leftist from a place like this will try to kill him.

Wow, this pos sig line is total bullshit.

Typical vapid, narcissistic leftist troll.

The type who have no life and get their auto-erotic gratification from the belief that they have the power to piss off strangers in an obscure message board.

Sad.

The latest Leftist outrage against Trump is an assertion by some of the Leftists that Secretaries of the individual States have the power to unilaterally, without trial or hearing, simply remove Trump's name from the Presidential ballot in 2024. This is based on a rather loose, rather illiterate reading of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which reads as follows:

"No person shall...hold any office, civil or military, under the United States...who, having previously taken an oath, as...an officer of the United States...to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. "

Those with even a modicum of historical comprehension know that this provision was directed at Confederate officials and officers, all of whom are now very much deceased.

As noted in the linked article, not a single person persecuted (I use that word intentionally) by the January 6th committee or the U.S. Justice Department has even been accused of "insurrection" or "rebellion," let alone convicted of same, and there is a very good reason for that: it is unsustainable at law.

But the assertion is that Secretaries of State can do this on their own authority...no trial, no hearing...just DO IT.

As a practical matter, this probably makes no difference because only the Secretary of a looney, out-of-touch Leftist State (e.g., Massachusetts, California), would do such a thing, and Trump would have about as much chance of winning the Electoral Votes of such a State as I would.

But still, there are millions and millions of Republicans - some of them (us) "extreme MAGA Republicans" in California, Massachusetts, Illinois, etc., who might seriously take umbrage with such a gambit.

It is a curiosity already that there have been no successful assaults on any of the anti-American bastards who have been carrying out the atrocities against Trump thus far. With the new blizzard of bullshit indictments, the number of possible targets is increasing geometrically. You can bet that the NYT, CNN, and so on are just salivating at the prospect of such an attack, so they can call it "yet another Republican assault on democracy."

I've heard more than one Con on this board assert that "elections are solely the province of the states"?

As for violence..well, people have already been engaging in violence...thus far..most have ended poorly for the doer. You can scroll through this msg. board and find story after of story of some nutcase..fuckin' around..and finding out~

LOl! Has it occurred to you that your fundamental theory is all wrong? That the majority of Americans despise Trump..and that that number is ever-growing?
That most people, regardless of politic, are tired of the crazy..the Deep State shit, the Pedo-everyone, the obvious mouthing's of a string-pulling has-been?
I know..just unthinkable, right? But I live in the reddest of States..and all my Trump-voting friends...want someone else. Why, I even heard some geezer repping Mitt..and people were nodding their heads!

Don't worry...someone will fuel your fantasy for you--although I gotta say..the Govt. has gotten pretty good at sussing out crazies~

LOl! Has it occurred to you that your fundamental theory is all wrong? That the majority of Americans despise Trump..and that that number is ever-growing?
That most people, regardless of politic, are tired of the crazy..the Deep State shit, the Pedo-everyone, the obvious mouthing's of a string-pulling has-been?
I know..just unthinkable, right? But I live in the reddest of States..and all my Trump-voting friends...want someone else. Why, I even heard some geezer repping Mitt..and people were nodding their heads!

Don't worry...someone will fuel your fantasy for you--although I gotta say..the Govt. has gotten pretty good at sussing out crazies~
Do you vermin ever stop lying?

You better ask the crazies like Hossfly, jgalt, flash, two-iron, and whatever happened to bootneyfarnsworth dude.

You're an ignoramus. I've carried a locked and loaded Glock 19 with 15 rounds in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines every day. I've done this for the last 12 years.

I'm a trusted individual in the eyes of my federal state, an local governments. I've been vetted, trained, and armed to respond to a threat with deadly force if I have to. And I've never had neither the need to nor the urge to shoot a motherfucker in the face.

You on the other hand are a pussy and a potential murder victim. You're unarmed, untrained, probably smoke dope, and couldn't even pass a drug test or a criminal background check, much less carry a weapon every day. You most likely believe that guns are bad, and that they should be more regulated and restricted. You have neither the balls nor the personal responsibility needed to protect yourself and your loved ones from becoming victims.

