How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air”...after it was discovered it benefits blue states

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
politicizing a pandemic, just like i warned!

politicizing a pandemic, just like i warned!

Yep, this seems to be the big news tonight on CNN and MSNBC.

Double thanks for this - And a Triple BUMP!!
Crickets aside from one Non-Response?

Well, at least we found out what Donald's "Plan" was that Steve Scalise held up with pride ...
(Aka unrelated sheets of paper) :rolleyes:
When early opening red states became the nation's hotspots - PoOoOoF!!

Great read, thanks!

CanineEnviousAmericankestrel-small.gif

I think desperation is marked by the insertion of “commie“ into all dialogue these days.
Well that's the road the Democratic Party has chosen to go down

No, that's the lie, the Republican Party continues to parrot. You think it's working for you. We think it betrays your ignorance and stupidity. I suggest you keep it up.

Democrats really really really hate Jared Kushner and it's because he's Jewish.

TRUTH

I think desperation is marked by the insertion of “commie“ into all dialogue these days.
The joke is watching clueless fools deny democrats are communist. They're so stupid they think anti fascist run around with mask beating up people they disagree with.

The desperate Communist Democrats are trying to throw anything against the wall to see if it sticks. The November 3rd Elections will be disastrous for the Democratic Party.

Translation: I didn't read it - I don't wanna know!!
How can we? We're not faggots like you who has a subscription to vanity fair
I see to recall when Vanity Fair was a women's fashion magazine.

Anyone familiar with the policies here knows it's simple to recognize the right-wingers' lies on these massage boards. The censors guard them so they are neither banished to some obscure location nor removed.

Forum List

Back