New Emerson poll shows trump gaining fast which will help him lock up the crooked democrats !!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/IFqoo24TgKEbqf6WHNNA

Trump has risen to nearly a tie on his approval polling ..less than 1% difference and the highest since he was elected

This proves America is waking up to know the democrats are guilty of high treason

This will also give trump the power to declare a broken crooked govt and declare martial law and set up a new govt that would stop the electing of crooks

Trump has risen to nearly a tie on his approval polling ..less than 1% difference and the highest since he was elected

This proves America is waking up to know the democrats are guilty of high treason

This will also give trump the power to declare a broken crooked govt and declare martial law and set up a new govt that would stop the electing of crooks

I looked at your poll. The numbers of Republicans, Democrats and independents were essentially equal. Only 17% of Americans are Republicans. Only 27% are Democrats. The other 56% have no party affiliation.

Any poll which claims a 1/3 Republican 1/3 Democrat 1/3 independent sampling is already skewed to favour Trump because Trump voters are over-represented in the sampling.

I looked at your poll. The numbers of Republicans, Democrats and independents were essentially equal. Only 17% of Americans are Republicans. Only 27% are Democrats. The other 56% have no party affiliation.

Any poll which claims a 1/3 Republican 1/3 Democrat 1/3 independent sampling is already skewed to favour Trump because Trump voters are over-represented in the sampling.
Usually these polls take place in Urban settings where the leanings are overwhelmingly to The Left. This is why the polls usually favor Democrats no matter how they are conducted.

Remember, Hillary in a landslide?

Believe it or not, there are stealth Trump voters. That's how he won in 2016 when the probability of Hillary winning was 95%. I don't know who the stealth voters are, union folks who want to work, suburban folks who don't want to be overrun by migrants, disenfranchised urban folks not voting against Trump, or voters who just don't like the democrat's policies. Trump will do better on election day than the polls show, the proof is in the vote counts:

Usually these polls take place in Urban settings where the leanings are overwhelmingly to The Left. This is why the polls usually favor Democrats no matter how they are conducted.

Polls in this era are worthless. They are produced to create narratives for stories. Wiki showed us how the DNC colluded with the media to create such polls etc.

Will this happen before or after he locks up Hillary?

No I don’t. It was never gonna be Hillary in a landslide. No poll ever said that. And in fact Hillary won the popular vote and received pretty much exactly the percentage of votes predicted.

No I don’t. It was never gonna be Hillary in a landslide. No poll ever said that. And in fact Hillary won the popular vote and received pretty much exactly the percentage of votes predicted.
It's debatable she won The Popular vote since 12 Blue States Register Illegal Aliens to vote Illegally through Motor Voter Registration.

It's debatable she won The Popular vote since 12 Blue States Register Illegal Aliens to vote Illegally through Motor Voter Registration.
They think they are so smart...

They will keep doing it until someone will stop them. The Never Trumpers in The GOP blew that chance. They were Stupid. They sided with The Democrats because many RINOs are just as crooked as The Democrats.

The only way to stop Voter Fraud is to get Trump Re-elected and give him a Congress which will restore One Man = One Vote to The American People.

If that happens, America will survive a couple more decades. If not, it will go where Clinton wanted to go, Absorbed in to a Global Collective.

They will keep doing it until someone will stop them. The Never Trumpers in The GOP blew that chance. They were Stupid. They sided with The Democrats because many RINOs are just as crooked as The Democrats.

The only way to stop Voter Fraud is to get Trump Re-elected and give him a Congress which will restore One Man = One Vote to The American People.

If that happens, America will survive a couple more decades. If not, it will go where Clinton wanted to go, Absorbed in to a Global Collective.
I'm watching the UK. If they escape the collective it's a lot like Picard escaping the Borg. A twisted irony I would think.

I'm watching the UK. If they escape the collective it's a lot like Picard escaping the Borg. A twisted irony I would think.
Yah THE EU is Pissed about England wanting to leave The Borg. And the knew PM is giving them THE FINGER on the way out.

Yah THE EU is Pissed about England wanting to leave The Borg. And the knew PM is giving them THE FINGER on the way out.
England, like picard, were lucky. And it's not over yet.

Good luck with that.

Exactly

Forum List

Back