Hamas minister: Palestinians are half Egyptian, half Saudis, huh?! Whoa? Sheesh! Yep!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Here is donkey breath himself telling the truth:

March 23, 2012

Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots - whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties. So where is your affection and mercy?

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri ["Egyptian"]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.
Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you.

Allah Akbar. All praise to Allah. Allah Akbar. How can you keep silent, oh Muslims, when the people of Gaza are dying? You watch from the sidelines without providing them with the simplest thing, which you give to the West for the most meager price.

Then they have no claim to Israel.

Pack your bags and move along, go back home.

Then they have no claim to Israel.

Pack your bags and move along, go back home.
They speak out of both sides of their mouths. Arafat taught them that. It's an art form with Palestinians.

Let's see what the Cambridge University maven has to say about this with 20 1.5 hour videos available on YouTube.
Maybe it went to Cambridge in its dreams. Sometimes when I dream, I can fly, I flap my arms and start hovering above the ground. Maybe I was a bird in my past life. Other times I have no shoes and for the life of me I cant find some to put on. I'm usually in public, and it's very embarrassing.

Pro Palestinian terrorist lovers live in a fantasy world most of the time. Even their own identity is made up.

Last edited:
Here is donkey breath himself telling the truth:

March 23, 2012

Hamas Minister of the Interior and of National Security Fathi Hammad Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip, and Says: "Half of the Palestinians Are Egyptians and the Other Half Are Saudis"

Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots - whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties. So where is your affection and mercy?

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri ["Egyptian"]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.
Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you.

Allah Akbar. All praise to Allah. Allah Akbar. How can you keep silent, oh Muslims, when the people of Gaza are dying? You watch from the sidelines without providing them with the simplest thing, which you give to the West for the most meager price.

I wonder what the ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS will say now that the Palestinians themselves are denying their Jewish heritage. Could it be that they realise the UN will be asking for compulsory DNA tests to see were the individuals originally came from, and then kicking out all the illegal immigrants and reducing the amount of aid/charity/welfare they pay.

Basically this Hamas minister is confirming that Palestinians are recent invaders from neighboring Arab countries. Sometimes it good to hear what the so called Palestinians themselves say, when the Western world isn't watching.

Forum List

Back