How Liberalism violates all 10 Commandments

Status
Not open for further replies.
But again.

The OP isn't about Christianity.

It's about the Ten Commandments. You loons need to start your own threads.

So the 10 Commandments are not the foundation of "Christian principles"?
Then why the hell do you want to paste them on everything and anything everywhere?

Christ is the sure foundation of Christianity, Mr. Gadawg. And it is because he made God's laws plain to ordinary people and extended forgiveness through Christ's disciples even to strangers who accept and believe in His authority as the Right Hand of God's goodness, might, and mercy. :)

But again.

The OP isn't about Christianity.

It's about the Ten Commandments. You loons need to start your own threads.

So the 10 Commandments are not the foundation of "Christian principles"?
Then why the hell do you want to paste them on everything and anything everywhere?

Christ is the sure foundation of Christianity, Mr. Gadawg. And it is because he made God's laws plain to ordinary people and extended forgiveness through Christ's disciples even to strangers who accept and believe in His authority as the Right Hand of God's goodness, might, and mercy. :)

My point also, I agree.
I was pointing out to her what they claim are
"Christian principles" which really aren't all of it or Christ's message to us.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about?

Try to stick to the topic. This is so tiresome.

This whole thread is just STUPID!

Trying to fit liberals into a box is like trying to fit Christians into a box. If the OP a follower of Christ, he should be ashamed of himself.

Mixing religion and politics just trying to say that liberals are all the evil in the world. That's asinine.

If you can find one person in this whole wide world that keeps all the ten commandants properly and always has, I will bow down and kiss your ass. Thing is you can't. That Man was crucified 2000 years ago and rose 3 days later.

If you want to follow Christ, then let go of your hate for others, and embrace the teachings that He left us. I know plenty of Democrats who go to church and are every bit as good as anyone else. Same for Republicans.

But, because a Democrat might want universal health care, you want to label them as an ultimate sinner.

I GOT NEWS FOR YOU MATE, WE ALL ARE SINNERS! If you don't know that you caused Jesus to be crucified, then you have no idea what it is to be a Christian, for we all are accountable for that innocent blood. You, me, and everyone else who ever drew a breath on this mudball we call Earth.

If you are going to use the name of my Savior, then do it with love and respect, not hatred and anger. Otherwise, I will start quoting Scripture and point out every little detail of the things you are missing from your little "liberal hatred, 10 commandments" and you and the rest of the far right wing won't be liking me none after that.
Thank you Brother!

*one-man standing ovation*

In their blood-lust hatred for liberals the radically partisan self-proclaimed Christian violated one of the commandments by taking the Lord's name in vain.

Sickening!

Yeah, typical. Libs maintain it's "blood lust" to notice that their brand of politics institutionalizes the violation of all ten commandments...while at the same time proudly announcing "hell ya Liberalism violates the ten commandments! And we're glad!"...

in the same way they maintain that having a working understanding of history is "stupid" and that noting parallels between the establishment of tyrannical progressive regimes of the past, and the current regime, is *ignorant*.

So...they are proud that they violate the ten commandments, but anybody who comments on it is *hateful*...and they maintain that smart people don't look to history in order to avoid repeating it.

Check.

Yeah, typical. Libs maintain it's "blood lust" to notice that their brand of politics institutionalizes the violation of all ten commandments...while at the same time proudly announcing "hell ya Liberalism violates the ten commandments! And we're glad!"...

in the same way they maintain that having a working understanding of history is "stupid" and that noting parallels between the establishment of tyrannical progressive regimes of the past, and the current regime, is *ignorant*.

So...they are proud that they violate the ten commandments, but anybody who comments on it is *hateful*...and they maintain that smart people don't look to history in order to avoid repeating it.

Check.

Divorce Rate Higher in Counties With More Conservative Protestants, Study Says

Tell it to Jesus. Checkmate.

Wow. Apparently you've never played (or at least..never won), chess.

The divorce rate is higher because liberals don't get married. They just screw indiscriminately and have children out of wedlock. No need for divorce if you're never married.

The divorce rate is higher because liberals don't get married. They just screw indiscriminately and have children out of wedlock. No need for divorce if you're never married.

If in doubt, make up the facts. Jesus was pretty clear on divorce and it would appear conservative Christians in this country aren't that impressed with what he had to say.

Your thesis is nonsense, but you will continue to insist it is true because you want it to be true. If you wish to continue on with it, then the evidence seems to point out that conservatives aren't as Christian as liberals. Shocking. You should be ashamed.

Of course it's not nonsense, and at least 3 of your progressive nutbag buds stepped up to own it, proudly.

So talk to them. They are the ones who appear tickled to death to be a part of the party that violates all 10 of the commandments just by nature of being.

Thread closed before it needs to be moved.

The FlameFest continues in The FlameZone, if that's what floats yer boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back