How Liberalism violates all 10 Commandments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly you, it was Jews who sentenced Christ to death..and as we all know, Jews are liberal.The conservative Pilate tried desperately to release Jesus.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

whimsically to the Jews, Pilate saw only the way, truth and life, it was the latter, Pilate deceivingly ignored that sentenced Jesus to his death, without contrition.

to absolve yourselves from following the more inconvenient Laws. Like keeping the Sabbath. That one really conflicts with your Capitalist faith eh? But in your Bible Jesus is pretty clear in demanding you follow all the old Laws;
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 5:17-19

How about divorce and remarriage? What percentage of Christians are condemned sinners because of this one?;

"Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery." - Matthew 19:3-12

Matthews a real prick when it comes to keeping the old Laws. The Bible is so inconsistant maybe you can find a verse or two to parse your way out of Hell.

Silly you, it was Jews who sentenced Christ to death..and as we all know, Jews are liberal.The conservative Pilate tried desperately to release Jesus.

(written in Greek by the way) were all to happy to throw the Jews under the bus to curry favor with the Romans. And instigate 2 millenia of anti-semitism in the process.

Actually, they did it despite what the Romans wished them to do.

What is with anti-Christian bigots and what appears to be their universal inability to stick to the topic? There's the conversation about the OP...

And then there are multiple conversations that you guys appear to be having with the little people in your head, and you can't seem to distinguish one from the other...

Last edited:

What is with anti-Christian bigots and what appears to be their universal inability to stick to the topic? There's the conversation about the OP...

And then there are multiple conversations that you guys appear to be having with the little people in your head, and you can't seem to distinguish one from the other...

You seem to be missing a major flaw in your argument. In accordance with Christianity, they did it because it was the will of God. They were but tools, and thus neither the Romans nor the Jews had any responsibility for it. And, again in accordance with Christianity, it was done with the full knowledge and consent of Jesus. Which makes it something of a murder/suicide.

Mode of death?
Crucifixion, a Roman punishment
Why?
Pontius Pilate as all 4 of the Gospels recounted a proceeding or hearing in which Jesus appeared before him and his Jewish collaborators. To Pilate Jesus was one in a long line of Jewish religious/political rebels hell bent on destroying the Roman Empire and the status quo in Jerusalem in the name of The Kingdom of God. These Jewish messiah types used different methods such as symbols and different traditions to gain grass roots support and a popular following which the Romans always viewed as a potential uprising. After all Jerusalem was packed this time of year with the Passover and last thing Pilate wanted was chaos. Jerusalem was a pilgrimage site with vast diversity of these radicals of their day such as Jesus. The Temple of the Holy City was always packed 3 times a year with these pilgrimages.
How?
Jesus did not die alone, he was crucified with 2 other men described in various translations as thieves, rebels, bandits and such.

The Roman Governor Pilate dealt with them swiftly and brutally.

Problem is the religious kooks are more interested in who to condemn and look down on such as Jews, blacks and homosexuals.

Everything posted above is proven historical fact only.

You seem to be missing a major flaw in your argument. In accordance with Christianity, they did it because it was the will of God. They were but tools, and thus neither the Romans nor the Jews had any responsibility for it. And, again in accordance with Christianity, it was done with the full knowledge and consent of Jesus. Which makes it something of a murder/suicide.

Er..no.

But again.

The OP isn't about Christianity.

It's about the Ten Commandments. You loons need to start your own threads.

But again.

The OP isn't about Christianity.

It's about the Ten Commandments. You loons need to start your own threads.

So the 10 Commandments are not the foundation of "Christian principles"?
Then why the hell do you want to paste them on everything and anything everywhere?

Er..no.

So God did not give his only begotten son? I thought I read that somewhere.

My ancestors came here in 1681 and they are Quaker. 1571 acres in the Hudson River valley across from Poughkeepsie NY is still run by my family there as apple orchards and a dairy farm.
Most all of them have liberal views on many things such as equal rights yet they are very conservative on money, not wasting any food and a work ethic.
Many vote Democrat and none of them ever violate any of the 10 commandments.
All Bobble Head has no clue.

The Quakers were persecuted and killed by the Puritans.

OP forgot that the left is not bound by Christianity, nor do they conform by it.

It doesn't matter because the US is not a Christian nation.

OP forgot that the left is not bound by Christianity, nor do they conform by it.

It doesn't matter because the US is not a Christian nation.

