how Israeli archaeology re-writes history

That is true, and don't bother trying to teach me either!

Now the thread of this topic is archaeology.

Any comments about archaeology?

When you finally learn some BASIC history PERHAPS we can discuss your postings on archaeology and the accursed Jews.

That is true, and don't bother trying to teach me either!

Now the thread of this topic is archaeology.

Any comments about archaeology?

When you finally learn some BASIC history PERHAPS we can discuss your postings on archaeology and the accursed Jews.

Might I suggest
David, King of Israel, and Caleb in Biblical Memory by Jacob L. Wright
The Last Labayu: King Saul and the Expansion of the First North Israelite Territorial Entity
by Israel Finkelstein
Donald Redford, Egypt, Canaan and Israel in Ancient Times, 1993
William L. Moran, The Amarna Letters, 1992
Anson Rainey and R. Steven Notley, The Sacred Bridge: Carta’s Atlas of the Biblical World
Eric Cline, 1177 B.C.: The Year Civilization Collapsed, 2014.

10455371_747941695262978_5001385740912575509_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the sources, Aris, but they are not what I meant. I want sources about Israeli archaeology, not Israeli history as interpreted through Israeli archaeology. I am looking at the politics of archaeology and the construction of a national myth.

You have stated several times that you know NOTHING about Islam or the Torah.
You are trying to separate, in a secular manner, the history of two peoples from their religion.
It doesn't work that way.
And I must say that the US and the West in general have been making the same mistake for decades.

Don't forget that 2000 years ago Palestinians and Jews are the same people, not two different peoples.

You are trying to separate, in a secular manner, the history of two peoples from their religion.
And I must say that the US and the West in general have been making the same mistake for decades.

Don't forget that 2000 years ago Palestinians and Jews are the same people, not two different peoples.

WTF are you talking about?
You're claiming that non-Jews were a major part of the population of the Land of Israel during the Roman Invasion?
Now I know you're fucking stupid.

But I'm moved. Really. Truly. Wow!

Actually the Jews were called the Israelites, and then Palestinian by the Romans. Any Arabs who arrived latter were called just Arabs or Syrians. That is why the Jews were the ones in charge of the Palestine Booth at the World's Fair in 1940 in New York. Moreover, genetically they are not the same as the Jews so you had better forget about all your friends piling into Israel to take over. You have the rest of the Middle East to call your own.

Amity, the saddest thing is that you are obviously doing your cause no good as you are being piled upon by people with "above stupid" IQs.

You're claiming that non-Jews were a major part of the population of the Land of Israel during the Roman Invasion?

You need to take remedial reading. Palestinians descended from the ancient Jews. So they're the same people 2000 years ago.

Amity, the saddest thing is that you are obviously doing your cause no good as you are being piled upon by people with "above stupid" IQs.

Actually, you would flush your head if you just knew how much good I have done! Even I couldn't believe it. I'm encouraged. There are good people out there on both sides.

You need to take remedial reading. Palestinians descended from the ancient Jews. So they're the same people 2000 years ago.

Correct the Palestinians as we knew them prior to 1960, the Palestinians of today have no genetic links to the Jews as shown by the lack of the haplotype genes of the Jewish tribes. Were are the cohen genes in the Palestinian scum that denote Jewishness, if the Ethiopians have these genetic markers as well as the ashkenazis then why not the arab muslims.

The Palestinians descended from the arab tribes that were bloodthirsty mass murderers and thieves.

Actually, you would flush your head if you just knew how much good I have done! Even I couldn't believe it. I'm encouraged. There are good people out there on both sides.

I can see you getting sacked from your job of ISLAMONAZO PROPAGANDIST any day soon, you have failed to get even one convert.

Actually, I have had more questions about this than any other post I have made except for the one on Palestinian genetics.

Video: Ancient cave tunnels in Israel declared Unesco World Heritage Site - Telegraph

Millenia-old cave tunnels in Israel, used by Jewish rebels in a revolt against Romans, have been declared a Unesco World Heritage Site

Nice one ... but...

UNESCO names West Bank?s Battir a protected World Heritage Site | Al Jazeera America

UNESCO has granted World Heritage Site status to ancient terraces in the West Bank after Palestinian residents of the village and neighboring Jewish settlers formed an unlikely alliance against Israel’s plan to construct part of a separation wall there, local news reported Monday.

The village of Battir, just south of Jerusalem, is famous for its stone terraces and Roman-era irrigation system that its residents still use for their crops. Israel had planned to construct part of a 25-foot-high concrete wall topped with razor wire, used to separate Israelis and Palestinians, through the village.

Yes, we love this, scream Israeli extremists, but they try to destroy sites in Palestinian areas.
Luckily, normal, moderate Israelis seem to have managed to stop the extremist Israeli government's vandalism.
Of course, little details like destruction of history may not stop the idiocy the Israeli government display.
The same goes on this forum, the more extreme fools moan on about a 40 year old, illegally built temple, but they'll support the racist wall, even when it destroys a world heritage site.

Nice, job, Indofred. This is one of the main projects that Noura Erekat talked about here

Nice, job, Indofred. This is one of the main projects that Noura Erekat talked about here

Naturally it will never be brought up what professional archeologists have found in Israel which proves that the Jews were the ones who were there all the time. It's a shame that those in charge of the mosque and the Temple Mount have thrown away so much which proves the Jewish presence. They have tried so hard to take away all the Jewish heritage in Israel and claim it for the Muslims. In fact, they are also claiming that the Western Wall does not really belong to the Jews, but to the Muslims.

Forum List

Back