So just how crazy are you?

You're an ignoramus. I've carried a locked and loaded Glock 19 with 15 rounds in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two spare 15-round magazines every day. I've done this for the last 12 years.

I'm a trusted individual in the eyes of my federal state, an local governments. I've been vetted, trained, and armed to respond to a threat with deadly force if I have to. And I've never had neither the need to nor the urge to shoot a motherfucker in the face.

You on the other hand are a pussy and a potential murder victim. You're unarmed, untrained, probably smoke dope, and couldn't even pass a drug test or a criminal background check, much less carry a weapon every day. You most likely believe that guns are bad, and that they should be more regulated and restricted. You have neither the balls nor the personal responsibility needed to protect yourself and your loved ones from becoming victims.

So just how crazy are you?
Err..I'd point out..that in Idaho...one need not pass a background check to carry..and absurdly to buy out in the parking lot. One need not be trained either. Not sure what smoking dope has to do with it..but yup..you can do that and carry too.
I don't figure you for a nutter..but ya gotta admit, you do support them.

Err..I'd point out..that in Idaho...one need not pass a background check to carry..and absurdly to buy out in the parking lot. One need not be trained either. Not sure what smoking dope has to do with it..but yup..you can do that and carry too.

Since my state does require a permit to carry concealed and has for the last 11 years, I can guarantee you I've had more experience and training than any yahoo newcomer that think he can just strap on a gun a be legitimate. Apparently you know very little about the gun laws of this country. Being under the influence of a controlled substance and in the possession of a firearm is a federal crime. That's one of the charges Hunter Biden is scheduled to be tried for, in case you haven't heard. And nobody can carry a firearm within 1,000 yards of a school zone, no matter what state they're in.

Gee, for being a member of the party that wants more strict gun laws, you sure seem to support breaking the laws we already have in place.

So, nothing then, as expected from a lying trash.

The attitude on display is the genuine outcome of the indoctrination of our youth by the Critical Theorists teaching our young people in today's Universities. They were prepared for this by K-12 teachers who learned this Marxist ideology from their University training.

We now have generations that believe that if you live outside their worldview, you do not deserve any legal consideration. Hence, they have dropped any pretense to the concept of 'presumption of innocence' in favor of the doctrine that you are guilty until you shop a friendly judge (if such a person exists, given they too were brainwashed by the same universities) to get a what they perceive as an illegitimate ruling, any efforts and actions against you are permitable.

Those who still believe that our judiciary can still be professional and unbiased have yet to consider the quality of the students who have graduated from our most radicalized Universities like Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, and the like. Remember what happened at Stanford last spring about an Appellate Judge who showed up to exercise his First Amendment right and give a speech on the law.
Ya know, that sounds kinda crazy maybe on the surface, but I don't thnk you're wrong at all. They done Red Guarded these kids since 2000 or so. :(

Last edited:
I’m not particularly worried about old, out-of-shape men getting violent.
No? My neighbor was 79 with a scoped 30-.06 right next to the door when the riots were going on.

You gonna dodge/outrun that pissed off old man's bullet? He said straight up: "If they come down this road, I'm gonna start blowing their fucking heads off."

I know he meant it, too. I liked 'im.

Old men know things, dumbass. I had a 79 year old ww2 vet grab me by the throat in a ptsd haze thinkin' I was somebody else

around 9 one night. (when I was 15 and cockstrong and had the world by the balls)

I got through to him, but he could have killed me. He wasn't a bad dude, just fuck he killed half of Dachau.

Things people had to do back then affected them.

Tell me moar how tough your throat is. All I'm gonna say is that discounting old men is a very stupid policy.

That guy would be well over 100 now if he was still living.

Yeah, he wasn't born to make it into this sorry millenia.

Last edited:
Well yeah. It has been a reckless move by Democrats ever since they started with Fake Russian Collusion. Doing this so they could consolidate their power, they could care less if it causes division and unrest. It sometimes seems like they are just hoping for it.
It seems like because it is it.

Forum List

Back