How is Trump Going to Get out of This ??

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Trump is facing 2 very serious Federal indictments, with overwhelming credible and corroborated evidence of his guilt.

How is Trump going to avoid being held accountable for his crimes and corruption this time??

I think his only play is a pardon, either by somehow winning this election and pardoning himself, or delaying everything for about 5 years using all appeals and delay tactics, and then hoping a republican wins in 2028 to pardon him.

Otherwise it is jail time for the King of the Swamp.

Trump is facing 2 very serious Federal indictments, with overwhelming credible and corroborated evidence of his guilt.

How is Trump going to avoid being held accountable for his crimes and corruption this time??

I think his only play is a pardon, either by somehow winning this election and pardoning himself, or delaying everything for about 5 years using all appeals and delay tactics, and then hoping a republican wins in 2028 to pardon him.

how does he get out of it .. one juror that isnt an idiot or a homosexual is how .. it takes 12 to convict .

I'm guessing.....more hearings on aliens.

In a perfect world Trump could argue that the DOJ is picking on him because he's a Republican. And in a perfect world he'd be right, case gets thrown out before it even starts.

Last edited:

ThisAgin.jpg

I think, to my false hope of imprisonment, he will be given home arrest.

It won't be at his clubs. It will on a federal compound somewhere. He will be surrounded by Secret Service agents, who will be surrounded by US Marshals.

He will have no internet or computer service. He will be allowed to watch News Nation and beauty pageants.

how does he get out of it .. one juror that isnt an idiot or a homosexual is how .. it takes 12 to convict .
It will be very hard for two or three to pretend to not see all the evidence.

Trump supporters are like blacks who said oh didn’t do it.

Now you white republicans know what it feels like to be blacks who said oj didnt do it. They believed it too just like you. Amazing.

Do you still think the election was rigged? Trump may be forced to say he believes it when he’s on the stand

It will be very hard for two or three to pretend to not see all the evidence.

Trump supporters are like blacks who said oh didn’t do it.

Now you white republicans know what it feels like to be blacks who said oj didnt do it. They believed it too just like you. Amazing.

Do you still think the election was rigged? Trump may be forced to say he believes it when he’s on the stand
all they have to do is play the live news conference he released at about 2:30 am on the night of the elections where he said he has info that dems are trying to steal the election ... he made this announcement while he had a large lead in most of the contested states .

all they have to do is play the live news conference he released at about 2:30 am on the night of the elections where he said he has info that dems are trying to steal the election ... he made this announcement while he had a large lead in most of the contested states .
I love how Trump tells them to riot but slips in one line that he thinks he can use to say he didn't tell them to go riot.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

His defense lawyers, however, point to a different passage, in which Trump said, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Forum List

Back