How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air”...after it was discovered it benefits blue states

So Jared is now a hero of the American Taliban because there's an invoice from a company in the UAE billing "WH" for 3 million flawed ChiCom Covid tests???

Last edited:
I think desperation is marked by the insertion of “commie“ into all dialogue these days.
Anyone familiar with the policies here knows it's simple to recognize the right-wingers' lies on these massage boards. The censors guard them so they are neither banished to some obscure location nor removed.

I am under the Gun on this one. I laughed at a Rumpster. One thing that is the worst thing you can do is find the postings as entertaining and humorous. Like Rump, they really get mad when you laugh at them. I get a lot of complaints because I started, more less, started the trend. At one time, the opposing side was completely quiet and would get shouted down in a dogpyle. Today, more and more are speaking out. I think Coyote knows what I am talking about. But I won't back off and will find entertainment since they are repeating the Orange Entertainer Deity's nonsense.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
politicizing a pandemic, just like i warned!

oh America cannot wait for this HA HA HA HA details of what you say, dates times locations and it better not be Russia again

I think desperation is marked by the insertion of “commie“ into all dialogue these days.
If the shoe fits...
It doesn’t. It is just the latest buzzword to excite the base. Gotta be afraid of something right? Now that the Jihadi’s seem to be off the front page, you need a new bogeyman to unite around.

If the shoe fits...
It doesn’t. It is just the latest buzzword to excite the base. Gotta be afraid of something right? Now that the Jihadi’s seem to be off the front page, you need a new bogeyman to unite around.

I still find these characters doing the passe 3rd Red Scare as hilarious. The more they keep doing it, the deeper the hole they get into. It's gotten to the point of approaching Comedy Central materiel.

EefV93lXoAAjMHI

Forum List

Back