How it is that google and others of a minimum of 5 million voters

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
This is how they manipulate voters. At least 5 million.

Please watch this and remember. They will always accuse others of that which they are guilty. The left wingers that post here are programmed sheep who have been long blinded by such tactics.

Just listen to the testimony from an admitted left winger.

The testimony of Dr Joseph Epstein who explains how Google and others are responsible for manipulating the votes of a minimum of 5 million voters in the last election.

This is subliminal (meaning the voter doesn’t realize his thinking has been manipulated) manipulation and it is far more effective than CNN and MSNBC. Dr Epstein is a Democrat and was a Hillary supporter so he has no bias but as a researcher wants everyone to know how Google and the other big Silicaon Valley Tech giants need to be stopped.

The Dems like to tell us that Hillary won the national vote by some 3 million. According to Epstein this is far less than Google produced for the Dems. To say nothing of the illegal voting in California and elsewhere.

When was this hearing? I hope they listen to him. I already knew what Google was doing.

When was this hearing? I hope they listen to him. I already knew what Google was doing.
It was like a week ago. July 16th

Anti-trust laws need to be applied to Google. This stuff started almost a decade ago, when they bought tons of servers the internet flows through.

I saw it happening and noticed the change in search results..

Kinda like when GoDaddy bought up shit tons of domains so people can't host their own websites. Nothing was ever done to them for that, that I know of.

Anti-trust laws need to be applied to Google. This stuff started almost a decade ago, when they bought tons of servers the internet flows through.

Kinda like when GoDaddy bought up shit tons of domains so people can't host their own websites.

what exactly do you think the government should do to Google?

Kinda like when GoDaddy bought up shit tons of domains so people can't host their own websites.

Break them up into 3-4 smaller entities. Make device manufacturers have their hardware run on any software that will run them. (Like Linuxphone)
Definitely take those servers out of the grasp of Google.

Break them up into 3-4 smaller entities. Make device manufacturers have their hardware run on any software that will run them. (Like Linuxphone)

what would you do with the servers?

Sell them to about a dozen different entities.

Just seems wrong. The government would basically be punishing Google for their success, and that is not what the government should be doing.

As a small government advocate, I can never agree to such actions.

Please watch this and remember. They will always accuse others of that which they are guilty. The left wingers that post here are programmed sheep who have been long blinded by such tactics.

The testimony of Dr Joseph Epstein who explains how Google and others are responsible for manipulating the votes of a minimum of 5 million voters in the last election.

This is subliminal (meaning the voter doesn’t realize his thinking has been manipulated) manipulation and it is far more effective than CNN and MSNBC. Dr Epstein is a Democrat and was a Hillary supporter so he has no bias but as a researcher wants everyone to know how Google and the other big Silicaon Valley Tech giants need to be stopped.

The Dems like to tell us that Hillary won the national vote by some 3 million. According to Epstein this is far less than Google produced for the Dems. To say nothing of the illegal voting in California and elsewhere.

this is funny.

the left is adamant about how facebook ads tilted the election against them. yet they have zero issue doing it if it helps them.

modern challenges of an age old problem.

Just seems wrong. The government would basically be punishing Google for their success, and that is not what the government should be doing.

At this point, they better do something or Google will be dictating who the government is.

THAT is exactly what they want.

GIVE them a monopoly.

When ever the government gets involved, they end up giving giant companies a de facto monopoly. If folks don't take care of this problem themselves? The bureaucracy and the STATE will intertwine with silicon valley, and the problem will only get worse, NOT better.

41x0ETVAb%2BL._SX466_.jpg

They could wait until Google overplays their hand in influencing elections and arrest a shit ton of them.

At this point, they better do something or Google will be dictating who the government is.
GOOGLE IS D.A.R.P.A. – Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency: Head Of DARPA Moves To Google “Old News, Just A Reminder. The Internet Is A U.S. Military Concept.” – T.D.P.

Exclusive: Darpa Director Bolts Pentagon for Google
Exclusive: Darpa Director Bolts Pentagon for Google

Google IS the government, and vice versa. It has always been so. Wake up already.

this is funny.

the left is adamant about how facebook ads tilted the election against them. yet they have zero issue doing it if it helps them.

modern challenges of an age old problem.

They believe any truth is biased against them. Truth, is truth. No versions, no manipulations. Just truth.

They, are offended by truth.

Then they accuse others of that which they are guilty.

Example:

Donald Trump claims Cummings district is rat infested and a disgrace.

The fucking left yell racism racism racism of course. Yet THE TRUTH is that it is a rat infested disaster. All documented in documentaries run by PBS and it is not a secret. Billions of dollars sent in to clean up and no clean up. Where did the money go? Yet, the left are going to yell RACISM RACISM RACISM?

They ignore the truth, cling to their cliches and the white elitist lefties get high and move on.

That, is just ONE LITTLE EXAMPLE. Want to get to the Puerto Rico problem and the massive aid not distributed and now they have hundreds of thousands of water bottles with corrupted water? Want to talk about how Trump criticized the corruption down there that has also been well documented and instead of the fucking left acknowledging what Trump said as TRUE, they yell RACISM RACISM RACISM.

WE ARE FUCKING SICK OF THEM! WE ARE FUCKING SICK OF THEIR FUCKING LIES AND THEIR FUCKING LONG GODDAMN TIRED SCREAMS OF RACISM!!!!

This is the manipulation. Us telling truth is not.

They could wait until Google overplays their hand in influencing elections and arrest a shit ton of them.

is what they do illegal?
is what russia did illegal? hell it's not even tied to the Russian gov, just some dudes in russia trolling us. and look what it's done to us as a country.

now - if you build the ability to influence millions of people to a political agenda, isn't that a "monopoly" by nature? hell it used to be illegal to own more than what, 5 media outlets? now most are owned by maybe 5 corporations. they do in fact shut down alternative thought. youtube demonitizing things is a huge example of their influence on many making a living being an alternative resource.

so dunno about legal or not. but again, if they have a monopoly type power, that will be dealt with and if they can change an election by manipulating their own data, then to me that is a much bigger issue than some russians trolling us.

is what they do illegal?
is what russia did illegal? hell it's not even tied to the Russian gov, just some dudes in russia trolling us. and look what it's done to us as a country.

now - if you build the ability to influence millions of people to a political agenda, isn't that a "monopoly" by nature? hell it used to be illegal to own more than what, 5 media outlets? now most are owned by maybe 5 corporations. they do in fact shut down alternative thought. youtube demonitizing things is a huge example of their influence on many making a living being an alternative resource.

so dunno about legal or not. but again, if they have a monopoly type power, that will be dealt with and if they can change an election by manipulating their own data, then to me that is a much bigger issue than some russians trolling us.

If they can influence millions of people to a political agenda, is the opinion of one psychologist who uses very questionable methodology to come to his conclusions.

Lol, how do you think the "internet research agency" got you to vote for tRump?

is what they do illegal?

If they can influence millions of people to a political agenda, is the opinion of one psychologist who uses very questionable methodology to come to his conclusions.
so people can't influence people with the flow of information online?

i would disagree, quite a bit.

Forum List

Back