The vast majority of those on the left in the US are Christian. If one determines the religion of a nation by numbers, then this is a Christian nation. But its laws are secular.

Please stay on topic. We are talking about Conservatives

You bringing in up the actions of Conservative Democrats does not help your case
I did no such thing, but let the record show YOU brought Conservative Democrats into the discussion.

Read what you posted and ask yourself if they were Liberal or Conservative?
Then ask yourself if the freedom riders were liberal or conservative
Naughty, naughty. YOU first placed the label "Conservative Democrats" here. and you know it, too, don't you. :deal:

Naughty, naughty! :eusa_naughty:

The Alinsky plan to communize America means to destroy ethical construction such as Christianity here first, and it tells its agents of chaos they have to target and eliminate Christian credibility first. It wasn't hard for them to establish trouble in churches and start the mischief, either. That goes with the territory of having their cake and eating it too. :cranky:

Last edited:
My ancestors came here in 1681 and they are Quaker. 1571 acres in the Hudson River valley across from Poughkeepsie NY is still run by my family there as apple orchards and a dairy farm.
Most all of them have liberal views on many things such as equal rights yet they are very conservative on money, not wasting any food and a work ethic.
Many vote Democrat and none of them ever violate any of the 10 commandments.
All Bobble Head has no clue.

The Quakers were persecuted and killed by the Puritans.

Not all of them though!

Christ's death on the cross due to the rulings of a populist kangaroo court was not suicide in any way shape or form. Synagogue lawyers were pissed off at Jesus for whipping shysters who made God's house a safe haven for gross wealth schemes targeting repentant sinners who were sorry they had done wrong. Perhaps there was something in it for church leaders of His day, and they were angry their low profiles were threatened with public exposure for their role in promoting get-rich-quick-off-the-church involvement.

That said, her argument has its merit when you cut to the scriptural chase.

This whole thread is just STUPID!

Trying to fit liberals into a box is like trying to fit Christians into a box. If the OP a follower of Christ, he should be ashamed of himself.

Mixing religion and politics just trying to say that liberals are all the evil in the world. That's asinine.

If you can find one person in this whole wide world that keeps all the ten commandants properly and always has, I will bow down and kiss your ass. Thing is you can't. That Man was crucified 2000 years ago and rose 3 days later.

If you want to follow Christ, then let go of your hate for others, and embrace the teachings that He left us. I know plenty of Democrats who go to church and are every bit as good as anyone else. Same for Republicans.

But, because a Democrat might want universal health care, you want to label them as an ultimate sinner.

I GOT NEWS FOR YOU MATE, WE ALL ARE SINNERS! If you don't know that you caused Jesus to be crucified, then you have no idea what it is to be a Christian, for we all are accountable for that innocent blood. You, me, and everyone else who ever drew a breath on this mudball we call Earth.

If you are going to use the name of my Savior, then do it with love and respect, not hatred and anger. Otherwise, I will start quoting Scripture and point out every little detail of the things you are missing from your little "liberal hatred, 10 commandments" and you and the rest of the far right wing won't be liking me none after that.

This whole thread is just STUPID!

Trying to fit liberals into a box is like trying to fit Christians into a box. If the OP a follower of Christ, he should be ashamed of himself.

Mixing religion and politics just trying to say that liberals are all the evil in the world. That's asinine.

If you can find one person in this whole wide world that keeps all the ten commandants properly and always has, I will bow down and kiss your ass. Thing is you can't. That Man was crucified 2000 years ago and rose 3 days later.

If you want to follow Christ, then let go of your hate for others, and embrace the teachings that He left us. I know plenty of Democrats who go to church and are every bit as good as anyone else. Same for Republicans.

But, because a Democrat might want universal health care, you want to label them as an ultimate sinner.

I GOT NEWS FOR YOU MATE, WE ALL ARE SINNERS! If you don't know that you caused Jesus to be crucified, then you have no idea what it is to be a Christian, for we all are accountable for that innocent blood. You, me, and everyone else who ever drew a breath on this mudball we call Earth.

If you are going to use the name of my Savior, then do it with love and respect, not hatred and anger. Otherwise, I will start quoting Scripture and point out every little detail of the things you are missing from your little "liberal hatred, 10 commandments" and you and the rest of the far right wing won't be liking me none after that.

Very well said.
Love thy neighbor, forgiveness and treat everyone with respect.
So sad the modern day churches have gone away from that and grasp to finding someone someplace to condemn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back