DOJ seeking 33 years for Proud Boy leaders, sought and got early release for the Molotov cocktail throwing Ivy league lawyers in New York ...

Can it be more obvious that the Biden DOJ is in full fascist mode?

They said if I voted for Trump fascism would come to America. I did, and it has.

Mark Levin is a dumb persons idea of an intellectual. Since when do prosecutors seek an early release from those they convicted? Then Levin will turn around and take no responsibility for fomenting right wing violence.

Mark Levin is a dumb persons idea of an intellectual. Since when do prosecutors seek an early release from those they convicted? Then Levin will turn around and take no responsibility for fomenting right wing violence.
A DoJ prosecuter did not convict him. They were state charges. This is lawfare to reward loyalists.

Urooj Rahman, 34, was sentenced on Friday by Judge Brian Cogan after pleading guilty to one charge related to the incident in October 2021, according to John Marzulli, spokesman for the District Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York.

Can it be more obvious that the Biden DOJ is in full fascist mode?

They said if I voted for Trump fascism would come to America. I did, and it has.

33 years for the foot soldiers and some Goobers here think the cases against Trump are gonna get dropped.

"They must serve as an example for their crimes. They must serve as an example so that others will think long and hard before committing a crime or an act of violence"

Donald Trump on the Central Park Five

Exactly. I notice there is no link for that part of of the claim eIther.

Forum List

Back